SNG Zoya [Shanghai] Reality vs. Expectations

Name:  Zoya
Nationality & Language: Russian, English
Face: 4/5 (80-90% like pics)
Body:  4/5 (80-90% like pics)
Service: 5/5 (bleh)
Price: 2000
Repeat: Nope

Expectations: From her pictures, Zoya looks exactly like MCOT. She has that girl next door quality and the reviews on SNG was positively glowing. I've never tried SNG girls before, but the Russian girls look like an upgrade over the local variety. There is even a Playboy model. I was looking forward to checking her out the next time she came to Shanghai. Fortunately (oh so I thought), I happened to be in town this week. My expectations were definitely high heading into this session.

Reality: I arranged with Judy to meet with Zoya at her hotel. She's staying a local hotel right near People's Square. I believe there used to be a sauna in the facility. It was definitely not the Shangri La but it'll do. When I opened the door, my first reaction was she's pretty. She's probably a tad chubbier than the pictures and she would look gorgeous if she lost ~5 pounds. I was still quite happy about the session and she seemed friendly enough. She even asked if I wanted coffee or tea.

Red flag. She asked for the cash first and I complied.  She then handed me a bath robe and told me to take a shower. Perhaps, not surprisingly, I showered by myself. But hey, at least the bathroom wasn't a mess like it usually for hotel girls in Hong Kong and there were real towels available.

I finished taking a shower and she hands me a cup of tea. After a sip, she asks me to lie down. I try to make small talk and I learn she's a medical student. There were no sparks though. Some foreplay and then a CBJ (BBBJ is extra). There's pretty good suction. After a while, I ask her to get on top and she applies some lube to my LB. It was definitely a nice sight. We go through some different positions. She seemed to have kept her eyes closed during missionary and was she hesitant to french kiss. It was definitely a very mechanical session. I pop. She hops off, cleans me up and lies as far away from me on the bed as she can. No chatter. Ok....

I take a quick shower and get dressed. The service was definitely a let down and it felt very mechanical. She does walk me out the door and at least smiles and says thank you as I leave.

Overall, I do not think I would visit her again. There's way too much fish in the sea in Shanghai. For anyone who wants to check her out, I believe she is in town for a few more days. Maybe you can build a better repertoire. I'm hesitant to give SNG another go as well. Reviews on SNG and BNG seems mixed recently.

Pics attached.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
pinco   19-6-2017 06:49  Karma  +2   Thanks for sharing
Weelock   17-6-2017 13:26  Karma  +5   What's SNG and BNG. What was the advertise length of session for 2000 & what time did you leave.
ramont   17-6-2017 10:45  Karma  +6   thanks
porkchops   17-6-2017 02:19  Karma  +4   Thanks!
batman108   16-6-2017 22:39  Karma  +5   awesome and thanks
liveabroad9   16-6-2017 22:37  Karma  +3   Not surprising; thanks for the review.
blast77   16-6-2017 22:22  Karma  +5   Excellent
Zbf246
Lustful Lord

UID 98728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 618
Posts 67
Karma 613
Acceptance 105
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 17-6-2017 15:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Zbf246's post

@ Weelock, it stands for Shanghai and Beijing Nightlife Guide. The website says 1 hour and I assume just one pop. My session was probably under 30 minutes and I wasn't in the mood for a second go around anyways.

Recent Ratings
Weelock   17-6-2017 15:08  Acceptance  +8   thanks for the reply