Karma 1197
Acceptance 490
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2018 19:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Chengdu: Jinka/Tianya Sand Dancing

Well, I’m a few months late on this one, and another poster already put up the directions for how to find it, so I’ll skip that step here. If it’s 2021 and you’re the first member to look for sand dancing in 3 years and came upon this post - read up here http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;highlight=Jinka and here http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 5658&highlight= for excellent descriptions.

I’ll also forego the full descriptions since @neophyte already did such a bang-up job. Here’s my piece from now distant memory:

Tianya. I arrived at 7 and was told it didn’t open till 8 - this on a Friday. Got some food, wechat’d some friends, smoked a cigarette, headed back to the joint. Now, it was a pretty awkward experience being a white dude walking into this place. The entrance is in the back alley of some buildings and at around 8:10 there was a constant flood of dudes and ladies walking in. All very local. Many looked like cab driver-types. Others looked like 19 year old guys trying to get their dick touched for the first time. To say I stood out as a 6’2 white guy moderately well dressed would be an understatement.

Tianya was very weird. I had read that sex goes down here, but as soon as I stepped in all I could think was ‘not a chance’. There’s a relatively small dance floor-type area with a fairly dark, but not pitch black section to the left of the entrance. Standing around the dance floor were rows of girls of all shapes and sizes. You had your big lasses, your tiny little things, your super slutty looking club girls and what appeared by any reasonable glance to be very button-down schoolgirls.

I reached out for one that looked about 4’10 and fairly college-student-esque. Here things got weird. She led me to the pitch-Black area and we started to dance. Not in any sense a sexy dance, but just...dance. I looked around and pretty much everyone else was doing the same thing, except that maybe 50% of the guys were trying to make out with or grab the tits of their dancing partner - often in a quasi-...assaulty fashion. The girls generally seemed to be pushing them away, taking hands off their tits, or trying to get the guys to kiss their neck instead of their mouth. It didn’t look good. You wouldn’t want it to come up at your Supreme Court confirmation hearings, is what I’m trying to say.

Anyway, my girl tries to say something to me but for the life of me I cannot hear anything other than what sounds like gerbil noises. This continued all night - she seemed to think she could speak, but I’m pretty sure she couldn’t. She could type Chinese, and we ended up communicating that way. Her messages got increasingly dumb. She asked me at least three times “so you can actually read Chinese?” Yeah, how the hell do you think I’m responding in Chinese to you? She would ask, “you don’t think I’m ugly?” ... “would you marry a Chinese girl?” ... “how tall are western boys?” .... “no one ever picks me to dance I must be so ugly”. It went on like this. So, I got outta dodge and let her go. Took one more dance with the sluttiest looking girl I could find to see if any sex did happen here, but total dead fish. Right before I left, Gal #1 comes up to me while having a smoke and adds me on wechat. About three hours later she asks me to come back and says she’ll spend the rest of the night with me wherever, so as neophyte said, perhaps this is mostly a take-out bar. She said some things later that were...troubling. A week later she sent me a picture of her arm with what appeared to be fake blood on it, saying she’d had a horrible accident. I would not go back and frankly suggest you skip.

How much did I pay? I forget. Neither girl asked for a specific number. It seemed like you pay what you think you should and just wait and see how angry they get, if any. At most it’s like RMB25 per song.

On to Jinka! Now this is a party. Place was packed, much bigger, and the super dark section in the back is sizable. I meander, glancing at various women standing still on the dance floor. Eventually I find a girl who looks like a college sweetheart. I extend a hand, she embraces, we go off to dance. She was pretty, seemed cool, confident...total GF-type. But at no point did she usher us toward the darkness. Four songs later, after what I think is a reasonable time to see if she wants to upgrade the situation, I say that was nice and start to walk off. She asks if I’m staying or going. “Not sure. You?” I could do either...depends....you? Seems like she’s down to fuck, but by this point I’m looking for someone with a bit more of a direct approach: not in the mood for games at 11:30!

As I move toward the blackness on my own, the girls get bustier, sluttier and hotter. I grab one with a waist so small I could almost wrap around it with my hands, and tits so big I couldn’t cup ‘em. Excellent. She immediately moves us to the darkness, very close by to the long benches that line the walls. Excellent. By song two she’s asking me if I know that China is now a very ‘open’ place. Excellent. I do, I do know. “Are you sure? Look over there.” Right next to me, buddy is full speed ramming a chick who’s bent over with her hands on the bench area. “See? Very open.” Fair enough. By song three, she’s asking me to undo my belt so she can get access to my dick. Ex-cell-ent.

We grab a spot on the bench, she sits on top of me and starts jerking while licking my neck. I cannot see a thing. Her skirt keeps riding up. At one point, I thought I felt her put a condom on. She positions my cock right up against her pussy. A moment of clarity hits me - a light descends from the rafters - and I decide I’m not 100% sure she put a condom on. I pull her up and say “just hand, keep going with your hand”. A few minutes later, I cum all over her hand and feel the greatest joy man could ever know from a handy-j....indeed, there had been no condom on, and thank the lord I did not let her fuck me. She finds some tissue in her bag and cleans us up.

I pay her something like RMB300 and we call it a night.

Would I go back to Jinka? Within the hour of landing in Chengdu. Lots of fun there.

Recent Ratings
neophyte   28-10-2018 07:39  Karma  +5   Welcome to the Party!
hotjac   6-10-2018 15:41  Karma  +3   nice!
crazygunner   5-10-2018 13:03  Karma  +3   
MothToAFlame   5-10-2018 09:46  Karma  +5   Awesome
cactuss   4-10-2018 20:30  Karma  +4   
Nycpunter   4-10-2018 12:46  Acceptance  +1   
porkchops   4-10-2018 11:34  Karma  +6   Unique!
UncleDad   4-10-2018 10:30  Karma  +10   Fun-tastic
batman108   4-10-2018 00:23  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
theworm   3-10-2018 23:58  Karma  +5   Excellent, I may be heading to Chengdu soon and hope to be able to try it. Can I get the location? or Wechat? anything.. ...
hamshams   3-10-2018 20:48  Karma  +3   Amazing
mwomwo   3-10-2018 20:40  Karma  +6   Original
Mister   3-10-2018 20:21  Karma  +6   Great reports from the dark side. Now to find out where else such wuding can be found. Suzhou has had them for a while
WalterTheWhite
Kinky King

UID 210013
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1222
Posts 114
Karma 1197
Acceptance 490
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2018 13:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@theworm check out neophytes posts I linked to. I normally wouldn’t go anywhere for a handjob, but this was a life experience. Worth it to see the circus.

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   5-10-2018 09:46  Acceptance  +5   
theworm   4-10-2018 23:53  Karma  +5   thanks