Subject: [AUS] [SYD] Carmella at Brookvale. Heading South on the Northern Beaches
Coffeee
Kinky King

UID 245754
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1856
Posts 70
Karma 1847
Acceptance 172
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2018 05:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[AUS] [SYD] Carmella at Brookvale. Heading South on the Northern Beaches

Date & Time of Session:  23/12/18 around 4 pm
Name:  Carmella
Link: http://30brookvale.com/rosa/
Nationality & Language: Colombian, excellent English
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: bbbj, 69, cim
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  AUD 120 45 mins
Repeat: I think so - second visit

Over at Waringah Mall on a sweltering day watching barely clothed women going about their Christmas shopping turned my mind towards physical intimacy. About a year ago I'd had a deeply satisfying shag with a fine Colombian milf in the vicinity, so I decided to see if history could possibly repeat itself.

30 Chard Street is a comfortable and well fitted brothel on an industrial estate. Loads of parking, few people around, discrete entrance. I remembered the receptionist from my last visit; very attractive Chinese woman whose social skills wouldn't be out of place in a 5 star hotel.

I asked who was available for sexual congress, and was offered Hitoni from Japan or Carmella, who had served me so well last time. No brainer, really!

In the room and undressed, Carmella arrived just as I was about to hit the shower and distracted me somewhat with a ferocious DFK. She has a lot of energy, I remembered, and a sense of fun which makes for an entertaining session . I managed to disentangle my tongue and retreated to the shower for a scrupulous scrub.

On the bed she announced that she wanted to suck me, stuck her lithe tongue in my face again and slithered cockwards. It was a busy kind of blow job; I usually prefer things to go slower, but she knows what she's doing and it certainly pushed all the right buttons. She was stationed between my knees at the end of the bed, and I was anxious to explore her pleasantly plump, nut-brown body, so I lifted her friendly face from my penis, kissed her deeply and asked if I might taste her pussy.

She was very keen on the idea and crawled around to position herself over my face for what the Colombians presumably call a "sesenta y nueve." Very tasty. She has an aroma and flavour which differs from the taste of most of the other women on whose vaginas I have dined. Perhaps it's a Latina thing. Being the only South American I have fucked I have nothing to comparee... I should fix that! Anyway, as I remembered from last tine, she rather throws herself into the activity and it took me a while to get ger to relax so I could do my best work.

She was shaved smooth, tasted delicious and that textural mixture of soft, slippery, firm and folded which makes cunnilingus such a delight held my attention utterly. I worked patiently and soon became aware that she had abandoned her sucking to concentrate on her own pleasures. A good sign. My patience paid off, and she started moving on my face to direct me to her needs. The movements gained pace and power, and sweet, thick juices flooded forth as she climaxed. She stayed on top for a while and I continued to enjoy the view and my hands roamed hee by now sweat-slicked back, legs, buttocks... This was very sexy sex. Probably the best kind when you think  about it, which I often do.

She dismounted, giggling and panting, took another deep kiss, licking her essence from my face then anounced:

"You will come in my mouth."

Never one to disobey a direct order, I submitted to her lips and tongue and did as I was told, pumping quantities of the sticky stuff into and over her smiling face. More giggling, much wiping, then she offered me a massage which wasn't much in the way of physical therapy, but a pretty, naked woman's hands sliding over my portly form as I doze in a post-orgasmic fug is always a good thing.

Time up, shower, dress, hug a fond farewell and off I went into the dazzling Northern Beaches sunshine forty-five minutes older and a whole lot happier.

I will return when I'm next out that way, but first I would very much like to find myself another South American or two for a flavour profile comparison. My mouth is watering at the prospect..

Happy Mongering, Fellas!!!

Recent Ratings
austin821   29-12-2018 16:22  Karma  +5   Great punt, Cheers
wolfy187   28-12-2018 21:35  Karma  +10   
Mike747   28-12-2018 15:01  Karma  +4   Excellent, Nice one thanks!
Stonecold   28-12-2018 14:08  Karma  +5   Thank you for the report, keep it up!
batman108   28-12-2018 12:04  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
porkchops   28-12-2018 05:43  Karma  +8   Good read, thanks!