Name:  Angel
Nationality & Language: Pinay, ok English
Face:  7/10
Body:  10/10
Skill: 5/10
Service: 5/10
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 2/10
Price & Session Length:  3500 PHP barfine (she gave me a break), and 5k long time
Repeat: Maybe

I spent two nights in P. Burgos area but only barfined once.

I managed to check out most of the bars in the area across the two nights I was there.  The top two bars in terms of lookers were clearly Kojax and Plan B.  Both of these locations had easily 10 girls each that I would have barfined immediately.  The setup in both locations is basically the same, where they have a stage full of girls and bunch of guys at tables staring at them. At both locations, they were wearing bikini type uniforms but there was no nudity.  Also, there was basically no dancing.  The girls pretty much just sat there and waited to be called over.  At Plan B, a few girls came by to talk and drum up some business from me, but I found at Kojax that nobody bothered.  The girls there seemed very jaded, although they were for the most part very hot.  I talked to some of the girls at Plan B, but didn't want to commit as I was still in scouting mode and wanted to hit the other bars before picking someone.

Bottoms bar had fewer girls (maybe 10-15) total, but the good part is that they wear these suspenders instead of tops, which are always (intentionally) slipping off, so it's basically topless there.  A few of the girls there needed to tone it up a bit, but there were 4-5 girls there that were slim spinners.

I wound up barfining at Bottoms because, basically, the girl made the sale with me.  There was one girl I was eyeing on stage because she was my ideal type (small spinner, no fat, tight rounded ass, think Janice Griffith).  She noticed so when her time on stage was done, she came over to say hi.  I had already checked out most of the bars (including Kojax and Plan B) so I wasn't really in scouting mode anymore, so I talked to her.  Nice girl.

Bottoms bar has a few tables that are in the back left side of the bar, where it's sort of hard to see.  She brought me up there from my seat right next to the stage after I bought her a lady drink, and basically molested me, including a little BBBJ.  Extremely high-mileage lap dance.  The bar was still full, but because of the positioning, I doubt anybody could see anything.  Needless to say, she got me to bite and take her out, even though the barfine plus LT fee is very high.

Once we got back to my hotel, I basically learned that she wasn't the best in bed.  The BBBJ was fine, but she was borderline starfish.  She was offering DFK and seemed into it, but basically, she didn't really move her body at all so I was doing everything.  Even when she went up top, she basically just lied on top of me and waited for me to start pumping.  I don't know if it was laziness, lack of skill (she's only 18... I checked her ID just in case), or whatever, but it wasn't great.  This was not what I was expecting after the lap dance she gave me, so I'm pretty sure it was laziness.  I got one shot with her at night, and then another in the morning.  I could have gotten more at night, as she was up for it, but it took me a while to get the first one done, and since I was doing all the work, I was tired.

I checked out the P Burgos bars another night after, but I wasn't able to find anyone that was worth it at that price.  I think maybe Angel messed me up a bit because in the back of my mind, I was a bit scared of getting another starfish.  YMMV.

Recent Ratings
jezzzz   8-2-2019 17:52  Karma  +3   
bbbandit   1-2-2019 04:43  Karma  +4   Thanks!
batman108   23-1-2019 13:22  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Fantastipotamus   21-1-2019 19:40  Karma  +4   
jeffzeke   21-1-2019 14:25  Karma  +8   thanks
hkpunter999   21-1-2019 06:48  Karma  +4   
zennor   21-1-2019 06:42  Karma  +5   Tough luck
porkchops   21-1-2019 01:20  Karma  +6   Thanks for reporting!
Jjaa123   21-1-2019 00:33  Karma  +3   
freakonomic   20-1-2019 23:48  Karma  +3   Thanks!