wechat  request
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  8
Body:  9
Skill:   8
Service: 10

Price & Session Length:  3000 RMB  90 Minutes   taxi included
Repeat:  Yes

Well  I was getting a bit tired of working through agencies and figured I would try backpage. Fully realizing the pics are 100% fake.  Think of this as a lottery.
Called and got a pic ( fake)  and waited for the girl to show. This lady had style,  she managed to get up to my room no problem. When I opened the door I saw
why

She was dressed professionally. White top ( big full tits) and a slim Skirt with a bubble but. Long black hair and a pretty face. She looked like an office lady, but sexier.

We negotiated. She wanted 1000 for tantra.. TANTRA?  WTF  I last about 2 minutes.. anyway  good english and we settle on 3000RMB for FS, taxi included.

I didnt actually bargin I just wanted to make her moan and writhe, screw the cost I wanted her naked. She hit the shower and came out. Flat stomach ( called 11 in Korea
cause you can see the lines)  great ass, big C cup,  great nips and and round ass.  Just enough furr

I lay her down face first and gave her a long massage, ate her ass and she propped it up so I could tongue drill her. Got in Doggy and I ate her for quite a while, she flipped over
And I ate some more and the screaming started. Pillow on her face hands slapping the bed, She liked DATY

Never had such a moaner and screamer ( Ok had some fake ones) and she was a sheet soaker. Kept on licking and then went for P2P and she took over rubbing the head of LB
on LS.  Back for more DATY and she finally     I let her rest a bit and then went back at it,  more DATY, More P2P.. Fingered and licked and another

I lay back and she took her turn. CBJ   I will have to train her to take LB bare.  After a bit   she climbed on.  Really orgasmic lady tits flopping ass slapping she rode like
a crazy lady. I flipped to Mish.. she lost it   and that put me into high speed pounding mode, more screaming and face covering. FInally I was ready

We lay there and chatted about prices and services and getting a decent ad for her on backpage. Hour was up and she started a thigh massage. 10 minutes later  LB was up.
She then showed me her slow HJ  and taint massage technique.   I should have started with this and pounded her for an hour.  Any way she keeps up with
the edging technique and  has this look of amazment and lust and she strokes LB

I want to bang her again,  but no second condom,  so I just lay back and let her milk that fuck stick.    We cuddle some more and talk future visits. There will
be a price adjustment.  hehe

I'll ad a pic later

[ Last edited by  Halski at 28-5-2017 08:00 ]

Recent Ratings
Assman84   18-6-2017 19:33  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Rapterr15   30-5-2017 16:01  Acceptance  +1   Great! Mind posting her backpage ad?
Xsara   29-5-2017 14:48  Acceptance  +1   Awesome report!
MothToAFlame   28-5-2017 11:16  Karma  +5   
stinkyfeet   28-5-2017 10:17  Karma  +4   Got photos au natural? :D