Subject: Shanghai - Anne (Raininshanghai)
stugotz
Kinky King

UID 167923
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1608
Posts 54
Karma 1595
Acceptance 252
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 3-8-2017 08:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shanghai - Anne (Raininshanghai)

Name: Anne
Date and Time: July 31, 3 pm
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 2/5 no makeup
Body: 3/5  slim, B cups, nothing special
Skill: 4/5 mostly bbbj was alright
Service: 2/5
GFE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 1000rmb/1 hr
Repeat: Probably not, and if so, not with Anne and not incall

Things were a bit slow at the office and wanted to sneak out for an afternoon punt. Did a quick search on here and found there were only 2 previous reviews for Raininshanghai agency, so decided to try it out for myself. Contacted rain via her wechat which can be found on the website. Communication was smooth and decided to book Anne since she was on a special price that day for 1000rmb for an hour. Also opted to go for incall as I only had a few hours before people would start noticing my absence from the office.

Was sent the address by Rain close to Hongqiao area and arrived at a large Chinese-style residential complex. Found the apartment and Anne opened the door when I knocked. At this time, I thought I had been B&S as the girl that opened the door did not look anything like in the pics on the website and it didn't help that she wasn't prepared at all, no make up and honestly looked like she just woke up. After closer inspection (and checking the website again after the fact), I can see how the girl in question could be the same girl on the website thanks to the magic of photoshop and make-up. Decided to stay anyways since didn't want to waste the time I took to get there and was also bored af at the office that day.

Washed up myself quickly in a small cramp washroom and she did the same when I was finished. Asked for payment upfront which I'm not a fan of, but every time this happens, I just take out the cash, show her I have it and leave it on a table or dresser beside the bed without actually letting them pocket it, which she was happy to obliged. She laid down beside me, playing with LB while doing the standard nipple sucking. Eventually leading to the bbbj which was by far the best part. Good suction, lots of tongue flicking which I like. After 10-15 min of that, put on a dome and had her come on top. Switched to doggy and finally finished in miss. No GFE whatsoever, didn't want to DFK or DATY. Washed up again, gave her the money I left on the dresser, and had a bit of a chat in Mandarin, and was out the door in under an hour.

Honestly, very standard service, just a wham bam thank you maam - and the whole punt felt a little bit awkward, almost like she wasn't told anyone was coming until almost last minute. Might consider a repeat with another girl, but definitely not incall, as I'm pretty sure the place is also where she lives and felt a bit weird going there. Also, I'm sure the girls would look much better and done up going on an outcall as well. A few of the other girls on the site caught my eye but I think there's much more better value to be had elsewhere.

Recent Ratings
skycaptain   19-8-2017 12:38  Acceptance  +1   Thanks
MothToAFlame   17-8-2017 13:02  Karma  +5   Great report
liveabroad9   9-8-2017 00:58  Acceptance  +3   I've been wondering about this agency... good to know.
blast77   5-8-2017 09:03  Karma  +5   Excellent
steriam   4-8-2017 07:43  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for report. Always wondered about Rain quality.
LeoCan   3-8-2017 22:28  Acceptance  +5   
ts7478   3-8-2017 21:36  Karma  +3   I have had mixed results with Rain. But most of outcall/incall in Shanghai is hit or miss for me.
nil2020   3-8-2017 21:07  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
sentry
Erotic Emperor

UID 83650
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2268
Posts 186
Karma 2241
Acceptance 530
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2017 10:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sorry to hear you had an average experience. Last month I went on biz trip to Shanghai and had one of their girls come to my hotel. It was 2 hours of PSE as she brought a uniform and a vibrator. DATY, all positions imagined.

Having said that the previous time I booked Cherry it was a so so experience, like some of the brothers said it can be hit and miss.

Recent Ratings
steriam   22-8-2017 04:20  Acceptance  +1   
MothToAFlame   17-8-2017 13:02  Karma  +1   
ts7478   17-8-2017 12:17  Karma  +2   Cherry is Rain's PSE princess. Problem is she is not consistently available.