Face:  8/10
Body:  7/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 2/10
Price & Session Length:  4000 PHP for LT
Repeat: Maybe

Last punt of my trip.  Decided to check out Cafe Havana as I met up with a friend for dinner at Greenbelt Mall and this place is located in the open air, middle area of the mall.  I arrived around 10pm after finishing up with my friend, and there weren't a lot of people there.  Maybe too early.  The setup a bit awkward as everyone is sitting at outdoor tables as opposed to bars such as Escape.  There were a few guys sitting by themselves who were clearly shopping, and a few tables of 2-3 girls who were clearly fishing.

Because most of the girls were sitting, it was hard to check out their bodies.  I didn't want to have another baby damage fiasco so I decided to leave after maybe 10 minutes.

Fortunately, as I was leaving, I ran into Jessa who was just arriving.  As I went to move passed her, she said "why are you leaving?", which was literally all she needed to do to get me to stay, because she was pretty.  I'm so weak.  We chatted for a few minutes while I checked her out.  Her face was mcot but her dress covered everything so i wasn't sure if the body was gonna be ok.  it looked good in the dress though.  She had her hair braided and has a small heart tattoo on her left wrist.  No pics allowed as she has a day job, she said.

She seemed nice enough, so after a quick negotiation, we bounced to my hotel.

After we got back, she undressed, and her body was fine.  A little chubby but no baby damage and smooth skin.  I was a little concerned about service levels because I didn't get her from an establishment (therefore no option to complain) but it was fine.  BBBJ, DFK, DATY, and BBFS (I didn't do it) were all on offer.  I negotiated 2 shots at night and one in the morning and that's what happened.  All positions ok, did not try for backdoor as it's not my thing really.  first shot was really good, but the 2nd and 3rd were slightly mechanical so can't give her higher scores.  She says she only goes at most a couple times a month to Cafe Havana when money is low, so she may be hard to find.  All in all, a solid punt which, given the risk of pure freelancer sessions going poorly, I was quite happy with.

in summary, of all 7 punts I did, if I had to pick again, I would probably go with either Pinky or Joanne.  Edsa worked out the best for me in terms of quality punts for price.  Of course, ymmv.

Recent Ratings
thmd   1-3-2019 06:12  Karma  +3   Excellent
zennor   24-1-2019 06:38  Karma  +5   nice find
batman108   23-1-2019 13:11  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
viking0812   22-1-2019 22:13  Acceptance  +1   
Fantastipotamus   22-1-2019 18:29  Karma  +4   
davegrewl   22-1-2019 12:21  Karma  +2   Excellent
jeffzeke   22-1-2019 09:32  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing
SimonTheShark   22-1-2019 08:53  Karma  +5   Thanks for bringing back good memories of Havana
Jjaa123   21-1-2019 23:41  Karma  +3   
g2005
Nookie Newbie

UID 227366
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 6
Karma 5
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-1-2018
Status Offline
Post at 22-1-2019 07:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
nice report dude and good luck for your next find.