[AUS] [SYD] Another sensual encounter: Zoya at Massage@Central

Date & Time of Session: 16/07/19 4.39pm
Name:  Zoya
Link: https://massageatcentral.com.au
Nationality & Language: Russian, Excellent English
Face:  9/10
Body:  9/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: massage, light French kissing,body slide, pussy slide, butt slide, DATY, almost BJ, digital penetration, hj
GFE: 9.5
PSE: 9
Price & Session Length:  AUD 60 for 45 mins plus 50 bucks permission to play...
Repeat: yes

At my age the fact that around a hundred bucks will persuade a beautiful young woman to coo off with me is a source of great comfort. I salute these fine ladies, and the pleasure they bring!

On Tuesday the charming Angela sent me a WeChat update on her roster for the day, and after careful consideration I booked Zoya. At the appointed time I climbed the stairs to the shop and Angela showed me into the room. She warned me that Zoya was a little inexperience, but I seem to be good with newbies so I was happy to proceed.

Zoya appeared wearing a short black jump suit and black socks. She's seriously cute! Japanese/Russian mix with a Cupid's bow mouth and intense eyes. Her soft hair seemed blow-dried in a rather retro style. She greeted me formally in  very good English, thanked me politely for the proffered fifty and suggested I lay down for the session to begin.

Part one, such as it was, consisted of the softest caresses, focusing around my lower back and crevasse and soon delved underneath to fondle my package. Small kisses rained gently on my back and she worked her way up to my neck then tongued my ear, breathing heavily. Nice. Reaching behind, I found the leg of her jumpsuit and sought the warmth within, wriggling my fingers against her labia. It wasn't long before the jumpsuit came off and her firm, young breasts were manoeuvred along my body. Ear tonguing again, and my hand got to work on her mins pubis and labia Majora. She was delightfully responsive, and moved to sit beside me on the table, her feet next to my shoulders.I turned over and admired the view. With her black socks, bouffant hair and a silk chord tied around her waist, she reminded me of the women who bared all in the Hustler and Rodox magazines I used to wank myself sore over when I was a boy...the fantasy had become reality; the view was breathtaking. She matched my foolish grin with a demure smile, took my hand and pressed my fingers firmly against her clitoral hood. I worked fast and she was plainly enjoying the action - juices flowing, lips parting...my middle finger dug deep, palm down and she strained against my hand for a minute or so. My fingers tasted good. I asked her to move herself over my face, and she thought about it for a while, then clambered into position.

I've always been a connoisseur of cunts. The variations in shape, colour, texture, aroma and flavour fascinate me. Zoya's is a beautiful example, and her labial libations were infused with a subtle umani not unlike a high-end, artisan made shoyu. I ate heartily.

The next phase of our encounter involved a cowgirl style buttslide which felt as good as actual penetration, and the slow friend of her pussy against the underside of my cock. It was bliss.

"Would you like to cum now?" She asked sweetly. Yep.
She stood, she oiled me up and edged me deftly to ejaculation.
I always say thank you, which usually surprises the girls, but Zoya nodded; gracious and unfazed.

A hot towel was brought, and we chatted happily about the accents of the characters in Game of Thrones, which she finds hard to understand. I dressed, we kissed, she asked if I'd return and I bid her a fond farewell.

It's a grand life.
Happy mongering, Bros!

Recent Ratings
mikeo90   12-8-2019 11:05  Karma  +10   Thanks, good report
RockyRockstar   20-7-2019 18:51  Karma  +5   Thanks for sharing
blast77   20-7-2019 11:33  Karma  +8   Nice one
manhands   18-7-2019 16:07  Karma  +4   Ahh drinking from the furry cup
David.youngson   18-7-2019 13:39  Karma  +3   Beautiful