Post at 20-1-2019 11:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Malaysia] [Kuala Lumpur] A night in Kota Damansara

Date & Time of Session:  19/1/2019, 10pm
Name: Lora
Link: http://os898.com/model/oc320-lora-indonesia/
Nationality & Language: Indonesian - enough English to communicate
Face: 7.5/10 - cute young face, but nose a bit big
Body: 8/10 - small body size, small mosquito-bite sized breasts with puffy nipples, some evidence of baby damage, big thick ass
Skill: 7/10 - OK - good slow BBBJ
Service: 8/10 - generally accommodating
GFE: 8.5/10
PSE: 5/10
Price & Session Length:  170 ringgit + 20 tip, 45 min
Repeat: maybe to the girl, definitely for the shop

Been working in KL for the last few weeks, but haven't had the time/wasn't in the mood to try any of the services since my post on Angelic Garden earlier (http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... mp;extra=page%3D1). But since my friend and I arranged to have dinner nearby, decided to check this place out for the first time.

Luckily my friend seemed to know the place, because if I was on my own I never would've found the entrance. In we go and immediately call for a line-up. At 10pm on a Saturday, there were 10-12 girls available from Vietnam, Indonesia & Thailand. A number of them looked surprisingly decent and I picked Lora due to her small body size. The girl standing next to her was also quite good, and a couple of the Thai girls had excellent figures too. After I picked Lora the manager came to collect the money and to confirm that she only does 1 shot for the session. I guess this means other girls can provide 2+ in one session. No issues for me though, I tend to be one-and-done anyway.

Shortly after Lora was ready and came to take me away. We actually took the elevator as the room was on a different floor. Up close she was actually quite young and pretty, but her nose was a bit big, nothing crazy though. I couldn't really tell during the line-up, but after she took off her clothes I saw her ass was actually very very nice. I don't know what it is about Indonesian girls, but I've had several with really nice asses, not something you really see in Asian girls. Anyway, after we both strip down, Lora asks if I wanted to shower. I guess this option can be skipped as well? But I do, so we jumped in together. No BBBJ in the shower, but we both get in a bit of a fondle. Like I mentioned she had tiny little puffy breasts which unfortunately showed some signs of baby damage and overall her body was very soft.

After the shower I lay down on the bed and let her do her thing. Some basic nipple licking then down to BBBJ. Given her small size I expected quite a lackluster BJ but to my surprise she did a pretty good job. Going almost all the way down, not using her hands for the most part like a pro (which i guess she is haha). Definitely got the engine running full steam.

A few minutes of BJ and I was ready for the main action. For a second it seemed like she was going to slip it in raw, but I pointed to the condom provided by the shop and she put it on me. Not sure if she actually offered bareback or if it was just a tease. For the main session it was the standard CG, missionary & finish in doggie. CG was quite good but she was very quick to pull my hand away any time my fingers got close to her backdoor. Missionary was good for the GFE, she seemed willing to DFK with no issues. She wouldnt let me put her legs on my shoulder for the deep penetration though. Doggie was fantastic as the combination of her slim waist and ass sent me over the edge very quickly!

Shower again, I tip her 20 and off I went. An pretty good session IMO. I feel like the quality of the sessions in the KL suburbs tend to be much better than what you would get at a central location like Sky River/Saboon Spa.

Texted my friend afterwards and it turns out he was at a nearby Thai "flower joint". The place is called hexagon club and there are dozens of places like this all over KL. It's basically a drinking place where attractive Thai (or viet or whatever) girls keep you company. If you like the girl you can buy her "flowers" which cost anywhere between 50-1000+ ringgit. Nothing is guaranteed here, kind of like the Bangkok G-clubs. But apparently the girls don't have a salary but instead rely solely on the flowers, so I'm sure some sort of deals can be made, especially if you're coming in here often enough.

But like I said, this is primarily a drinking establishment. When I met up with my friend again, he had 2 girls with him and had finished most of a tower already. I joined, got another tower (happy hour pricing of 108myr/tower) and joined in the drinking games. Soon another girl walked up and started drinking with us as well. 4 hours later, and after finishing a 3rd beer tower (costing 148myr this time) we decided to head off. Throughout the night one of the original thai girls (a bit chubby, but very smiley with braces) left our table as we weren't giving flowers to her or her friends. She ended up with nothing from us. The 2nd original girl came and went on and off, and my friend gave her a 50 myr "flower". The new joiner hung around me most of the time, and I tipped her 50 myr in cash during the middle of the 4 hours, then another 50 just before I left.

My friend told me 100 tip was probably too much, and I didnt even get her contact details, but I was drunk and it was the last of the cash I had. We spent almost 500 myr on beer alone, so what's another 100? Overall quite a fun night, hope I get a few more like this before my working trip is over.

Below is the shop photo of Lora, I'd say the real thing looks younger and prettier than the photos, but her skin is a bit darker (normal shade for Indonesians though)

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Noobienoob   31-1-2019 01:09  Karma  +4   Nice looking girl!
dalcon   23-1-2019 16:06  Acceptance  +1   
NeverWong   22-1-2019 11:39  Karma  +4   
Dr.A   20-1-2019 21:04  Karma  +4   
hkpunter999   20-1-2019 20:41  Karma  +8   Great looking girl, great intel, thank you!
xiaodidi   20-1-2019 14:28  Karma  +4   
porkchops   20-1-2019 14:15  Karma  +6   Thanks for reporting!
batman108   20-1-2019 13:31  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
aurufc   20-1-2019 11:34  Karma  +5   Good report and intel thx