Karma 5064
Acceptance 598
Reading Access 80
Registered 30-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 22-5-2019 21:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[ Kuala Lumpur] good massage/ HE

I got this Intel from using the search on this site.
Went to check it out for myself.
6003 , Blue Boy Mansion, Jalan Tong Shin,
50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Name: Mary
Face:6
Body: 5 very plump
Nationality: Myanmar
Speaks passable English
Attitude:8-9
Cost: 90ringgits for 90 minutes plus 50 ringgits tip.

I entered the place and it looks like your basic quiet
Massage parlor.
They were very nice and assigned me a girl who took me upstairs to a large room with three massage beds.
I was the only one there the whole time.
I was just looking for a great massage and a decent HE.
The guy who originally posted about this place said he always got solid massages here.
Stripped to my underwear and she proceeded to give me a
fantastic hard sensual massage.
While I was still on my stomach she peeled off my underwear and gave me a fantastic ass massage with sensual butthole
play.  I was getting hard so was sort of raising my hips and she proceeded to play with my "mushroom" as she called it.
After about 5-10 minutes of this she flipped me and began
massaging my legs/ boner.
I asked her to take out her boobs and she did.
I sucked on them and asked her to suck me. She didn't want to but looked like she might if I convinced her.
I asked her to take down her pants so I could finger her.
She allowed this. Her pussy was nice and wet.
She was plump but not what I would call ugly. She was pretty
and friendly looking.  I sometimes enjoy creating some excitement with a less desirable woman than playing with a beauty
that wants me to finish quickly.
Anyways, I was fingering her and she was keeping me oiled up with her hj.
She then takes her pants off all the way and straddles me expressing that she's willing to slide her pussy on my dick. Not
Penetration but just sliding it.
I really wanted to go for it but I thought it could be dangerous without a condom so I passed.
At this point I tried for the bbbj again to no avail.
We kissed a bit and I fingered her and she kept at it until I unloaded.
I had a real nice orgasm because I really like having some sort of real connection.
Had a great time for 140 ringgits, about $35 USD.
Highly recommend this place if you want an excellent massage and decent HE with a mediocre looking girl.

Recent Ratings
NeverWong   23-5-2019 12:35  Karma  +4   Excellent
batman108   22-5-2019 23:27  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks