Subject: [AUS] [SYD] Coco at Roseville lesson learned; book early...
Coffeee
Kinky King

UID 245754
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1856
Posts 70
Karma 1847
Acceptance 172
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2018 12:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[AUS] [SYD] Coco at Roseville lesson learned; book early...

Date & Time of Session:  21/09/18 4.30pm
Name:  Coco
Link: http://rosevillerose.com.au
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin, limited English
Face:  3/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: BBBJ, DATY, Cowgirl
GFE: 3/5 no kissing
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  AUD$90 30 mind
Repeat: possibly

I found myself at an unexpected loose end after a meeting in Chatswood, a place which always makes me horny, and so I called up Roseville Rose to see if the lovely Lily (http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=66443&extra=page%3D1 ) was available. I thought we might go over some basic body-part vocabulary while pleasuring each other - students tend to learn best when they're having fun. The papasan said she was , and so I jumped in the wagon and 15 minutes later was pole-vaulting up the stairs on a sizeable erection.
Disappointingly, I got to the desk in time to see Lily hand in hand with a rather handsome young tradie, leading him off to pleasures I had hoped to be mine! She noticed me and smiled. I took this up with the bloke at the desk, who apologized, then barked something in Mandarin and summoned forth a whole parade of very attractive young women in the hope that I could be tempted.
As the gals passed by, it was a good chance to check out the accuracy of the brothel's photos, and I have to say they are spot on. All of the rostered girls were clearly recognisable, and eminently fuckable. I was on the horny horns of a hell of a dilemma as to which one to pick!
While I was wondering what to do, I felt a soft hand on the nape of my neck, and looked round to see a blushing Lily. "I sorry my teacher, booking, booking..." Then she snapped something pretty harsh sounding to the boss man, who explained that he had fucked up and not her. I assured her it was all ok and she gave me a hug, looked at the other girls and said "Who?"
I said "Who do you think I should go with?"
"Coco, my friend. She new!"
Tiny Coco stepped from the line and I approved the choice. Lily bowed, blushed again and floated of to give that young fellow a damn good seeing-to. Coco took me by the hand, and we headed for bed.

She was a sweet thing. The photos on the site are accurate, but the descriptions are less so. She's more of a cute mum type. You'd see her dropping the kids of at kindergarten and wonder what she'd be up to for the rest of the day and whether you might be somehow involved in it, sexually, perhaps...
A slight tummy, which I like, pleasantly soft, natural Beauty cups and she's tiny, tiny, tiny.

There didn't seem to be any kissing available pre shower, but Listerine was offered so I was hopeful for later as it was mentioned in her description. But then so was a  "...massive, modified rack..."

I liked her tits anyway, so I began some gentle suckling and then slurped my way south, pausing to tongue her sweet little bellybutton, which she seemed to enjoy. I turned my attention to the core of her womanhood, which was wet, and warm, and open. My hands gently kneaded her soft tummy and breasts and the melodic sounds she made enhanced the experience for me.

I don't think she came. I imagine that if I knew I was second choice to the lush and lovely Lily, I might have a little difficulty achieving orgasm. So I ceased my munching and requested cowgirl. Very nice it was. Tight enough, titties bouncing gently, my hands caressing her back, front, armpits - an underappreciated erogenous zone IMO - and those fondant tits...it wasn't too long before millions of tiny tadpoles we're hurtling along the shaft of my penis, seeking an egg that they would never find...

She dismounted, gave me a fond pat on the cheek and offered a massage for the rest of the time. She hopped into the shower and then set in with a better than average rub-down.

Time up, I showered, dressed and took my leave.
All in all a good punt, but the lack of kissing, and the booking mix up - entirely my faul, lesson learned, book early - not what I'd hoped for.
She's a sweetheart though. Give her a try if you're passing through.

Happy Mongering!!!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
austin821   27-9-2018 09:59  Karma  +6   Hey mate, Same thing has happened to me at that place.
JiminyG   27-9-2018 06:16  Karma  +3   Thanks for the write up.
bohica   25-9-2018 14:38  Karma  +8   Favorable!!
jeffzeke   25-9-2018 13:38  Karma  +10   outstanding.
batman108   25-9-2018 10:56  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
UncleDad   24-9-2018 23:13  Karma  +10   hot-tastic!
12swans   24-9-2018 19:16  Acceptance  +1   
Eskee   24-9-2018 14:51  Acceptance  +1   wow $90 is really cheap
obe   24-9-2018 14:51  Karma  +10   Enjoying your reports
Coffeee
Kinky King

UID 245754
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1856
Posts 70
Karma 1847
Acceptance 172
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2018 14:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Coffeee's post

@Eskee yeah, Roseville is great value. There are plenty of joints around the 100-120 AUD mark, but this place has a consistently strong roster of reliably attractive women, and I have always had BBBJ and DATY included in the price.
The only cheaper option I know of is Bellevue 12 at 65 AUD for the half, but you have to be I to GILFS...good gilf's, but definitely at the older end of the market.

@Obe...thanks Bro!
bohica
Throbbing Titan

UID 18417
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3379
Posts 2138
Karma 3340
Acceptance 782
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2009
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 25-9-2018 14:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Coffeee's post

I sympathize with you for getting c*ckblocked with Lily.   If you have her number then it may be a best idea to text her directly to avoid any future miscommunications with the PPS.

Recent Ratings
Coffeee   26-9-2018 04:39  Karma  +4   Good advice, Bohica. I'll see if I can get her WeChat. Thanks Bro!

Bend Over Here It Comes Again...