Reading Access 30
Registered 3-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 19-6-2017 23:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hu Jing SNG (Shanghai)

Name:  Hu jing
Link:    Shanghai-Nightlife-Guide
Agent:  SNG / Shanghai Nightlife Guide, or can contact her via wechat (you can find it on SNG pages)
Nationality & Language: Chinese, speaks good English
Face:  4/5 definitely a looker
Body: 5/5 tall long legs, nice tits (natural?)
Skill:   4/5
Service:  4/5
GFE:   4/5
Price & Session Length:  1900+ Taxi / 1h 2 pops
Repeat:  yes from time to time

i punt in Shanghai when on business trip. Over the last year and a half I have meet Hu jing 3 times, so this report is a sot of sum up of my experience with her.
Very smooth communication / booking via wechat as she speaks good English.
Arrives at my hotel and: definitely a looker, always very well dressed up (even too much..).
Very tall, long slim legs, nice tits (she says natural..but I have some doubts), nice clean pussy with a lovely thin landing strip..(touch of class I would say).
Speaks good English, so nice smalll chat before the action.
She allows Dfk and you can kiss her all over (daty included which she appreciates), gives a good Bbbj (no DT or strange tricks, but solid).
Continue with covered sex with multiple positions, and finish with a nice Shot on tits (Cim Not allowed).
Small cuddling or massage to recover, then usually she proposes a HJ or HJ/BJ combo for the second shot (she allows me two rounds as she remembers me and knows that I treat her nicely, but not sure it to be an option always available.

In resume, she is really hot and quite funny and nice to spend an hour (some decent communication, so quite different from pure mandarin speakers). Not the naughtiest around, but still a very good service and attitude, that I would say is quite rare for a stunner like her.
She is exactly as in the pictures (no face shown).
In my case is a nice option from time to time (like a nice glass of wiskey after dinner).

[ Last edited by  pinco at 19-6-2017 23:42 ]

Recent Ratings
liveabroad9   22-6-2017 13:12  Karma  +3   
LeoCan   20-6-2017 20:19  Karma  +5   
Zbf246   20-6-2017 14:38  Karma  +3   
blast77   20-6-2017 13:14  Karma  +4   Excellent
porkchops   20-6-2017 05:20  Karma  +4   Thanks!
batman108   20-6-2017 01:34  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks