Reading Access 50
Registered 13-3-2008
Location BKK
Status Offline
Post at 22-1-2017 14:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Ting Ting #13 - Water Sky International Spa in Futian

Date & Time of Session: Jan 21 5pm
Location:  水景云天国际健康水会 Waterfall in Futian district, Fumin station exit F.  Walk out go straight turn right at the end and you'll see a sign at the end of the road telling you to walk around the corner for the entrance.  one way streets with deadends so very easy to find.  only 3 min walk from the station exit.
Name:  Ting Ting (#13)
Nationality & Language: Chinese from Fujian
Face: 3.5/5 cute face and smile, but too much makeup and fake lashes.  but she's not bad for a spa girl
Body: 4/5 really nice natural breasts, great legs and decent ass for chinese girl
Skill: 3.5/5 massage was alright...nothing to brag about
Service: 4/5 great prostate/LB massage
GFE: 2/5 usually these places not so much
PSE: 0/5 not applicable
Price & Session Length:  RMB 666 for massage + 400 tip + 85 13% charge they put for whatever reason = RMB 1150 total
Repeat: maybe, but different girl

Coming back from a long trip in shenzhen and wanted a normal spa experience rather than the hj/bj places.  needed a good massage so asked a friend to recommend a place and he suggested this place for a normal spa experience that's a bit pricer.  basically like queens spa but 90% can get hj if you get a oil massage package.

walked in, typical experience as many would know, went to the men's section and then locker then shower, then large communal seating area.  though it was a saturday afternoon, not that crowded.  the place is quite large with 4 floors with ktv/restaurant/pool/computers/etc.  quality is a bit better than avg, prefer it more than watercube or queens.  when i walked up to the main area from the showers, was greeted by two rows of young girls in short skirts and then asking me which services i wanted.  told them in my broken mandarin that i just want to sit down first.  a few of them were quite cute.  different uniforms meaning different services that they perform.

one great benefit of this place is there is a nonsmoking communal lounge area, i hate the smell of chinese cigs so really pleased with that.  as i was looking for a seat a good looking girl in a sexy uniform approached me to see if i needed help.  i told her my chinese is limited but she spoke a little english which was fantastic, usually these girls speak zero english.  sat down, every seat has its own tv where you can order food/watch tv/browse who's on staff, and like watercube, has charging cables for each seat.  i asked for ice lemon tea which she quickly got for me.  

immediately i knew this girl was the oil massage girl with hj potential, she sat down next to me and showed me the oil massage menu that is different from the one you have on the seat.  i rarely pick the first girl that hustles but she was definitely not that pushy and helpful in explaining everything calmly.  best thing is she has a great smile and got a good vibe from her, especially joking around and laughing a bit.  

the oil massage packages range from 300 - over 1000.  my friend said you have to do the 666 or above package to get the good prostate/LB massage/HJ service.  so i picked that one with her since i was pressed for time.  

walked up to the private massage room floor and entered the room.  definitely higher quality as the room size and massage bed are larger than avg.  also no smoke smell.  she dimmed the light and started the towel massage.  the massage was alright, she spent about 20 min on the dry towel massage, worked on the back and neck mostly.  she then started the oil massage on the back and neck as well for another 20 min which was better than the towel massage.  she got on the bed most of the time and really worked out areas i asked her to.  throughout the massage we chatted a bit and really enjoyed her attitude. very friendly.  

after the back oil massage, she lowered my pants and started on the ass tickling massage.  i know some don't like it, but i really enjoy this massage if it's well done.  and boy oh boy did she do a great job.  she started with massaging each ass cheek and pouring oil right in the middle so that it will drizzle down to the balls.  she would massage the cheeks hard and then gently use one finger and glide slowly in the middle and touch your balls once in a while.  by this time i was getting incredibly hard and i edged up closer to her which she got the signal.  she started the prostate massage slowly and pouring more oil.  i got on my knees and she rolled around my balls and shaft for a good 15 min, no rush, slowly massaging and teasing the trip when she got around that area.  during this whole time she would also tickle around everywhere.  honestly i was out of breath after about 15 min of this.  she flipped me over and didn't start the hj immediately.  she continued on massaging and teasing that whole area for another 10 min while looking at her.  she was smiling shyly while rolling her hands over the shaft multiple times and tickling my balls while doing it    she finally started the hj and i asked her if i can touch her breasts, she was hesitant and no clothes off but she let me rub her breasts a little while she slowly performed the hj.  after 10 min of this finally

after she cleaned up we sat down and chatted a bit about her life and how she's been in sz for about 5 years after moving from fujian.  since we had a good connection, i asked her if she wanted to meet during her day off for a meal.  she said yes and seemed happy about it.  going to see if i can get lucky with her and if i do will report on that.  

overall the spa is not bad, i think it's a good alternative to watercube if you're in futian.  watercube is really crowded and the girls aren't that pretty.  at this spa the girls seemed alright and the quality not that bad.  

i attached the directions to the spa if you're taking the subway to fumin station.  that's one station from futian checkpoint station from lok ma chau.  also the entrance pic i found online.

also was able to sneak in a couple pics of her while she was explaining to me the prices in the communal lounge.  managed to get a good pic of her breasts...

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
bohica   25-1-2017 01:05  Karma  +6   Gotta love them eye lashes!!!
batman108   24-1-2017 01:42  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
UncleDad   23-1-2017 22:11  Karma  +3   Favorable
twelve98   23-1-2017 14:22  Karma  +2   expensive HJ
Abalonelover   23-1-2017 05:26  Karma  +6   Favorable
skml   22-1-2017 19:25  Karma  +3   
obe   22-1-2017 15:55  Karma  +10   Excellent report
skml
Kinky King

UID 66004
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1191
Posts 531
Karma 1180
Acceptance 210
Reading Access 50
Registered 20-5-2011
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 22-1-2017 19:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I think the girl you had was not a spa girl, if so you should get a jacuzzi bath, At Waterfall spa girls are divided into three types, S for spa, M for manicure (chinese conversion is mei yun) and normal massage.

S and M does massage in the 3rd floor, normal massage is 4th floor.

If the menu starts at RMB 300, I think it's RMB 298 (minumum tip is 80 RMB), then it's not spa, Spa starts from RMB 398 or RMB 498 Can't remember (minumum tip is RMB 500).

Many spa places service charge on all cost except on tips, usually 10%, but not sure if they increased that..

[ Last edited by  skml at 22-1-2017 21:48 ]

Recent Ratings
bohica   25-1-2017 01:06  Acceptance  +6   You had me at S & M massage...
obe   22-1-2017 20:46  Karma  +10   Good info