Nationality & Language: Indonesian/Balinese, English
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: YMMV
Price & Session Length:  1.150M + tip, 60 min
Repeat: Yes, many times

This is a general review for Riverview Spa in Bali.  Recently, Indonesia has become a preferred destination for several reasons: 1) Cheap & good food 2) Cheap accommodations 3) Cheap sex 4) Sweet girls with nice natural bodies 5) Lots of non-pros who are looking for excitement

I'm not sure why there aren't more reports on Indo here, but having gone for the first time last year and now having gone back several times, wanted to share one of my favorite spots.  

In Bali, you have a few options for FS, in order from cheapest to most expensive:

[list=4]
Sanur X houses (250-300K, maybe more for foreigner tax but no more than 350-400K I think), quality varies, girls will not speak English, environment basic/dirty, fishbowls possible
Apps / Online, 500K up to 2MM depending on the girl and your negotiating.  YMMV most here, but can get more GFE if you find the right girl.
FS Spas, Prices are pretty standard, ~1.2M (if you ask sometimes 10% discount) for 60 minutes, nicer facilities, includes bath, lotion/nuru massage, then FS.  
Streetwalkers/Freelancers at the clubs, starting price will be 1-2MM, should be able to get one for 700-800K depending on how much the girl likes you or how desperate she is if it's getting late

I think there are also non-spa fishbowls/brothels but I haven't tried before, similar to Jakarta, where there's no massage just shower and FS.  Taxi drivers have taken me and my buddies to a few of these before but we got there at closing time so couldn't try.  Can't remember their location unfortunately.  Also there is KTV, which will be most expensive and you have to negotiate separately with the girl, no guarantees.  

Anyway, Riverview Spa is in a quiet spot tucked away on the river (hence the name), and it feels like a luxury villa.  Facilities are quite nice, and spacious and clean.  Lineup varies depending on day and time, but I've always found 2-3 girls in the lineup to be cute to my taste, with another 2-3 doable.  Usually there will be 5-8 girls in the lineup, and they are very busy, so there are probably another 5-8 working at any given time.  

The process is pretty standard, she starts filling the bathtub, and you disrobe and lay facedown for a massage.  She will eventually disrobe and do a body-to-body with lotion, then do a BBBJ.  Then CFS any way you like, with a big mirror on the wall next to the bed.  Last, you get a thorough cleaning in the bath.  I think you can pay extra for second shot, I never do because I typically can't do a second shot.  Also in the beginning you have the option for 2 girls, I haven't done this before either but I imagine it would be fun.  

Riverview is one of my favorite spots because of the quality of the facilities and girls, it's consistent, and it's quiet/discreet.  A little pricey for Indonesia, but I find it to be good value.  So far every girl I've had a session here has been great.  I'm sure if you click you can also arrange for meeting outside too, probably at similar price or maybe a bit more.  

Other spas that are ok are Zona and Onasis.  Between these two I found Zona to have the better lineup.  But both are dingier than Riverview.

Recent Ratings
daytripper   13-1-2019 03:37  Karma  +8   Thanks
Noobienoob   19-12-2018 02:35  Karma  +4   Great info
jeffzeke   15-12-2018 15:26  Karma  +8   good work
Juplo   14-12-2018 14:56  Karma  +3   Good Info
cknc31   13-12-2018 18:56  Karma  +3   nice info thx
flowmon   13-12-2018 06:10  Karma  +3   good info
batman108   13-12-2018 01:14  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
wolfy187   12-12-2018 22:21  Karma  +8   
dododo   12-12-2018 20:38  Karma  +3   
Dr.A   12-12-2018 20:07  Karma  +5