Nationality & Language: China/Chinese
Face:  7/10
Body:  6/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 7/10 Light kissing lots of foreplay
Price & Session Length: 500 RMB plus 100 RMB for taxi the next day
Repeat: Yes

So I met a girl on tan tan a few months ago and we exchanged Wechat info and we talked a little bit. Then 3 months go by and we start talking. She me post somethings about going to hong kong (where I actually didn't monger for the first time) and ask when I'm coming back. When I'm back she asks me a few questions then it quickly moves over to my sex life. She says she needs money and says she wants to sell her body. I think she's fucking with me but a few days later I ask her to meet and we meet near Tiyu Xilu and we go to a few bars. She's dressed like a lot of girls I see around the city very short shorts and long shirt. We drink a little bit and talk in Chinese and she keeps asking me things in English. She tells me how long she's been in Guangzhou and how she works here and things like this. We order a few bar snacks and we're sitting alone in this area of the bar so I kind of play with her B cup tits. She's a little chubby for a Chinese girl. At about 2 AM I say I have go and transfer 300 RMB to her and I said she can go home. She says "I can still go home with you ." I say no it's okay we can meet  next Monday." She basically asks a second time I tell her we may not have sex then we hop in the taxi and go to my apartment which is pretty damn isolated we grab some water and a few snacks at a convenience store and walk up a hill to my apartment.

We get inside and I clean up a few things then she goes to the shower and starts playing music. She sends a message saying I like playing with my phone about 40 minutes later she comes out wearing her shirt a panties. I spank her ass and go take a shower about 15 minutes I come out and shes laying in my bed wearing nothing but the shirt basically inviting me to go fuck her. Well I actually didn't plan on fucking her at all at least not for a few days. So I lay down next to her we talk for awhile then we turn the lights off and kiss a little bit she keeps grabbing my dick and I start sucking on her B cup tits. Then I move down and eat start to eat her out right before the first lick she moves back a little but then I start to eat her out and keeps moaning. I eat her how for close to 10 minutes then she comes. I go to bruch my teeth and get some mouth wash and when I come back girl is damn near asleep. So I just say fuck it and go to sleep.

About an hour later I wake up and she's playing with her phone but she has her clothes back on. At this point I kind of reach into her shirt and start playing with her tits. She grabs my dick and starts jacking me off then she takes her shirt and bra off. We make out a little bit then she takes her shorts off and we hump a little bit she lays on her back for missionary we lay on top of the covers. I slide on a condom and fuck her for close to ten minutes when I'm about to come I pull out blow my load all over her pussy. Then she uses her phone translate and say "I hate the smell of sperm" then I tell her "I love the smell of pussy." She comes out of the shower then I go take a shower. When I come out I realize she's already thrown the cover thats covered in her pussy juice and my cum in the washer. We lay down for awhile and both fall asleep when I wake she says sorry and talks about the rest of the money (we agreed to 500). So I say I will give her 500 then she asks for taxi money So I transfer for 300 more and the total damage was 600. Which is pretty good considering she's not an actual whore. I'm not sure if I will fuck her again she's more like the stupid girlfriend type of person.

Recent Ratings
batman108   5-6-2019 10:14  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
bohica   4-6-2019 22:40  Karma  +6   Sounds like a pro.
Tybear   4-6-2019 13:28  Karma  +5   Excellent
hotjac   4-6-2019 09:35  Karma  +3   Nice find - innocence lost. Could you imagine her first cim ;)
striker828   4-6-2019 05:10  Acceptance  +4   Can I have her WeChat?
adigis9000   4-6-2019 00:46  Acceptance  +1   Original
Permy   3-6-2019 11:06  Karma  +3   Would love her Wechat.
Girlsbuster   3-6-2019 09:24  Acceptance  +1   Interesting read. Pls send her wechat.
ucgdx   3-6-2019 08:20  Karma  +3   Thanks for the details
abergi66   3-6-2019 00:47  Acceptance  +1   Original, do you like to share her wechat?
ernieb   3-6-2019 00:32  Karma  +5   Thx
NickReady
Nookie Newbie

UID 258387
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-5-2019
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2019 13:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Can we find working girls on TanTan app?

Any way to know which girls are freelancing?

Thanks
LeaveForever
Lustful Lord

UID 157237
Digest Posts 0
Credits 578
Posts 26
Karma 576
Acceptance 46
Reading Access 40
Registered 23-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2019 23:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I asked if I could share her wechat and she said no. That was even just sharing it with a friend. Like I said before there are way sexier girls than her walking around Guangzhou but a lot are either stuck or they are like chicken coops.

QUOTE:
Originally posted by NickReady at 4-6-2019 13:01
Can we find working girls on TanTan app?

Any way to know which girls are freelancing?

Thanks

There are working girls on tan tan but I honestly only use it for dating. 95% of the time its just gonna be a normal girl. I added this girl back in january we talked a few times then she randomly messages me asking if Im dtf. Even though it was just normal sex it was good to be with someone who isnt too experienced.

[ Last edited by  LeaveForever at 4-6-2019 23:33 ]