Karma 1859
Acceptance 487
Reading Access 50
Registered 24-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 5-2-2018 18:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Beijing Fun

Haven't made a report in a while as I have been out of the game for so long.

I thought I would share some info for you brothers just before the holidays.

This agent is absolutely unknown to anyone on any of the forum boards, but I thought I would finally share her details. However, only by PM.

I'd rather LE not spoil my contact.

Date & Time of Session:  2/4/2018 around 6pm
Name:  Forgot
Agent: PM me for details
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin
Face:  4/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  800RMB, 1 shot.
Repeat: Nah.

Met this girl in one of the agent's various locations. This particular agent operates a few rooms out of one community. The community is a bit far out from the subway lines.
So you'd have to know how to get to this specific community and apartment building. It's in Chaoyang and that's about as much as I will say without going into further details.

So, as usual went up to meet the agent, met the girl and paid the agent. After finally being left alone I began talking to the girl utilizing my basic Chinese skill. Through our conversing I noticed she was quite a shy girl, answering coyly with single word answers. I liked that about her, it didn't feel like she was too jaded from the industry.
She motioned for me to go have a shower (I like the agent but I dislike her digs. If you've ever been to a proper Beijing apartment you'll know what I'm talking about. Small bathrooms with no shower box or separation so the water goes all over the floor etc)
After the shower, she beckoned me to come lie down on the massage table. I obliged and lay down on the table. She began softly caressing my back with her soft and supple hands. She gave me a half-hearted attempt of a massage. But nevertheless i wasn't there for a stellar 5 star massage. Eventually she told me to turn over. I slowly turned over and stared into her face. She seemed lost and unsure of the next part. I gently guided her towards my neck where she began moving her lips and tongue, licking up and down. I squirmed  and writhed at the pleasure of her soft and smooth tongue contorting over my body. Oh what a sensation it was.
After the tongue lashing I finally asked her if she could give me a BBBJ to which she replied yes. She moved her down my body and placed my fully erect penis into her mouth.
She had the suction of a baby elephant. Weak and learning. She wasn't the best but certainly not the worst, but definitely a trier. FYI before you ask. No, I didn't DATY because I don't usually don't do that with working girls.

She eventually capped me and got on top of me. She rode me for what felt like a good while. It felt exquisite penetrating her. She was moist and juicy.
I eventually flipped her over and gave her a good pounding in missionary. The impact and force of the motion was shaking the massage table, she was writhing with enjoyment, squealing with excitement like she had never been taken by a real man before. I flipped her over for some doggy. I rubbed her clitoris to keep her excited and wet. I penetrated her digitally a few times while kissing and licking her back.
I eventually stuck my penis into her and rammed her for what felt like an eternity. I exploded in her like a mushroom cloud of semen.

I was spent and tired. I had enjoyed the session. Afterwards she removed the condom and helped me clean up. I Eventually went for another shower alone. I got changed and left.
Will I repeat? No thanks.

I've attached her photos that the agent sent me. The likeness is 9/10.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
FG88   3-4-2018 08:55  Karma  +3   Nice, would you pm wechat contact? thx
neo17   5-3-2018 15:03  Acceptance  +1   Excellent review. Pls pm agent
Tybear   22-2-2018 15:39  Karma  +4   Excellent, share agent in PM?
swarley_stinson   11-2-2018 00:17  Karma  +3   Awesome report, could you PM me the details?
cknc31   9-2-2018 02:58  Karma  +3   Great report! Would you mind sharing the contact?
Senginou   7-2-2018 13:04  Acceptance  +1   
triptix   6-2-2018 15:46  Karma  +2   
hotjac   6-2-2018 10:49  Karma  +3   Sometimes inexperience and their spontaneous reactions are an incredibly delightful intoxication.
Petay_1283   6-2-2018 09:03  Karma  +8   
Weelock   6-2-2018 08:42  Karma  +6   Yes very skinny pictures of her thks for the rpt. Will ask for agent if I am in Beijing.
porkchops   6-2-2018 07:25  Karma  +5   Sounds like good times! Pls PM me the agent's contact info. Thanks!
batman108   6-2-2018 05:27  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
blast77   5-2-2018 23:15  Karma  +6   With you, i barely DATY wgs, prefer stick to fingering
Mister   5-2-2018 21:02  Karma  +4   Body looks borderline anorexic. No boobs? You had a good time; why no repeat?
cactuss
Kinky King

UID 23983
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1883
Posts 562
Karma 1859
Acceptance 487
Reading Access 50
Registered 24-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2018 07:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I wouldn’t wanna bang her again because there’s tons of other girls out there

Recent Ratings
Tybear   27-2-2018 09:48  Karma  +4   Most sample it allowed
Mister   6-2-2018 13:45  Acceptance  +5   Thanks
Biketaco   6-2-2018 12:50  Acceptance  +1   That’s a pretty good reason for not going back, enjoyed but mediocre session.