Name: Amy
Link: N/A
Nationality & Language: Taiwanese/English
Face: 2/5   
Body: 2/5 - a bit heavy, not MCOT but nice rack
Skill: 4/5 - actually was ok, just was not that attracted to her
Service: 4/5 - same as above
GFE: 4/5 - DFK, non to semi-pro type of feel
Price & Session Length: 6000NTD/whole night - but I only kept for around 2 hours

Writing this right after I sent the girl home and sobering up. Alcohol definitely got the best of me tonight. Started the night at Revolver bar with a couple friends watching the 8 pm World Cup match. We had plans after the match to hit Carnegies for a few more drinks, check out the local girls there and end up over at ATT 4 Fun and try to pull a freebie at the clubs. But after a ton of craft beer and getting pretty tipsy near the end of the match, LB was a lot more interested in a sure thing. So pulled out my phone and opened up my good friend SA – went to the “recently active” tab and just started messaging multiple girls “Hey, in Taipei tonight, care to go on a date?” Wasn’t long before I got a response from Amy who was very eager to meet up. “Let’s just meet and have some fun” she says…and who am I to argue. We exchange LINE contact and continued our conversation there. The only problem is Amy didn’t have any pics on her profile and stupid me didn’t bother to ask for one. In fact, I vaguely remember her asking me for a pic (I have my pics on private and usually don’t share unless they have pics) and I made up some excuse about wanting to remain private so could not send her one. Even with this, she wanted to meet right away. She quoted 6k NTD for the night and having downed another pint during the course of this conversation, I was in no shape to negotiate. Said farewell to my friends and I got an UBER back to the hotel. Amy was already at the hotel lobby when I got back, and definitely felt a bit of buyer’s remorse immediately as she was not MCOT. A bit heavy, no make up, quite short, but a pretty decent rack. Perhaps a sober me would have turned her away, but a drunk me was horny af. So took her upstairs to the room, started making out on the couch, guided her hand to play with LB, got her out of her one-piece dress, unclipped the bra and started feasting on her ample bosom. She really seemed to enjoy this as my hand slowly went down to greet her LS – very wet already. After about 15 min of messing around on the couch, she excused herself to wash up in the shower. I took this opportunity to go lock all my valuables in the room safe as I didn’t have any time to prepare the room before she got there Anyway, after she finished, I also went for a quick shower and came out to her already spread eagle on the bed playing with herself. I motioned for her to come to the edge of the bed, unwrapped the towel from my waist and got a pretty good BBBJ while standing with her on the bed. Didn’t really go for that long cause apparently she really wanted to fuck, so capped LB and went for missionary with me standing at the edge of the bed. Got into a good rhythm and really started pounding her hard – the alcohol made it so I wouldn’t have to worry about blowing my load too soon. She actually stopped me suddenly and said it felt much different from her other fucks. I asked how and she told me that in the last three years, I’m the youngest guy she’s fucked (I’m early-mid 30s) so it was much more energetic. I was thinking “how old are the dudes you usually fuck?” Anyway, flipped her around to doggie and kept going as hard as I could. Still could not finish and I finally got tired. Took off the cap, jumped on the bed and asked her to finish me off with a BBBJ. She obliged and after some time of that, I finally finished CIM. She went to go wash up and I definitely did not want to go for round 2 or anything else. So when she came out, I asked if it was alright to send her home early citing that I was not feeling well, which she agreed. Gave her the agreed upon amount, she got dressed and was on her way. Don’t’ think I will repeat with this one. Worst part of it all was after I sent her home, I saw on my phone that I had several other replies that look like much better options – will explore those next time I’m in town I guess. Anyway, after she left, started to sober up a bit, ordered some room service, took a nice shower and now writing this report while enjoying some hotel “lurou fan” (braised pork rice, a Taiwan specialty).

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
drunkmunky   4-9-2018 09:51  Acceptance  +1   Thanks, need the SA reference please.
NiceGuyE   2-9-2018 04:49  Acceptance  +1   What is SA?
jamsny78   16-8-2018 13:36  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Banana.rover   5-7-2018 21:40  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for this bro! Any details of the SA I’d? excellent!
zenche   26-6-2018 08:14  Karma  +2   When you use SA in Taiwan..do you use Chinese or English?
wupoer   25-6-2018 01:43  Karma  +3   Great report. Taiwan is one of my interests. It says something when review has a picture of pork tofu instead of the gi ...
Macau81   24-6-2018 10:33  Karma  +5   
blast77   24-6-2018 07:54  Karma  +8   Thanks, Punting when drunk= bad idea
UncleDad   23-6-2018 23:02  Karma  +10   When you're hungry... Ya gots to eat right? Lol
lefeu   23-6-2018 13:15  Karma  +6   Thanks
Pinkpuffy69   23-6-2018 12:19  Karma  +3   Food looks bomb. I like the pic lol
halfclover   23-6-2018 05:33  Karma  +8   Prefer pics of the girl, not the pork :)
jeffzeke   23-6-2018 05:04  Karma  +10   Thanks for sharing! SA is better if you prepare ahead of time. But all good!
twfun   23-6-2018 04:30  Karma  +5   Not bad, but no pics? From SA? That's a bit odd. Def ask for pics and lay off the booze. hahaha