Karma 571
Acceptance 62
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 5-11-2016 17:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jade at Shekou Seaworld

For my last day in Shekou I had a lot of time as a planned business meeting had been cancelled. So I decided to have some fun and played with my WeChat account. There are several ways to start chatting with people you do not know, and I ended up chatting with several pretty looking girls who were "Nearby" according to WeChat. But the best conversation I got into was with Jade. It turns out that Jade is in her 30's and is a very nice woman, good looking in her wavy dress and quite chatty. She told me a lot of things about her life as a retail sales woman, of her past experience as a nurse, and things like that. All very good. As the morning went by I decided to be brave and asked her to meet me for a late lunch. She agreed!

I met her at the exit of the subway (I think the D exit) and that was wild. Even though we each had each other's pictures, we could not recognize each other. But eventually we did as we both realized that we were the only ones still standing around after about 10 minutes. But that is when the craziness began. I realized that she does not speak a single word of English. Not one. Zero. Nada. Nothing. She had been chatting with me using WeChat's translate feature! How were we going to talk?  This was not looking very good but I figured we could talk using Google Translate.  And we did. So off we went in Seaworld looking for a restaurant, and chatting, all the time silently through the help of my iPhone and Google.

Discussion through this method sure was complicated as everything takes so long to say. Eventually we both learned to keep our conversation very short and to the point so that we could talk fairly quickly. It was cumbersome as heck, but it worked and we had a nice lunch. Ordering food in front of the waiter was strange! Over lunch, we each talked about our lives and what we liked to do day-to-day. Eventually, we finished lunch and walked around. Jade took me to a small local jewelry store on the plaza that sold ..... jade! And she told me all about jade, which she knows very well, because that is what she sells in the jewelry store she works in (obviously that is the source of her English name). We went into a shoe store and I bought her a pair of nice shoes which she appreciated.

Eventually we ran out of things to do and the afternoon was getting to dusk. So somehow, it was natural that she comes back to my hotel room, I had some photos on my computer I wanted to show her, which I did. Doing this, we kept talking through Google Translate and somehow it was working just fine, once I got used to being slow. And of course as the screen on my computer is small, we had to sit next to each other rather closely. Her legs were warm against mine and when we pressed against each other, she didn't pull away. Of course, sitting so close my shoulders got cramped and she was happy to oblige me with a massage because she had been a nurse at one time so she knew how to give a good one. And she did actually. Of course when she finished, I gave her a big hug as a "thank you" and put my head on her chest, which she didn't remove. My hands ended up around her waist and on her legs and she didn't stop me. Well one thing led to another and pretty soon we were going at it hot and heavy on the bed. This is when I noticed that under her dress she had on just a thong and I moved my hand on her sweet rear, which she didn't stop, then in between her legs, which she also didn't stop.

Things kept moving along and it was pretty soon after that when all our clothes came off and we went at it like two teenagers for a very long time. By now, we didn't need Google Translate any longer. We were having a hot and heavy love making session and it was amazing. My tongue was in her sweet honey pot, my manhood sliding inside her, tongues on each other .....  wonderful.

Eventually after it was quite dark out and quite late, we showered together, and went for dinner. This is where I expected we would part ways but no, she wanted to come back to my room which she did. More passionate love making well into the night until we both fell asleep, waking late the next morning. A quick brushing of teeth and back on the bed we went!  It was wonderful and she was missing her morning at work.

Well, all good things have to eventually come to an end and we both had to move on; me to my ferry to HK, and Jade to work. So we exchanged WeChats, I gave her some money as she could use it and had been great with me, and off we went our separate ways.

We have stayed in touch for the last 2 days and I absolutely plan to get together with her when I am next back in Shekou, but that won't (sadly) be for a few months!

Now that is a very strange and unexpected way to end my visit to Shekou! But totally GREAT!!

Recent Ratings
junked   21-12-2016 05:44  Acceptance  +1   Original! Not too many have this good fortune!
obe   11-11-2016 07:04  Karma  +10   
Tenculturel   9-11-2016 00:21  Acceptance  +1   
Luckymarine   7-11-2016 10:14  Karma  +3   Favorable
hotjac   6-11-2016 17:36  Acceptance  +1   Now that's a nice experience!
LeoCan   6-11-2016 10:22  Karma  +4   
MothToAFlame   6-11-2016 01:25  Karma  +2   Nice
tripwire   5-11-2016 20:46  Karma  +2   good story
coqhk
Kinky King

UID 20738
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1093
Posts 296
Karma 1085
Acceptance 152
Reading Access 50
Registered 21-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 5-11-2016 23:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 hotchilly's post

How much did you give her? So is she considered a working gal that can be shared with others?