Post at 6-3-2019 00:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Malaysia] Kuala Lumpur - Various RM 40 providers along Jalan Petaling

Person's Name : Various

Establishment : Brothels along Jalan Petaling in KL's Chinatown

Date of Visit : around the middle of February, 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : none

Phone : none

Hours of Business : 7AM to 5AM. There are two shifts of girls. It's closed from 5AM to 7AM.

Rates : RM 30 - 50, depending on the girl

Size/shape : varies

Nationality or Ethnicity : Indonesians, Indians, and maybe some Vietnamese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Only if you can come really really quickly in hot, humid, an uncomfortable conditions

My experience/comments : This is a general report on the mini brothels all along Jalan Petaling in KL. I went here about 5 or 6 times in total.

The brothels start at Jalan Sultan at the north and end at Jalan Balai Polis at the south. There are brothels on the west and east sides of Jalan Petaling, and there are back entrances to the same brothels on the tiny Lorong Petaling alleyway.

You know it's a brothel because there will be a man sitting outside the entrance who will discretely wave you in if you look like you're going to head in. There are many entrances and mini brothels - like around 10.

The brothels are really slummy:

- Many are upstairs on the second level, meaning it's hot. Malaysia is a very hot and humid place.

- The rooms are little 4m x 4m squares made out of hammered-together plywood. They contain a bed and a concrete "sink" about 0.75m x 0.75m that you squat down into and pour water on yourself from a plastic bucket. There are no showers. There are no towels. You rinse yourself off squatted in the sink and then dry yourself with toilet paper.

- The girls will be sitting outside the doors of their plywood cubicles, which are all next to each other. They will try and wave you in but the worst is the men working there. Many men, especially the ones of Chinese descent, will physically grab you and forcefully drag and push you into the room of a girl. These are all mafia men. It's not dangerous, but the forcefulness and physical contact get really really annoying after a few times and if you're an aggressive person you *will* have the feeling of wanting to get aggressive yourself.

- Once you pick a girl, you give the money to the mafia man.

- There is no air conditioning anywhere. The rooms might have a small rotating fan.

There can be some lookers in the rooms, especially cute Indonesians, but none of them speak any English at all. And the RM 40 only gets you at most 15 minutes before the man outside starts to knock on the door.

I personally never came, despite going 5 or 6 times. It's just too rushed and I absolutely can't finish in the stifling heat. If you're gifted and came come quickly in such conditions, Jalan Petaling can be an absolutely amazing value. Unfortunately the heat and the short time just kill it for me. At the very least I need air conditioning.

Recent Ratings
bohica   8-3-2019 01:06  Acceptance  +7   Wow!
batman108   6-3-2019 15:16  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks
cruman999   6-3-2019 04:30  Acceptance  +6