Face:  7/10 girls next door college vibe
Body: 7.5/10
Skill: 7/10 solid bbbj
Service: Silver Tier, Facial
GFE: 8/10 felt very genuine
Price & Session Length: 60 minutes Silver tier 22.000 JPY, Facial 5.000 JPY
Total - 27.000 JPY
Repeat: Yes

I was in Tokyo for work and had a lot of down time between meetings and other plans with coworkers so I starting doing research on options in Shinjuku Shibuya area. I found that it's EXTREMELY limiting if you do not speak Japanese and the most well known and organization that servers English speakers is Hentai Tokyo so I decided to give them a try. Their website gives a lot of details but blurs out faces of the girls you get to choose from. You can physically go to their store and view uncensored photos and make your decision there.

Finding the store: take the train to Shinjuku station and find the nearest exit to the infamous Kabukicho area with the giant Godzilla head on the rooftop. Once there follow the directions on their website. It was very nerve racking walking around as a man in that area thinking everyone is judging you and looking at you but just wear a hat and ignore everyone. Every guy there is there to do what you want to do. Once you walk up the stairs or take the elevator up and walk in the door, turn right and walk all the way to the end. (i asked the first booth if they were the place but they spoke 0 english. very embarassing). You'll know you're at the right place when you see a dark maybe filipino man who speaks perfect english ring you up. Once there, he was very nice and patient explaining all the rules and making recommendations. After scrolling through all the options with unblurred photos I make a decision to choose Uta who is newer and the Silver tier because she looked the youngest and wasn't fat or had crooked teeth like the others. I chose the facial option and did not expect FS at all because it's illegal here. I paid and walked into a small corner to wait for the girl to show up. Next to me was another english speaking asian american so it was a bit awkward when we made eye contact.

Once Uta arrived downstairs, I walked down to meet her. She was as young as advertised and I'd guess was a college student around 22 - 24 years old, wearing a long sleeve dress and a leather jacket on top. Super nonchalant about meeting me and was all business. She wasn't smoking hot but was for sure a regular girls next door type which was what I was looking for. She pointed at a love hotel down the street, she held my hand and walked there in silence. When we got there, she walked to the front kiosk touch screen and chose the next cheapest room and we took the elevator up. Once inside there was another kiosk in the room to confirm you're inside and she left me to pay on the machine via credit card which was quick and easy. Once inside she undressed so I did the same and we had mouth wash together and walked into the shower room. Inside it was a very quick scrub and rinse of my junk and herself and some touching but no kissing or much action. After we dried off we headed back to the room where I laid under the covers naked and she came up next to me and we started to deep french kiss with tongue. She was pretty good at it and it was more slow and sensual than anything else. My hands started to roam all over her body and shaved pussy. This got me hard and eventually I got to put 2 fiv and finger her to my surprise. she got very wet from that and the moans sounded genuine and bellievable. Eventually she went down on me and ended up giving me a BBBJ instead of a CBJ as advertise. Note that ymmv here. I have generally a very clean well kept asian man so that may have been a consideration. She was surprisingly great at the BBBJ and she was extra messy and sloppy with the saliva so I really enjoyed it. After she went at it for a good 15 minutes, I felt i was ready to release so I asked her to get on her knee so I could do a facial. This is where I got very disappointed. she explained I can only release on top of her mouth area because she had some makeup on and a facial would force her to reapply but she needs to see more clients after. eventually i had to oblige so i came on her lips area while she awkward used her hand to cover her nose and eyes. after that we cleaned up and headed back to the shower for a quick rinse, got dressed and left the hotel together and parted ways at the entrace.

to sum it all this was a great experience if you're not looking for FS. the girl was GND young with a decent body and really provided a good GFE experience i haven't experienced anywhere else. reallly felt like my girlfriend spending time with me and i'd imagine thats what relationships and detaing would be like if I was in japan. I plan to try out a few other girls from Hentai Tokyo and try out some of the other options. I want to check out the picture taking and moving recording options next time too!

Recent Ratings
vedekehima   24-3-2024 12:38  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Lazy_Ad6604   23-3-2024 11:47  Acceptance  +3   Great review. She's been on my list for a while. Those advising of FS, good looking out too. Will definitely have to ...
Ch1vel   20-3-2024 07:21  Acceptance  +1   
submarine   20-3-2024 06:31  Acceptance  +1   
bubeybo   20-3-2024 05:33  Karma  +2   
marloveyoume   20-3-2024 03:16  Acceptance  +1   
secretasianman1   19-3-2024 23:32  Acceptance  +1   
wildwildwest   19-3-2024 20:00  Karma  +3   she def give FS. she's a fun one and was quite new at this when I saw her
shampoo   19-3-2024 18:51  Karma  +3   
Manticore   19-3-2024 18:45  Karma  +2   
dddlny   19-3-2024 17:59  Karma  +3   
yaoz11   19-3-2024 17:04  Karma  +1   Heard she offered fs from another person
Lazy_Ad6604
Kinky King

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1083
Posts 156
Karma 1069
Acceptance 280
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 23-3-2024 11:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Side note to OP:  You mentioned she gave you a BBBJ instead of the advertised CBJ.  Anytime you select Facial, CIM, or Swallow option, it's a BBBJ.  The more you know.  ;)

Recent Ratings
dddlny   24-3-2024 05:38  Karma  +3   
animalstyle211   24-3-2024 05:35  Acceptance  +1