Subject: #3333 revisited - Shenzhen: Danger! Highly addictive - sensual spinner!
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 27-9-2017 16:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
#3333 revisited - Shenzhen: Danger! Highly addictive - sensual spinner!

Originally post: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D3

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum ... A follow-up on last month’s enticing encounter with#3333.
Yes, she looked as good as ever, if anything she looked even smaller once you made an allowance for her very large platform heels – possibly not even 152cm/5’; with a lean, but still very healthy-looking body whose buttocks fit easily into two joined hands (imagine your hands thumb to thumb, fingers spread – your pinky fingers would be around the side of her hips) as she playfully grinds them into your groin.

This vixen has more very appreciable attributes: her cascading hair framing an always smiling face, and small responsive breasts that have the most perfectly suckable nipples: large, but not too large, that a tongue can lavish to new heights of savoury firmness.  Her cat bath is better than most, as is her rimming and now a new sensation using her lips like a cupping tool to make popping sounds all over your body.

Everything was going smoothly: her dance, her b2b sliding, ass in the air rimming and ball devouring, and then her squirming underneath to begin her bbbj.

But this is where things began to unravel … a serious case of jet lag following a mind-bending two-week trip that involved 6 days of transit time to more than half a dozen cities could be used as an excuse; As could a month’s worth of anticipation waiting to see this impish girl again, but I think the reality is age is catching up to me.

In any case, as I was craning my neck to look under me to watch her sensuous lips devouring my willing, but rather limp little pecker, with the further visuals of her meaty nipples swaying slightly to her in-and-outs it suddenly dawned on me I was coming – but we had just begun and my rather flaccid fish wasn’t even firm; how is this even possible?

I rushed to pop out of her mouth before the inevitable happened, I could feel going myself past the point of no return as I slid off the end of the bed while turning her so I could frantically dine at her very enticing trimmed and tasty little sister while trying desperately to stop the coming sensation.
Unfortunately I could feel the pulsating load releasing itself while I was searching for and lathering her tiny clit, this time with absolutely no resistance; in fact, a nice rhythm began as she lifted her hips for additional pressure in a dance of tongue and mons.

All was going well until she signalled it was time for her to do some work, and like last time it seemed just when she started to lose a bit of control – more on that later.
She was going to give me another bbbj, when he slippery hands told her I had already come. She looked down at the floor, where I had knelt and gave a little gasp – not only were there little pools of watery splunge on the floor, but also on her new black-suede platform heels!!!

She panicked, her smile left her and she started frantically wiping them with anything she could find but making it worse as she was pressing the little swimmers deeper into the suede. I tried to show her how to coax it out with a dampened cloth, and then some WetWipes which finally did the job to her satisfaction.

However, the moment wasn't totally lost – her well-rehearsed erotica routine had been punctuated not with a comma, but with a full stop.

She dressed us both prematurely, and while doing so started to recover her sensual composure, and then her smile came back like a lost diamond in the night. We played around taking some photos, but each had to be inspected by her and if she liked them she requested I send to her; if not she immediately deleted them … so, in the end, it was a fun and we were laughing and pleading with each other to do more or to do less.
Next time and there will be a next time, I will have to do my dining first and then let her do hers

[ Last edited by  hotjac at 27-9-2017 17:49 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
mrmellowg   21-12-2017 01:40  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
WalterTheWhite   1-10-2017 14:14  Karma  +2   
Coinslotfan   30-9-2017 23:26  Acceptance  +1   Original
Nashvegas11   30-9-2017 08:40  Karma  +2   Nice writing style. Can I have the wechat?
teemeeser   28-9-2017 21:27  Acceptance  +1   
skml   28-9-2017 21:25  Karma  +4   
Abalonelover   28-9-2017 15:46  Karma  +4   Excellent. I had that with a few of the WGs too.
batman108   28-9-2017 12:29  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
lionking1000   27-9-2017 21:42  Acceptance  +1   Sounds very interesting. Would like to try.. Please share me her contact. Thank you :)
ramont   27-9-2017 19:33  Karma  +6   thanks
stinkyfeet   27-9-2017 18:39  Karma  +8   
Mike747   27-9-2017 17:47  Karma  +3   Excellent. Cheers!
LeoCan   27-9-2017 17:34  Karma  +6   
captpman   27-9-2017 17:24  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2017 07:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
WeChat and location

For all asking about 3333's WeChat, all the information is given in the two posts. Use the provided QR code in the first post, because unless you can write in Chinese you can't contacther.