name: Ceci
face: 3.5/5
body: 4/5
skill: 3/5 really basic HJ, average massage
gfe: 2/5 some conversation
wir: only for veggie
cost: 528 70 min, +500

Shanana Club at Panyu Lu, Shanghai

This place is in the basement of CP hotel.
I live in this neighberhood for some time now, and there are many massage shops in the area. Most are half and half, meaning they do a real veggie business and then keep a separate string of girls for the 保养 (health maintenance) service. Frankly, all of these places are the same to me and not much to say. I have made some comments on the forum about some of them.
I used to go to Shanana for the upscale veggie. Things have changed in recent weeks due to LE, but I will get to that in a minute.This specific experience is pre LE. Very nice rooms, fixtures, towels, like a Green Massage, and also relatively expensive compared to average Shanghai massage shop.
A basic hour , traditional Chinese massage is 228, this is massage through the silk pajama they give you.These girls are dressed in sarongs and no extra services are offered and no shower service. One of the veggie masseuses told me I should try the premium oil massage, I asked if 保养 was offered and she just smiled and said maybe.
So I bit and next time went for the full body oil, 70 minutes 528. The rooms have their own clean marble shower. These masseuses are dressed in a short tennis skirt. My masseuse was in her mid20 s.
I stripped naked in front  of her and she handed me a towel for a shower and paper shorts, and I said no need for shorts and she said fine. After shower on the massage table, first thing she asked in Chinese was whether I wanted two girls, I said no. Next thing she asked was whether I would want extra service so she could time things accordingly. I said lets wait and see and how much. 500 rmb on top of the massage price of 528. I told her I can get naked BJ 50 meters down the road for all in 500, and she feigned surprise. I said i will let her know half way through if I want HJ.

Anyways, I was hoping this would encourage her to make some extra effort in the massage, but it did't. When the time came I said i would take the special service. No touching allowed and none of her clothes are removed. Quick tug, no technique and nothing erotic. I definitely can not recommend this service.
After the recent crackdown, I went in on Tuesday to see whats up. They have no more outside signs lit up. However, they were open, but with changes.

Currently, oil body massages are no longer offered. The premium massage is now called 中泰 (Zhongtai),and consists of stepping on your back fully clothed, 528 for 80 minutes. I Wechatted my previous masseuse and asked if there was any 保养 offered and she said some girls might do for 300 extra. But the customer must keep his silk pajamas on at all times. So I am guessing they pull down the trousers and administer a quick tug.

I would not even bother with this and will just go here for veggies. Maybe If I see a super hot premium masseuse walking around I would splurge for the extra one time, otherwise not worth it.

This place gets a steady stream of male and female customers from the hotel and very busy most of the time.
Generally speaking, if you reserve at most of these massage places in Shanghai by phone or internet you get 10% discount off the massage, not any special service price. Some places in Panyu area remain closed and likely will not open in near future .

Recent Ratings
aznsensation22   28-8-2017 08:57  Acceptance  +1   NIce report. Thanks for the heads up. better be safe in SH These days
batman108   26-8-2017 00:50  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
LeoCan   25-8-2017 13:06  Karma  +5   
Weelock   25-8-2017 09:18  Karma  +4   Any pics of business card or pic of place.
blast77   24-8-2017 17:04  Karma  +5   Thanks
ts7478
Lustful Lord

UID 95178
Digest Posts 0
Credits 537
Posts 130
Karma 533
Acceptance 73
Reading Access 40
Registered 2-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 25-8-2017 12:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
On the corner of Fahuazhen and Panyu Lu. Either walk through the hotel or there is an entrance on Fahuazhen Lu side next to the parking garage.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
aznsensation22   28-8-2017 08:56  Acceptance  +1   Thanks bro
LeoCan   25-8-2017 13:06  Acceptance  +5