Subject: SZ Futian - Massage + HJ, tit rub, great price.
Rudeone
Carnal Conqueror

UID 21486
Digest Posts 0
Credits 358
Posts 72
Karma 356
Acceptance 30
Reading Access 30
Registered 7-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2018 10:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SZ Futian - Massage + HJ, tit rub, great price.

I've been getting a session in every day in SZ the last few days.

Just found this place yesterday, they are newly opened in August and their girls haven't been around too long.

Date & Time of Session:  06/12/2018 2:30pm
Location:  Hao Shi Dai SPA, closest metro Chiwei, opposite Wallmart on Fuxing Street. Directions below.
Name:  Number 166
Nationality & Language: Chinese / mandarin
Face:  4/5 - I like light pale skin and her skin is a lot darker than the photos below.
Body:  4/5 (petite, small frame, c cup)
Skill: 3/5 - not that experienced but pretty good
Service: 4/5 never felt rushed, took out her tits and let me play with her LS through stockings
GFE: 3.5/5 young, cute, innocent type. We were chatting a lot, got to know her life quite well...
Price & Session Length:  328 for 80mins, but they have intro deal: charge 1000rmb into membership card to get the session for free! I did this so I've got enough money for 3 more times now.
Repeat: yes and with the other girls at the venue too.

I went during the day and there's no one else there. I chose this place because, 7 years ago I used to come to Fuxing street to an old venue that has no closed down.

Everything standard, they didn't ask for I.D.
Shower facilities are clean
Lobby is super new and clean, I spent 2-3 hours there afterwards

Was taken to the room, I asked for someone young and the lady smiled and said, she's small, cute and only 20!
I was excited.

I've been visiting quite a few BBBJ + CIM places in the last few days and they all seemed to wear not so sexy clothing. This time she came in wearing a sexy blue minkirt, with cleavage. That's more like it! What I had always had back 7 years ago.. I asked her about it and she said the BBBJ places seem to get checked by LE a lot more often.
Also I seem to not enjoy BBBJ that much and a slow teasing HJ can be just as good if not better..

She started by pressing the sides of my groin with her hands to which I already started to get hard as she's definitely one of the prettier girls I've had in the last few days + the outfit. She asked me if I was nervous..
She then proceeded to normal dry massage, then oiled massage for about 40minutes. Was decent, nothing like a strong veggie massage but she did hit some good spots. All this time I was building up a rapport with her. She told me many things about how she got into the industry, only 3 months ago when her twin sister told her about it. She used to work in a factory working super long hours at only 3000 rmb a month. She'd save no money. She plans to stay until CNY, but she's not sure anymore as she's been having trouble hitting her quota. They have a line as to who goes next for walk in customers without an appointment, but they don't count. She needs to get customers to add her Wechat and book her directly. In any month she needs to get 15 bookings otherwise she needs to pay 328 for each one under the target. Her innocence + will to be more in life than just the average factory worker while not wanting to lose that innocence touched me.

She went out to get her supplies for about 5 mins.
When she came back, she told me to face down and unbuttoned her top and started rubbing her tits over my back. After a while of this I flipped over the HJ begun. Her touch is light and soft which is great to start off with. The whole HJ experience lasted about 30 mins with me playing with her tits, touching her LS through her stockings and I tried to make her cum which I wasn't sure if she did or if she faked it. Towards the end as it has been for the last few days it's been hard to cum, I think because her touch was too light. Eventually though as I got into a nice position where I could be close to her while keeping my eyes on her body, I
I'll be seeing her again as she's quite open to my suggestions on how to improve. I really want to get her to try and edge me as the whole session can go for 80min.

I added her wechat and also the wechat of the venue where they have pictures of their other girls. The other ones seemed fairly attractive.

I left for the lounge and realised how clean and new these chairs were. With the 328 package they give you 2 "Free" lounge services including: ear cleaning, foot massage 75min, head shoulder massage 45 min, and some others. However you need to pay a 30rmb tip per service. I stayed in the nice chairs to read some books on my phone which getting the services.

When I left I gave the locker room guys a 10rmb tip. I went to pay expecting 328 + 80tip (40 + 40 for good service). However I was told they were running a program where if you put 1000 rmb into a new membership card you get the 328 service for free. I liked the place, wanted to come back anyway so it was like getting 4 sessions for the price of 3. I was sold. This deal is going to end at some point in the futuer but they weren't sure when.

They also have the standard veggie massages here that are apparently good as well.

Other Experiences:
I came to this area to see an old "friend" the day before already. She used to work at the now closed down SPA I used to go to on FU Xing Lu, but that was 7 years ago. She now works in the alleys in these smaller lower class massage rooms. The alleys are on both sides of this reported venue. They charge 200 for a 60min massage with HJ. The problem is these places are tiny and low quality facilities, the girls are all middle age and 2-3/5 at most. I was honestly really surprised when I saw her as she was someone I quite "liked' back when we were both 22 years old. I even took her on a date back then. Now she's had a kid and has put on quite a lot of weight. It's a bit shocking to realise how far apart our life trajectories have taken us.

I went back to the BBBJ+CIM place where AMY works in my previous post. I didn't book anyone and was given 555, which was a terrible experience. I should have booked with one of the ones that AMY suggested me... I realised this place is also the same as reported in this post: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1

I did also visit a place in Luowu. It was  BBBJ + CIM place. I will report on that one after Sunday as i have booked again with their star girl.

[ Last edited by  Rudeone at 7-12-2018 10:42 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Chasem   25-2-2019 21:03  Karma  +4   Excellent
borat69   15-12-2018 23:56  Karma  +3   Love your reports! Might have a couple of contacts to share with you... drop me a PM :)
burgundy25   9-12-2018 14:38  Karma  +2   Can you share wechat? thanks
Eurocaligent   9-12-2018 04:49  Acceptance  +1   Can you send her we Chat? Good review
jj1991123   8-12-2018 16:31  Acceptance  +1   Excellent report. Haven't been to the spas at Futian area before. Planning to go tomorrow to Shenzhen. Love to have Wec ...
UncleDad   7-12-2018 23:09  Karma  +10   Cute-tastic!
hotjac   7-12-2018 20:55  Karma  +6   great, actually super info - thanks!
unknownst   7-12-2018 17:44  Karma  +3   
obe   7-12-2018 15:03  Karma  +10   Quality report
porkchops   7-12-2018 13:54  Karma  +6   Excellent report, appreciate the map and the QR! Shocked she has to pay the venue when under quota!
Mister   7-12-2018 13:14  Karma  +6   Good detailed report
Tybear   7-12-2018 12:50  Karma  +5   Tasty tart
batman108   7-12-2018 11:33  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
Juplo   7-12-2018 11:17  Karma  +3   I like it...good reporting
Tapthatass   7-12-2018 10:36  Acceptance  +1