Reading Access 30
Registered 6-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2024 22:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Taipei] Pandora Spa - Fen Fen

Date & Time of Session: November 2022
Name: Fen Fen
Language: Chinese (Not sure if she speaks English as I conversed in Chinese)
Face: 7/10
Body: 6.5/10
Service: 7.5/10
Price & Session Length: TWD2,700 (HJ / 60mins)
Repeat: Yes, also tried Xi Bao from the same outlet

Not many posts on Taiwan/Taipei here so decided to share something from 2022. This was my first ever punt/visit to such establishments. Wont go into too much details about the service as its pretty standard with what you get anywhere else.

Pandora spa is located along Linsen North Road in Taipei, Taiwan. The location is at a 4-5 storey building that looks like it homes offices on the higher levels. However, on the first floor, there's a guard which i believe works for the massage/spa outlet. I had troubles finding the spot as the soapy massages dont advertise openly as its pretty illegal to engage in such services in Taiwan. Had to call the ganbu/mamasan through LINE and finally someone came to pick me and walked me down into the basement. A little dodgy as it was my first time and the doors were huge nightclub doors. After heading in however, I was greeted by two-three mamasans at the counter. She quickly asked me where i was from and how I heard of the place, which I said i got the location from a ganbu/mamasan (will share some links below later). There were "bodyguards" standing at the door with a tv that had cctvs of the compound's exterior, presumably in case police shows up to raid the place.

Payment doesnt happen upfront as you get to walk away if there are no girls to your liking. Was asked to put all my belongings in a locker (they are quite strict on this) and wasnt even allowed to carry my phone, except for some cash to pay for the services. Was lead into the room and the mamasan brought in a line up of girls working for the night. I went at around 9PM and there were about 12-15 girls for selection? None of them really stood out as their pictures on the website were quite photoshopped (common in Taiwan's SOP) so always go in to select your girl instead of booking off the website - thats also what the mamasan suggested when i contacted through LINE. Saw Fen Fen who was the only one who caught my eye and she had a nice smile. Paid the mamasan and then headed into the shower for a wash myself. Thereafter Fen Fen came in and gave me a massage, the room was pretty spacious, nothing too fancy though. Had the usual oil/gel/nuru massage followed by a catbath, before flipping me around and giving me a handjob. She did offer FS (cant remember the price) but i turned it down since it was my first time and was feeling abit shy about it. Nothing fancy, basically shot my shot, washed up and left.

How to play in Taiwan?
I've heard stories that these establishments prefer Asian customers. They cater to a lot of Japanese who comes on business trip very often. I am chinese myself so I was able to get in easily so im not sure if foreigners get the same service. Therefore speaking chinese is definitely a plus if you want to visit these establishments. The basic package comes with massage + handjob. However, any other service is negotiable with the masseuse. I paid around TWD2900 + 4500 (FS) for another session and ive heard the rates for FS are around TWD3000-5000, also depending on the lady and how well youre able to negotiate. Some girls also do not offer FS to every customer. Also, apparently its not allowed to ask the girls for their LINE ID, outlet policy i guess? I secretly asked another girl for her LINE and she wrote it on a piece of tissue but it was very discrete.

Most of these ganbu/mamasans have websites, some of the ones i used are:
1. https://www.lovespa178.com.tw/
2. https://taipeifun.com/

They basically have connections to most of the spa outlets around Taipei and you require a ganbu's recommendation to enter the establishment. But i doubt they turn anybody down from just dropping them a LINE chat. The charges are pretty similar, anywhere between TWD2500-3000 for a basic handjob + massage for most outlets. Of course the prettier ones charges a premium. If there's a girl you would like to try, they offer the outlet's timetable on a weekly(?) basis which states the price i.e. 29 =TWD2900 etc, name of masseuse, their working hours i.e. 12~20, working days and measurements.

p.s. this was from about 2 years ago so not sure if the SOPs have changed.

Recent Ratings
yyyyy32y   16-5-2024 07:55  Karma  +3   
MrFrosty   8-5-2024 23:37  Acceptance  +1   
roktruls   8-5-2024 10:39  Karma  +2   
kukooo   8-5-2024 10:04  Karma  +6   Chances for FS?
hkpunter999   8-5-2024 03:57  Karma  +5   
pancho53   8-5-2024 03:07  Karma  +3   
jlomez
Carnal Conqueror

UID 303691
Digest Posts 0
Credits 244
Posts 10
Karma 242
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2024 21:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@kukooo - i think chances are pretty high ngl. I got offered every time i went, but the prettier girls tend to offer at higher prices. Am not surprised but its negotiable i guess?

Recent Ratings
kukooo   9-5-2024 10:32  Acceptance  +6   Thank you