Acceptance 395
Reading Access 60
Registered 16-2-2015
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 1-1-2018 03:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Peru] [Lima] - El Trocadero de Callao and Las Cucardas

In November 2017, a long time lady friend from college asked me to accompany her on her dream trip to Peru and Bolivia. I know by her asking that, what she was really asking was if I can take her to Peru and Bolivia and pay for the whole thing. She and I have a history of casually fucking, and I really like her so I agreed. I booked her flight so that she return to NYC a few days before me. This way, I'd have the opportunity to explore the punting scene in Lima. We stayed at the Courtyard Marriott Hotel Miraflores. The bust thing about this hotel is that it's situated a few blocks from Pizza Street. Pizza Street is home to bars and clubs that are frequented by freelancers. On the night that my friend departed to NYC, I went to Pizza Street at about midnight to check out the scene, and I was immediately approached by freelancers. I really missed my travel companion and wasn't in the mood to punt. So after being out for maybe an hr, I went back to my hotel and called it a night. Freelancers on Pizza Street were asking me for 200 soles (~66 USD), which based on my research is really high for Lima.

Second night I went to a brothel called El Trocadero de Calleo. This brothel is located in the same compound as another brothel, El Botecito de Callao. The address to both is 1859 Avenida Argentina between Avenida Nestor Gambetta and Callejon Alejandro Granda (-12.049361, -77.123003), right next to Universidad Cesar Vallejo. The entrance fee to both brothels is 15 soles (~5 USD) and punting is 30 -40 soles (~10 - 13 USD). Based on my research, Trocadero  and Botecito  offer about 50 and 25 girls to choose from, respectively. Only downside is they close at about 11PM. As you walk around, there at girls at their room door and you just approach them. A lot of different looks to choose from.

My first punt was with a really cute 20 year old. I was walking around asking girls if they do anal, an even though this girl didn't, I punted with her anyway because she was so cute. The punt itself was nothing special. CBJ and fucked several position, which cost me 30 soles (~10 USD). There was another girl with one of the nicest bodies in the whole place. Not nice as in fat ass big tits, but nice as in sculpted in the gym. Very slender and athletic and fit. She was 25 years old and commanded a slightly higher price, 40 soles (~13 USD). After CBJ and fucking her in several positions, I was fucking her in doggy when I noticed her asshole must have gotten some action before. So, I asked for culito (anal) and she said 40 soles more. Fucking a really hot girl's pussy and ass for 26 USD, it doesn't get any better. Fucked her ass hard to completion.

Next night, I went to a club called Las Cucardas, located at 875 Ricardo Treneman between  Avenida Argentina and  Avenida Guillermo Dansey (-12.045573, -77.054658). This was my last night in Lima, so I checked out of my hotel and went to the club at around 6PM. I only brought a backpack this trip, which they took at the entrance, along with my phone as no electronics was allowed. The entrance fee was 38 soles (~12USD). When I entered, girls were just showing up for the night shift. Bedrooms line the hallways of the club, where the girls can be found. Only about 20 - 25 girls work there and I walked around a bit looking for the right one. I came across who I felt was the cutest girl there that night. She was short, dark and has a really petite body. After CBJ, we fucked in several positions. A fun fuck with this fun sized girl cost me 80 soles (~26 USD). I wanted some time to recover and then started walking around some more, looking for my next girl. A came across a taller girl, long dark hair with an amazing body and a very beautiful face. She reminds me of those instagram glamor models. Her price was also 80 soles but while fucking her doggy, I started fingering her asshole. Being that she let me, I asked for anal. She said 80 soles more. I agreed and we concluded with a very hot and steamy anal session. Despite being twice as expensive as the night before, still a great bang for the buck.

[ Last edited by  nyctohkvacation at 1-1-2018 04:00 ]

Recent Ratings
SourCherry   5-1-2018 15:08  Acceptance  +1   If only I saw this when I was there. I was in the touristic area Barranco
batman108   2-1-2018 03:12  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Dr.A   1-1-2018 08:23  Karma  +10   these damned CBJ... limit my possibilities to mongering around the world a lot :-(((
obe   1-1-2018 07:35  Karma  +10   Nice report
jeffzeke   1-1-2018 07:22  Karma  +8   very good value in Lima! Hope you went to Macchu Pichu as well.
ShiroRyu   1-1-2018 06:27  Karma  +3