Karma 796
Acceptance 66
Reading Access 40
Registered 12-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2018 20:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mixed Bag in Xiamen

I’m not posting details here of the following three experiences because, frankly, I don’t wish the first two on anyone and I couldn’t refer the last one to you even if I wanted to. Suffice to say if you find yourself in Xiamen there are plenty of options via WeChat but tough to wade through the immense baiting and switching. In a few days I received considerably more messages WeChat than SA in that time.

The first was “Susan” who wrote excellent English which I appreciate so I chatted with her a bit. She seemed genuine and we chatted for a full day before agreeing to meet. She offered a hotel massage and HJ and we agreed on a price of HKD $500 for 1 hour. Her photo was decent, petite spinner type but I should have noticed the red flags when the images she sent were grainy (taken long long ago) and she said she couldn’t send anything recent... for good reason. When she arrives to my room she’s a full 50kg heavier and 15 yrs older than the photos of her heyday. I should have turned her away but sometimes big girls have skills so I thought “let’s see what she can do”. Pathetic. Her massage skills were non existent, she didn’t even have oil and used up the micro tube of lotion from my bathroom in about 10 minutes. I suggest we just get to the HJ and she’s fine with that and we have to resort to some kind of baby cream she had in her purse. Her HJ technique was equally horrific though her attitude was fine and she seemed committed to finishing the job. I suggested I roam a bit to help me along which she vehemently opposes and the lackluster toil n tug carries on. By 30 minutes I’m back on WeChat trying to line something else up while she’s stroking LB to no avail. At an hour she’s excused with mission unaccomplished and someone else is on the way…

Second girl booked through an apparent agent, all done via translate. Typical bait and switch but at least she had a real spinner body and I could tell she was a seasoned pro. She was completely put off by me though and from the start argued with me about money. Just as I told the agent she should leave we reached an agreement but I was not in a good mood. It got worse. I was promised shower with BJ and then full service. I kept asking her to shower but she refused. No BJ. She strips and flaps my cock like she’s shaking a Polaroid picture and rushes to cap me. Ugh. I’m so frustrated at this point I just need to pop and sleep. She’s fine otherwise, nice skin, soft C cups with pale nipples, and teeny tiny, so ignoring her shitty attitude I was able to get the job done. However, I felt ripped off and basically swore off working girls for my remaining stay.

As per usual I am back on WeChat the next day… this time on the weekend and things are considerably more active. I had quite a number of options which were essentially meaningless owing to the standard bait and switch tactics. So I tend to lean towards ones who are responsive and seem professional. I opt for one who can come to my room, and we agree on 600 RMB for >1hr OR 1200 for overnight. I suggest we decide when they arrive. She shows up and is clearly nothing like the photos I was shown. However, she was very friendly and not unattractive, just rather plain and honestly that was good enough for me. She had long hair and was well dressed so unassuming in the hotel environment which suggested some common sense and class. She was curious about me which was a good sign and we spent some time chatting at first. She also showered like a good girl and got comfortable. Once on the bed she was quite nervous in a way that suggested to me she was not very experienced, also fine by me. We went really slowly and once she was warmed up we had an excellent session with her completely flushed, eyes rolled back and shaking her head like she cannot believe what she is doing and enjoying it too. Body was fine, smaller B cups and bit of a tummy but everything else smooth and fine. Lots of positions enjoyed and eventually popped on top of her. She spanked me for being a bad boy and making her enjoy it. Cleaned up and decided on the overnight stay and we slept completely in each others arms. She was really GFE after the first session! Early the next morning I stir and start roaming her body. She was ready to go and I entered from behind for a long slow start. This was a slow burn which turned into an amazing morning session. She didn’t want to leave but I had to get about my day. It was a nice way to forget the previous night.

In conclusion, when in Xiamen flip on WeChat and see what happens. Hopefully you can avoid the same pitfalls I did and find something above average.

Recent Ratings
walkuprelax   7-12-2018 12:34  Acceptance  +1   
twelve98   5-12-2018 13:07  Karma  +4   sympathy K's. 99% of accounts on wechat are fake
skycaptain   3-10-2018 13:37  Acceptance  +1   Like a lottery
stinkyfeet   2-10-2018 20:41  Karma  +5   China advise. Wechat discover function sucks within China. Best place to easily find hot girls in xiamen are at the danc ...
jeffzeke   2-10-2018 13:28  Karma  +8   thanks
Weelock   2-10-2018 10:19  Karma  +5   At least you found something after a few attempts.
MothToAFlame   2-10-2018 10:00  Karma  +5   Excellent
hamshams   2-10-2018 07:21  Karma  +3   Not just Xiamen, pitfalls can be anywhere. You ended in a good place
batman108   2-10-2018 03:55  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Nycpunter   1-10-2018 22:57  Acceptance  +1   
doe_hunter34
Nookie Newbie

UID 187065
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 1
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-3-2017
Status Offline
Post at 5-12-2018 06:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 omegasupreme's post

Never had much luck on WeChat while in China, is there a trick?

Recent Ratings
UncleDad   5-12-2018 11:46  Karma  -1   One liners go in ratings mate. Thanks
kingbest
Nookie Newbie

UID 252331
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 4
Karma 3
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-12-2018
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2018 23:32  Profile P.M. 
price is good

the price is normal. Wish you a better luck next time. I'll be visiting Xiamen this weekend and see what my luck will be!