Reading Access 30
Registered 17-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 19-6-2017 14:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
WG in Longhua

Hello bros ,

This is a month old report , had some time in my hand so thought of briefing it

06/06/2017 snoozing on a Saturday morning , my staff calls me to office as there is an issue at work , I have to rush to longhua ... anyway sorted things , and came out for a smoke , checked the wechat look around for something prospective ... aha I find one with a delicious display pic (mature / chubby / MCOT )
Sent her a friend request , 2 minutes up , she adds me and asks me where am I located , I said I am looking for a massage , she gives me the price ¥500/ session , sends me the location and off I go

Date : 06/06/2017
Time : 1300 hrs
Body type : chubby
Attitude : 7/10
GFE : 7/10
Hometown : Chongqing
Repeat : Probably during July

I had some difficulty finding the location , as it's behind some shops and it's an apartment , anyway she explains the location on wechat and I find it somehow , waiting for her to open the gate of the building ,
she comes down and asks me to follow her without making a noise and I realise that it's a residential place so she might we worried about the other residents
I also notice she is a little older than her pics, this doesn't bother me much , as now  I am here so might as well try

I had a slight tinge of anxiety as I've heard lot of scams happening , however when LB does the thinking for you ... these worries are just put into the trash bin
She's up the 4th floor and we are climbing steps , she wades me inside and shuts the door immediately
Her place is small but decent enough , it's a large room with a bed and a tv and a small couch , a make shift kitchen and bathroom further on beyond a sliding door( I think )
I sit down , she asks me for the money upfront , I pay her , she asks me to undress , which I do before she said , she also follows suit ..
Her body is nice , chubby at the right places , boobs are sagging a bit
I tell her , I don't want to fuck , just need a long foreplay and an equally long and good HJ
She's ok with it , but she asks me why I don't want the FS , to which I say ..I like longer foreplay and not something's that's right down to business
She smiles and touches my LB which is already throbbing and wet , I pull her down , start kissing her all over , what follows is a 10 minute long foreplay
My LB is about to burst , that's when she says she wants to fuck... I was equally in the mood , she starts to cap me with her mouth when I stop her and give her my condom , she has a surprised look , nevertheless she proceeds to cap me , and sits on top... after few seconds of gyrations and the fondling of my balls with her right hand while riding me ... I

She pulled out , I guess she wanted more , but I couldn't hold , I was drained out
Cleaned me up like a pro , swabbed me with wet tissue , I thought of using her bathroom but decided against it
I quickly dressed up , while she gave me some tea to drink ...

Smoked and left the place in a few minutes
She texted me later when I was on my way home , says she would be leaving for her hometown next week and would be back only July first week ...

Recent Ratings
batman108   20-6-2017 04:11  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
LeoCan   19-6-2017 21:45  Karma  +5   
obe   19-6-2017 20:29  Karma  +6   
porkchops   19-6-2017 20:18  Karma  +4   Thanks!
MothToAFlame   19-6-2017 20:15  Karma  +5   Excellent
blast77   19-6-2017 15:27  Karma  +5   Excellent
stinkyfeet   19-6-2017 14:49  Karma  +4   

My penis is very polite , always stands up so that a woman has a place to sit