Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-8-2017 23:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
PIG SEA IS CRACKING

Date & Time of Session:  August 8-13 2017
Name: HOTTIES
Nationality & Language: China

Went to ZhuHai for almost a week. And man this place is cracking. Even tho the old “Year Flower Road” some what cleaned up. But after midnight its back to normal. Girls aren’t crazy like 10 years ago. But there is still tons for girls standing on the street

So here is what I did.
Got to Zhuhai around 5:00pm
The price for the hotel was 500rmb a night. The room was big. I mean around the size of a suit in Macau. The bed was 2 queen size beds pushed together
Checked in to a great hotel that is really close to the border to Macau. If you take the taxi to the border you will probably be paying only 12rmb.

After checking in we all took a rest and met up at 6:00 to head to get some fresh seafood. Not the old school WanChai seafood market. But there is a new one with better prices and more places for you to sit. The old Wanchai seafood market is so played out. Everybody knows that only tourist dines there, so the prices are all marked up.
(I don’t know if I am allowed or suppose to add the dinner review in here, cause I don’t want people to start complaining that im adding useless information)
After that we got back to the hotel for another break cause it was hella hot and we were all hella full.

Next stop was the new opened Bar called TT located on Bar Street.
I have a good friend that introduced me to one of the people that works there. His job was to reserve tables for people. So we reserved a table there that night. 300RMB for some ice cold beers. And the best thing was he brought over hella girls to drink with us. Even tho those girls are just girls that goes there to drink or works there also. But man he was bring over tons and tons of girls. I didn’t end up with any girls that night from that bar but my friends did. We all got drunk and everybody was happy leaving together. I don’t know if they paid those girls for FF or ON but they all said they didn’t. It was a blast.  
The Bar is a little noise. But its pretty cool and fun drinking in there. Its different from KTV.

After TT Bar we all went to SAWAN Market to get some snacks and drank more.
Check this out: that area is filled with street food. There is probably over 50 street vendors there. Its more crazy then food truck expo.
Beef hofun 10rmb
15 grilled oysters for 30rmb
Big bowl of soup for 10rmb
It was like a china food festival there. Any china cities food you can think of was there. Our bill total was around 800 bucks that filled up 4 dudes and 6 girls.

And then everybody went back to their rooms. But me and this other friend of mine wasn’t hot enough for the girls to come back with us. So we took a cab down to the famous “Year Flower Road”

Year Flower Road 2:00am
We took a cab there and didn’t get off the cab. We just told the driver to drive around so we didn’t have to walk all around cause it was hella hot.
The taxi driver was really nice and we drive around that street couple times. There were around 50 girls there. The price was 300RMB a pop and they usually ask for taxi money to get back to the street from your hotel.
They were hella hot. We both picked up 1 and went back to our hotel.
We stayed in a very nice hotel with great security. But im 100% they are hooker friendly. Because even the security guard didn’t say anything when we walked in with girls from the bar and girls from the street
Once we got into the room I finally got the check out the young and fresh ass I just picked up for 300rmb. She told me shes only 18 and this is her first time working in this industry. She took off all her clothes and then came over to help me take off all my clothes. Then shower and on to the bed. Great BAREBACKBLOWJOB. Did not stop and did not complain. Got to play with her fresh and pink pussy. And then on to the great CG and DOOGIE and finished in MIS.
Paid her 300RMB and gave her another 10rmb for the taxi ride and she left without asking for anymore tip.

Trust me bros. If your around and have a chance to spend the night in Zhuhai for a day. This is a must go place. Its GREAT. Great food and GREAT CHEAP FRESH ASS. And the hotel is also nice and clean.

If any bros want more information regarding the BAR or the seafood restaurant and which hotel please PM me. I didn’t want to expose the hotel because I don’t want LE to get on to it.

Recent Ratings
onlineant   1-10-2017 05:01  Acceptance  +1   Please let me know more details, I will be in Zhuhai in couple of weeks. Greatly appreciated!
MothToAFlame   18-8-2017 03:24  Karma  +5   Excellent, I'd like those restaurant and hotel tips please!
zorkelias   17-8-2017 20:53  Acceptance  +1   thanks bro! can i get some more details? I'm often in zhuhai, but can't seem to find any good spots. just the standard ...
legatedarius   17-8-2017 16:18  Karma  +2   Great detailed review. Can you share the hotel/bar/dinner details? I'm following your itin!
hotjac   16-8-2017 22:53  Karma  +4   EXCELLENT - I will be writing for more info :)
Benderover   16-8-2017 18:40  Acceptance  +1   Great Report! Jazzed to hit the scene there!
aurufc   16-8-2017 17:15  Karma  +3   good energy bro
twelve98   15-8-2017 16:43  Karma  +5   always enjoy ur reports
porkchops   15-8-2017 13:34  Karma  +4   Thanks, this is hella report :-)
Weelock   15-8-2017 12:47  Karma  +3   
blast77   15-8-2017 09:54  Karma  +5   Thanks
Mister   15-8-2017 08:49  Karma  +5   Good detailed report
LeoCan   15-8-2017 06:44  Karma  +5   
stinkyfeet   15-8-2017 06:26  Karma  +3   Whats the roads name in chinese? Try using the standard format.. Easier to skim through
xooxer   15-8-2017 00:51  Acceptance  +1   Excellent Intel mate! Cheap seafood to boom up the libido for hot babes. Fuck yes I could use some of that!