Reading Access 30
Registered 15-2-2019
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2019 08:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Phuket, Thailand - Nuru Massage

Just a quick update on Nuru Massage in Patong

https://www.facebook.com/nurumassagephuket2018/

Had a quick revisit yesterday. Very quiet for the business but had a good choice of girls. When you go in you can choose one of 4 options from Baht 1,500 for 45 mins upwards to Baht3,500 for threesome for 75 mins. As I didn’t have a lot of time and was full, I choose the quicky 45 min option. Form those who have never been, it is very good and awesome for the price and value.

So, you enter the shop and take a seat, one of the receptionists will show and explain the menu and what will take place. You make a choice and the girls will line up. This time I choose the tallest girl named Far at around 1.65m. As they are wearing a skimpy dressing gown and black leggings, you really don’t know what you will get. Far then went into the back of reception to get the Nuru gel which is nicely warmed and a cold water for me. You then are taken outside and in and upstairs through an adjacent door as at one time this would have been a guesthouse.

Once in the the former guesthouse rooms you have a bathroom with wet shower and the bedroom. Far began to disrobe and then helped me to undress. Smiling but not saying very much. She then takes you into the wet room and give you a very nice and seductive clean, making me stand with my hands on the wall and my butt out so she could clean me properly. All the time breathing seductively in my ear. She pays special attention to my ass and massage my balls. She turns me around and then does the same with special attention to my lb, all the time glaring and smacking into my eyes.

On to the bed and tells me to go facedown, I turn my head and watch her then apply the warm nuru gel all over her body, asking me if I lie, what I see. She then begins to apply the gel on my legs, neck and shoulders and then down my back, this is very sloppy and erotic, she then begins to give me a cat bath all the way to my anus which she then begins to give me a soft rimming, pure ecstasy.

She then asks me to turn over and apply more to herself and then my chest before then pouring the gel on my now rock hard lb. Her boobs are not that big, I would say a B but then she does the body to body and soon these wet ‘slippy breaths are in my face to suck and play with. She arranges her as. So that I can play with her now very wet pussy and I gently massage her clit. She then moves down and gives a very deep bj and handjob and with the gel it’s awesome. I try to move her into 69 but she stops and turns round and then sits on my face writhing in pleasure until I feel her legs squeezing my head and feel her juices flow. I am now wanting to go cowgirl but she just gets my lb and rides him on the outside of her wet pussy and gives me a orgasmic hj to finish.

After the deed, she gets a fresh towel and begins to clean, at this point she then tells me that she has worked there for 18 months and has seen me on a number of occasions and wanted to try me as her friends have said that I am fun to be with and when I come again in the week, that she should come and do the 75 mins threesome. She is still massaging my upper thighs to get me aroused again. I agree to come back one afternoon this week, we swap LINE details and she says she will send photos of her friend who she likes to play with.

A great punt and I know you are not only able to get full service but they are happy to meet after work for dinner and drinks. Highly recommend the one here in Patong and the other shop in Pattaya.

Recent Ratings
RockyRockstar   9-10-2019 00:48  Karma  +5   Thanks for sharing