Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5 big boobs, but got a tummy
Skill: 4/5
Service: 1/5 for massage, 3.5/5 for service
GFE: nope
PSE: maybe
Price & Session Length:  360RMB with overnight stay and 10 HKD for Lockerboy
Repeat: maybe, but different girl

So I was on my way to Beijing and stopped by in Shenzhen to meet a friend. We went to a Spa together called Cherry blossom Spa. It's located in Guomao area. Google the chinese name and youll find it. We went in, and had to register..well, my friend had to register, because he's chinese citizen and had a chinese ID. They even had to make a picture of him. then we got into the lockerroom, got naked and showered. Afterwards we had to put the clothes on we were provided by the spa. We chose to pay 10rmb for the packed clothes, instead of the clothes that everybody is wearing. then we were assigned each to a massage room. My friend told the manager to get me a girl with huge boobs. haha, he knows what I like.
my girl came in, greeted me, but didn't introduce herself, like the girl my friend got. but I didn't care. She looked ok, average face and body, had huge tits, so I didn't refuse her.
she began with a back massage with clothes on. yes, I also had my clothes on. after like 5-10 minutes she told me to turn around. I got undressed and She cleaned my Johnny and told me to turn around again. Now laying on my stomach again, she also undressed herself and started to lick my back. then she had some warm water in her mouth and continued to catbath me. After few minutes she told me to get up, but in doggy position. that was new to me. never had a service where I was in that position I was a lil bit afraid she would stick something into my butthole, as I am not a fan of it. She cleaned it and afterwards started to lick it with one hand massaging my crotch. It felt awkward and it was a bit ticklish, but it wasn't bad. she continued licking my butthole and croth for a few minutes, then proceded to give me a handjob while licking. Afterwards, she gut under me, between my legs, and started sucking my dick. Her hands were still massaging my balls. she sucked it a while and I couldn't hold it longer, so I in her mouth. While jizzing I pushed my Johnny deeper in her mouth. that was great.
she told me afterwards, that most of her customers will cum in this position, as she want it that way. the reason is, she want to finish sooner, so she doesn't have to change to another position, where the customer can touch her. she doesn't like touching or licking her, so she tries everything to avoid 69. I understood her and thanked her for her service, she then offered me to touch her huge tits.
Then i asked her if its possible to stay overnight, so I hadn't to look for a hotel. She asked the manager and I got a free room.

Overall it was a OK experience. A new experience for me. Maybe I would repeat it, since the environment of this spa was really clean and good. But I would have a different girl, who was more willing to do a better service. A nice decent massage would have been great before the action

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   4-5-2018 11:29  Karma  +5   
chutiyapa789   2-5-2018 15:12  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
bigboy4791   1-5-2018 14:46  Karma  +4   30 off if u hv there company wechat. I go there every week
hotjac   28-4-2018 08:45  Karma  +2   good info - it's almost time to revisit this place
batman108   27-4-2018 23:39  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
UncleDad   27-4-2018 20:39  Karma  +5   Ya got milked. Lol. Nice report
Mister   27-4-2018 19:09  Karma  +5   Good detailed report
porkchops   27-4-2018 16:08  Karma  +4   Thanks!
blast77   27-4-2018 13:54  Karma  +8   Excellent