Reading Access 50
Registered 4-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2019 18:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Amy - Pretty Mainland Masseuse or Cheap relieve

Date & Time: 28 March 2019 14:00
Location: Flat B, 2/F, 277 - 279 Castle Peak Rd., Cheung Sha Wan
Website: http://go141.com/en/A50998-CSW-M ... ?ref=Search(region)
Nationality: PRC/Local?
Languages: Cantonese, Mandarin
Face: 4/5 Pretty Mainland girl
Body: 3/5 flat chested
Skill: 2/5
Service: 3/5 Medium to weak massage skills, HJ was ok.
GFE: 1/5
Price and Session Length: $400 for 70 min.
Repeat: Yes, only to try the blowjob

Was in the mood for a massage and half tried almost all the other options in this building. Made an appointment on Whatsapp and was pleasantly suprised by the looks of Amy. All the other options on 277 Castle Peak Road are clearly late 30s and older. She also looked quite pretty and hopefully her massage skills are up to par as well.

Showered alone, all the showers in this building are tiny and most likely everyong will touch the toilet pot some time. Anyways. Dried up, good thing is all the providers in this building have plenty of clean towels.

Hop on the massage bed and started with Towel massage and foot stepping massage. Not the best, fare from the best. Still the best is Tung Tung in the same building but she's an auntie with huge boobies, hanging and saggy but huugee! She'll tittie fuck you for just HKD50 extra which is a steal. Alas you can cope to be tittie fucked by an auntie, maybe she's a granny even, but I fairly hot one, check her out first.

Where was I, right Amy, underwhelming massage, oil massage was quite sensual and teasing and while she starting the jerk me off she asked me if I wanted a blowjob for HKD100 extra. Huh?! First time ever in this building was I offered a blow job. Unfortunately I only had enough cash with me, I was in a hurry to arrive on time so I didn't take extra cash

Guess I'll need to return next time to try out her blow skills. I did have a feel at her boobs but they seemed to be A cups very small and flatish, but she is pretty, the prettiest in the building. Return, sure for the blowjob and for this price range it's alright

Recent Ratings
batman108   1-4-2019 23:20  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks