Reading Access 50
Registered 26-2-2008
Location California
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2018 21:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Philippines][Angeles City] - Walking Street Massage Girls

Angeles City-The Massage Girls Update
For those of you who don't like reading other things other than about the session, please just skip below to the report...

I've been going on a regular basis to both Manila and Angeles City for the last 10 years.  I know most of the readers will agree that pricing has gone up quite a bit in Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Korea, China and Vietnam over the last decade. Thailand has reasonable pricing other than the gogo bars but there's been a lot of incremental increases over the last few years even at the Land of Smiles.  Philippines has also gone up but there seems to be an interesting dynamic in the massage street girls that I've met and seen at both Manila and Angeles.  I'll cover bar fines and go-gos under a separate write up shortly.

I discovered this phenomenon about seven years ago when I went to P. Burgos area in Manila. A lot of VERY young looking girls were wearing what looked like nurses' uniforms but they all were wearing similar uniforms based on which company they worked for. They handed out either flyers or business cards which had the mamasan's telephone number.  All the girls hand wrote their work names on the back of the flyers or cards.  The rates were around 500 pesos (10 usd) to come over to your hotel for an hour.  What's wrong with having a very young girl come over for an hour?  Well over the last few years, the rates started dropping and it now stands at 300 pesos for an hour. Sure the flyers all have other services such as foot massage, body scrubs and even ventosa treatments (the smoking glass cups on your back).  It's doubtful that the girls can really do those services but there is a "twins option" which is two girls.

This seems to be a starting a trend and I now saw the exact same phenomenon in both Angeles City Walking Street as well as Malate district Manila where Robinson's Mall is located.  I can't speak about the rest of Manila or AC but the girls in nurse's outfits are easily found once nightfall occurs.  There's some commonality - many wear similar uniforms, some uniforms have the name of the agency, some girls wear regular clothes, but they are all fairly young, most are under 25 and they range in looks from 3-8 range.  You have to have some balls to go up to them mainly because they are in the street and in Manila, there are tons cars, pedestrians and even police that can see you talking to these very young women.  I finally saw that many of the girls are wearing appropriate IDs around their neck as of late.  I don't want anything to do with underage looking much less anyone who happens to be under 18.   

I will usually walk by the girls and approach them as they are in groups.  I will ask one or two in a group for their "pricing" since the handout sheet will have their names written on it.  The problem is that it's very difficult that if you pick up 5-8 flyers, you are NOT going to remember who is who, especially if it's at night. You are not going to pull out a pen and flashlight and start making notes.  I learned to fold the flyer and put the "desired" girls (one that I really wanted to see) in a different pocket in my jacket or shirt. After I get back to my room, I separate out all of the flyers and put them into piles.  There's a method to this madness as once you discover that girls from certain mamasans are more likely to offer better or even basic extras (e.g. HJ, groping, nude, topless, etc). Conversely, there are sets of girls who are happy just to give you a basic massage, some of them are very unskilled but look like angels.  Again, the price is currently around $6.00 US for an hour.  Keeping the flyers will help you identify companies that offer the extras.

I have had nights where I've had three back to back massages in a five hour span where the first two girls didn't really do extras but half the fun for me is to talk to them to build a rapport and even just kind of look at a young babe giving me a massage on my bed in my room.  Again, most you should be out is five bucks for a generic massage.  Some guys like to drink, ogle and barfine gals only to have a dud in bed.  These massage girls are available 24 hours but most of the time, after 3:00AM, mamasan says the girl is unavailable.

Many girls are getting their start in the business by doing massage.  It's less competitive than working at a bar, they are not going to be dancing half dressed in front of a bunch of strangers, etc.  I've been able to break in a few new girls as of late including one who never massaged anyone less give them a HJ.  There's also been the one who has turned into GFE/PSE after the second visit.  I'll chronicle a few of my adventures as of late.

SESSION REPORT

Name: Kate
Date & Time of Session:  Dec 2018
Link:
Nationality & Language: Filipina - Tagalog/English
Face: 8
Body: 7
Skill: 8
Service: 8
GFE: Not much for first session
PSE: No PSE, just a lot of sensuality...
Price & Session Length: 600 Pesos for two hour session ($12) and 500 Peso ($10) tip
Repeat: There should be more on tap now that I have built up a connection, we'll see
I arrived in Angeles a week ago and love this place. Many of the bargirls are going for around 2500-3500 pesos. The pricing is dictated by the bar.  I recently have discovered the further out Perimeter Road bars and the afternoon venues near Walking Street.  I had four consecutive days in row where I picked a bargirl from an afternoon venue, took them back for 3-5 hours worth of fun and then kicked them out no later than 7:30PM.  I would then meet my wingmen, have dinner and then hit the go-gos.  Problem is that I'd get excited in the go-gos but had very little in the tank to take a girl out either ST/LT.  It costs the same and I couldn't muster up multiple shots. I did want something naughty and exciting to close out my evening and I wanted to do very little work.
The AC gods were working in my favor and once I released by Barfine from Ponytails bar after a marathon session, I walked out of my hotel.  There was the first batch of nurse uniform gals right outside by lobby.  I walked another 50 yards, finding two groups of young girls.  I approached a few cuties and asked for their cards.  I had a chance to talk to two different ones who then told me that the massage option is called "JIPSILUM" which is a Korean term for balls massage.  The price was 600 pesos.  I asked how long it was and they said up to an hour.  They told me that most guys get the hour massage for 300 and then get the JIPSILUM for the release.
I made a note and placed Kate's card in my pocket to call afterwards.  Around 11:00PM, I was go-go'd out.  Lots of pawing, groping and kissing with the girls who wanted me to take them but I begged off.   Headed back to hotel room.  I called the mamasan for Kate and was told she was available.  Remember, there going to be popular girls so have a backup or two or three.  Once in the room, most good AC hotels will call you when the girl arrives and once you give verbal OK, the girl is sent up.  No walk of shame, especially if if looks like she's your daughter who you're taking to Disneyland.
Kate walks in almost all cases, and in almost all cases, they call you by the last name.  I usually set up the room by hiding valuables, setting up my playlist on my computer and even laying the towel on my bed. Some hotels require massage girls to bring separate towels or sheets to prevent oil stains on the bed.  I also don't want oil stains on the sheet that I'll be sleeping on after she goes.  I also turn down the lights to get proper mood lighting and even have one of the free waters right next to the bed which I offer once she starts her routine.  I usually undress once she's there (I've also showered prior) and notice she's not offended by my nakedness.
Massages vary and some girls use dry massage techniques, long strokes, pressure techniques, etc.  They try and I usually ask that they relax and just give me some light touching after about 20 minutes of trying to give me a proper massage.  Remember, these poor gals at MOST are making 2-3 dollars just for massaging you.  Kate is doing a nice job and asks me to flip. No signs of sensuality at this time.  She finally starts massaging my stomach and then asks if I want the JIPSILUM.  Sure.  It's an adequate HJ but it gets interesting when I ask her if she can take her top off.  Yes, very supple A cups with taught little nipples.   Just a nice way to finish off the evening. I finish within 10 mins.  She cleans me up.  I like the fact that she literally lets herself out once we're clear and I call front desk to inform them that Kate is on her way out.  Jump into shower, dry off and I'm now ready for a nice sleep.

I continued this similar schedule for the next three nights. Did I tell you? I love AC...
Juplo
For privacy sake, I purposely left contact info off.  AC has lots of these girls and it's much more fun to window shop.  I'm sure you'll find her if you want by walking the streets in AC.

Recent Ratings
thmd   18-1-2019 16:20  Karma  +6   Original
Jjaa123   7-12-2018 18:30  Karma  +3   
batman108   7-12-2018 11:46  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
quartz13579   6-12-2018 23:40  Karma  +5   
wetstuff   6-12-2018 23:13  Karma  +2   Excellent
viking0812   6-12-2018 22:41  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   6-12-2018 22:32  Karma  +5   Great info, FYI most of the massage girls on the street in AC will also do FS
livinginhk   6-12-2018 21:30  Karma  +2   Good info
hkpunter999   6-12-2018 21:13  Karma  +6   
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4470
Posts 2449
Karma 4403
Acceptance 1344
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2018 21:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Juplo's post

looks like Korean influence is really taking over AC.
Can you please update on any korean go-go bars, and are non-koreans allowed in them?
Skepti10
Throbbing Titan

UID 108899
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4490
Posts 251
Karma 4443
Acceptance 948
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2018 22:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 flowmon's post

Not OP, but I've spent a lot of time in AC in the last 5 years. Yes non-koreans are allowed in "Korean" bars. If you look East Asian, no problem whatsoever. If you look caucasian, no problem but some girls won't go barfine with you. If you look brown/black, no problem if you want a drink and a perv, but the chances of most girls going with you are quite low.
Juplo
Kinky King

UID 8807
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1456
Posts 140
Karma 1446
Acceptance 198
Reading Access 50
Registered 26-2-2008
Location California
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2018 22:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 flowmon's post

It's interesting as I was going to write a section about the Korean ownership along with the heavy presence of Japanese and Korean customers.  I didn't see evidence of any type of racism and customers are customers.  As my observation has concluded, the Korean men tend to go in groups, get s**t-face drunk then may pick up girls. I'm sure there are some smart K-guys who want to enjoy the girls as much as the rest of us and they don't get "malibog" (Phils term for drunk/crazy).   The J-guys don't seem discriminated against in K-bars from what I saw.  

The ownership is quite evident as the korean managers make themselves well known. I saw one Korean manager berate a gal for now wearing her badge on stage, pulled her off and forced her to get her number on.   I'm guesstimating that over 50% of the bars on Fields Ave proper are owned by Koreans.  I didn't feel discriminated against (Chinese American) and it seems that there is an abundance of Korean restaurants in the area, which really doesn't bother me too much. It's not like they pushed out other eateries.

Korean restaurants are not that cheap so my tendency is go once in a while if I want some BBQ.  I tend to like the nicer new restaurant called Envy, across from Phillies.   Those places have reasonably priced food which covers Philippine, American and usually Mexican or even some European like German.  I also go to SM Mall to get a good fix of actually very good Japanese food.

The price of drinks is under 100 pesos for most standard soda, water, juices and basic well drinks. The ladies drink has pretty much standardized on 300 pesos...where in the past you had a choice of LD (ladies drink) for 175 and SMG (San Miguel Lite) for 300.  Now you don't have much choice as ALL drinks are 300 even if the girl chooses the one that looks like a red blush wine (it's actually a juice).  I heard each girl gets 100 pesos as her cut of the drink.

I don't think the general run up of 3000 pesos to 3500 bar fines in the higher end bars (Atlantis) is a result of Korean ownership.  I don't think there is a way to reverse the trend but the 3000-3500 can be brought down to 1800 to 2200 at some daytime bars. This is still a great price for a multi-hour, multi-pop type session.  I will guess that almost all daytime action will be 2500 no matter where by early next year.  Part of my next reports will cover the real hidden GFE that you can find in most bars and it's not that difficult.

Recent Ratings
thmd   18-1-2019 16:25  Acceptance  +6   i need to write a 411 on this. My point of view is a little different.
flowmon   7-12-2018 07:11  Karma  +5   Excellent info
Skepti10   7-12-2018 00:20  Karma  +1   fyi - malibog's translation is more akin to "horny" than crazy
Juplo
Kinky King

UID 8807
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1456
Posts 140
Karma 1446
Acceptance 198
Reading Access 50
Registered 26-2-2008
Location California
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2018 22:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Skepti10's post

Very true fact, almost all girls that I spoke to at the bars have option to NOT go with a customer if they don't want to.  My wingman and I were focusing on new girls who either just started and/or had not been bf'd before.

We even sat down with a few cherry  girls (real virgins) and one openly told us that someone offered her 1000000 pesos (20K USD) to break her cherry. She was gorgeous and wanted to keep her virginity for her real boyfriend who was still in High School back in her province. She was working at ACE Bar, first night.  Once she gets the taste of the $$$, we predicted she'll be a high earner in her first year.  We also think she won't last more than a few months.  She claimed she'll only go bar hopping if some BFs her.

The other interesting stories were from first timers, those that literally started a few days ago and never had a Bar Fine. 99% of these women/girls are single mothers who got dumped and now are the main source of income for family.  The easiest way is to ask mamasan - Who are the new girls and who has not been BFd before.  I'm of the camp of being the first to get her to BF but usually it's long process in the bar to convince them I'm the right guy.

Recent Ratings
thmd   18-1-2019 16:24  Acceptance  +6   Excellent