[FRANCE][Paris] Marina / Marinabr brazilian GFE girl

Date & Time of Session:  2021
Name:  Marina
Link: Sexemodel
Nationality & Language: Brazilian, speaks spanish, portuguese
Face:  5/5
Body: 4.5/5 (-0.5 for bolted on tits)
Height:  171cm
Skill: 4.5/5 (-0.5 because CIM is not possible )
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  250€ for 1 hour
Repeat: YES!

I met Marina last year, in the first place I was going to see another girl but she was not available. She arranged the meeting quickly.
Her apartment was really nice, one bedroom, a lovely italian shower and a kitchen/living-room.
Marina respected the dress code and she was outstanding ! She wore a nice green dress and high heels. She did not wear any underwear as I requested. I was feeling that I was meeting a luxury girl from a luxury agency in Dubaï or something like that. It is very rare to find a girl that look and dress exactly how I like it.
As soon as I took a shower, I came to the bedroom. She was facing the bed and I went behind her, lifted up her dress and ate her ass. It was a great moment, it was really nice and her asshole was good looking (it is hard to explain).
After that she did a good BBBJ but unfortunately CIM is not on the menu.
I fucked her pussy, I fucked her asshole which was tight and her look on doggy was …
Everytime I think of this meeting I get hard as fuck. I felt that I was fucking my top model girlfriend in the ass !
The only thing that could be better is that I could not cum in her mouth.
She lives between Spain and Paris.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hktomcruise   4-2-2022 15:42  Karma  +5   Great
Unitedfuture   17-1-2022 20:19  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   16-1-2022 09:54  Karma  +8   
obe   14-1-2022 07:46  Karma  +8   Excellent
flappo84   14-1-2022 07:20  Karma  +5   Favorable