Body:  Light tanned skin, ~150cm, B cups
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5, DFK
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: Double session, RMB 600 + 200 tip,  ~90mins
Repeat: yes, if I bump into her again.

Commentary:
Was in Zhuhai for a day over the weekend, and decided to walk around Lianhua Rd in the afternoon. I remembered years ago, I was one time walking down Pedestrian street getting "shu shu" by WGs, and my little Aunt having to bark them away. I enjoyed walking into the side malls where the girls would be getting their nails, hair and face done, ready for the night activities. Not so now, it is dead during the afternoons. So I decided to RTF and come back at night.

After dinner ~9pm, I walked from the start of Lianhua Rd, all the way up, nothing until I hit Guandong Hotel. Outside there, maybe 6 WGs are clearly marketing, and will approach you. I also felt their papasans were loitering around or across the street. Saw one small girl I liked, so we grabbed a taxi back to my hotel.

Once in the room, she initiates DFK, and begins undressing me. I put my hand under her skirt and begin rubbing the outside of her panties, hearing her moan. We quickly jump into the shower, she gives a quick BBBJ. On the bed, she continues with the BJ, at first with shallow head moves, the balls get some licking and sucking. Every few minutes, she would move around, still focused on milking LB. Her head moves get gradually deeper to the base with good lip and tongue suction on the way up. I finally blow into her mouth, and she gives it a final few sucks before running off to the bathroom.

She sells me another session, I say why not, she would be working even harder to get LB to rebound back. She offers into a 69, where I see a nicely trimmed LS. I begin licking lips, while she worked on Mr Sleepy. After some 20 mins, and sideways 69, LB is back but barely. She caps him quickly, and begins with furious CG with loud moans. We move from wheelbarrow to doggie, but LB was not going to cum. I offer to stop time twice but she continues on with BBBJ. I finally blow the 2nd time after what seemed forever.

Recent Ratings
batman108   28-7-2016 05:26  Acceptance  +4   thanks
pushkin13   27-7-2016 18:49  Acceptance  +2   Excellent field report. Thanks for reporting. :)
bigchief27a   26-7-2016 22:46  Karma  +2   Thanks
LeoCan   26-7-2016 16:04  Karma  +3   
MothToAFlame   26-7-2016 10:52  Karma  +3   Excellent
stinkyfeet   26-7-2016 07:41  Karma  +2   
homer168   26-7-2016 07:38  Karma  +4   good experience - thx for sharing
JckJr
Throbbing Titan

UID 24334
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3736
Posts 2336
Karma 3693
Acceptance 866
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-5-2009
Location too far away
Status Offline
Post at 26-7-2016 18:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Phaychay's post

Very rare for a LHL streetwalker to give bbbj.

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   26-7-2016 20:34  Karma  +1   I remember I got cim by a pretty lhl dongbei girl