Acceptance 77
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-12-2012
Location Between them legs..
Status Offline
Post at 19-6-2019 18:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Kuala Lumpur] La Fayette, Taman Melati

Location: La Fayette, Lvl 2 Taman Melati (row of shops in front of MRR2 highway)
Name:  Daisy
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese, good English, Tieng Viet
Face:  8/10
Body:  6/10
Skill: 7/10
GFE: 10/10
PSE: 7/10
Price & Session Length:  MYR 120 - Massage, Body to Body Massage and HE included. Tips will be up to you.
Repeat: Yes

Was out for some hangout with a good friend. Going back at 12AM but felt like needed some release. Went to this place which is not in the city centre but a little out of the way in the suburb. KL is cluttered with these places but you guys would have to go out of Bukit Bintang/city center area. It is worth it as the price, service and choices will be way better than anywhere in the center.

I do not know who to pick and they will not show you a line up, so you would have to pick from their WeChat photos. Randomly picked a Viet girl Daisy, who looks Chinese and sweet. Went to shower alone first but its ok for me, as I need to wash off some sweat. On the way to the shower, she met up with me. Really cute, a little bit meaty and lacking some curves but overall not bad. She slapped my butt and say she will wait for me in the cubicle.

After showering, went back directly there and she immediately greeted and hugged and kissed me cheeks. A good start I'd say. Went on to a massage with some chit-chat, from time to time she would keep slapping my butt and say she loves guys who are a lil chubby, good for hugging she say.

Massage was decent with good strength, then she went out to get some stuff, came back and stripped to her birthday suit. She dabbed some talc on my back and started rubbing her tits all over me slowly. I prefer it done slowly like this and not the mechanical fast ones. From time to time she would lick my back, go up to my neck and softly bite my ears. Turned around so I can admire her silky smooth skin and she started teasing by putting her face around my groin and breathing down LB.

After awhile, she went up to my head and let me suck on those yummy nipples. She put her face down to mine and we started kissing. LFK at first then it went to tongue fighting. She would DFK me whenever possible after this (100 points for this!). I can't hold myself from going down on her so I went down, started by kissing her belly button first to test the waters, then I licked her thighs and dived right in. There was no funky smell, her LS looks great, wet and snug. I ate her for a good 10-15 minutes and she enjoyed every bit of this from the looks of it.

I immediately come up to steal some kisses again and she sticked out her tongue without even a pause (100 points again!). I love a horny girl who isn't afraid to taste her own juices. Rubbed LB all over her LS and came close to sticking it in bareback while DFK, but bigger head prevailed so I asked her to jack me off while we were kissing. A few minutes of this and it felt a little uncomfortable so i went up and knelt down on my knees, she followed suit and we kissed while she jacked me off to completion, splattering my hot baby juice all over her boobs. Sat down for a bit while she smeared my cum all over her nipples while our lips and tongues were still intertwining.

Great night-out, superb GFE and a cute horny girl who isn't afraid to get dirty. Will definitely return!

[ Last edited by  gilgamesh982 at 19-6-2019 19:00 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
ENIPO   25-6-2019 01:16  Karma  +3   nice
bageero   25-6-2019 00:36  Acceptance  +1   
virusscan123   23-6-2019 20:51  Acceptance  +1   Great stuff!
jeffzeke   23-6-2019 13:04  Karma  +10   outstanding!
austin821   23-6-2019 05:01  Karma  +6   excellent
flowmon   20-6-2019 06:15  Karma  +4   And now daytripper has landed. Achtung kl
batman108   20-6-2019 00:13  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
viking0812   19-6-2019 22:01  Acceptance  +1   
hkpunter999   19-6-2019 21:51  Karma  +6   
blast77   19-6-2019 20:21  Karma  +8   Nice find
daytripper   19-6-2019 19:13  Karma  +8   Awesome. Just landed in KL.
daytripper
Master Mongerer

UID 193170
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5094
Posts 319
Karma 5064
Acceptance 598
Reading Access 80
Registered 30-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2019 20:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 gilgamesh982's post

I went to this place today.
Got there around 6:00.
It was a little hard to find.  I mean Gilgamesh did an excellent report and my Grab took me to the right location.
It's on the second floor right next to the gym.
I go inside and a little Vietnamese girl looks at me and she says you can have Daisy or this other girl.
I chose Daisy based on her recommendations.
She seemed nice.  Looked to me like she could have been
slightly high.
You pay 120 ringgits upfront for an hour and a hj is included.
If you want more you have to tip.
Anyways, Daisy tells me to shower and then I go back to the
room.  Not luxurious. Mattress on the floor.
No towel over the pillow.
She starts to massage me and after awhile I just flip myself
early because I'm horny. She must not have liked me because
she wouldn't french kiss me.
I told her I wanted to daty and she asked for tip. No amount
specified. I said sure.  We 69'd for about 10-15 until I popped.
No cim.
I showered after that. She hugged me.  She's like a little kitten.
I tipped her 50 ringgits. She was happy.
After I left I talked to the girl at reception and she said $50
ringgits tip gets you a bj. Mine was bbbj.
I might go back and try someone else.

I wanted to thank Gilgamesh again for the great Intel.

[ Last edited by  daytripper at 21-6-2019 20:48 ]

Recent Ratings
hotjac   23-6-2019 16:19  Karma  +2   interesting, good to know info. thanks for sharing
jeffzeke   23-6-2019 13:05  Karma  +8   a review within a review, thanks!
gilgamesh982   23-6-2019 03:46  Karma  +4   Excellent
blast77   22-6-2019 13:06  Karma  +8   Excellent
gilgamesh982
Lustful Lord

UID 99770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 814
Posts 74
Karma 810
Acceptance 77
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-12-2012
Location Between them legs..
Status Offline
Post at 23-6-2019 03:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 daytripper's post

Yeah don't expect the place to be a luxurious spa type with rooms and whatnot, it's basically a shady massage parlor. But for RM120 you will get a massage, the girl will strip naked to rub on you and a handjob to completion without any need to tip so I'd say it's a good trade-off.

Too bad Daisy didn't let you french her. I do speak a little Vietnamese and joked around quite a bit with her that day, probably why she liked me. I have heard some good things about Angel so you can try her but do not pick Yuki. That one sucks (not literally) and wasn't friendly at all. I am not too sure about the other girls because they are pretty new.

Recent Ratings
daytripper   23-6-2019 21:34  Karma  +8   
daytripper
Master Mongerer

UID 193170
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5094
Posts 319
Karma 5064
Acceptance 598
Reading Access 80
Registered 30-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 23-6-2019 21:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 gilgamesh982's post

Thanks.
I agree with everything you said.
When I left the place my back up battery for my cell phone was missing.  I took a Grab there and it could have fallen from my
pocket but I don't normally lose things. I called Grab about it and they never got back to me. So either I lost it in the Grab or
Daisy snatched it.  None of my cash was missing.
That left a bad taste in my mouth. No pun intended.
It's also pretty far from where I'm staying.
KL is a really fun punting city. Lots of options.
I appreciate it when someone takes the time to share good
Intel bro. Thanks again. Happy punting.