Face:  3.5/5
Body:  4.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  200Euros for 1.5hrs
Repeat: Yes

We had a 1.5 hour date...Wow! Beautiful, petite woman, very friendly, GFE, really fun to kiss, great little body, just like the photos and a pretty face. Arranged 1.5 hrs via email on Kinky.com website.  She arrived at my hotel in central Amsterdam and I took her to the club lounge for a glass of wine.  She was great, very touchy in the lounge and she has a very cute voice.  She is mid 30's, about 154cm tall, big chest for her size.  Finished and brought that sweet little package to my room.  

As soon as I got her in the doorway of my room, LFK, DFK, all the while my hands roaming over her clothed body.  Worked my way down and removed her pants, kissing upper thighs and LS
over panties.  Came up, and we both removed clothing below the waist.  Went back downtown.  LS neatly trimmed with big hood/clit and 1cm shortly trimmed landing strip which I found
very sexy.  Ended up 69 on the floor.  I was at max stiffness and LS was wet.  I went from LS to the back door, when wet, massaged starfish with finger and just sneaked inside involuntarily during cunninglingus.  She did not mind.  Kept going for at least 10 minutes.

Finally stopped with on the floor festivities and she sat on the couch with her legs spread.  When I woman spreads her legs for me, that just gets me, I tickled her clit with the tip of LB and pushed a little as I moved the tip up and down her lips.  I never went in, only because she was probably clenching.  Anyway, I was soooo excited, I felt the end coming with nothing that
could be done to stop it.  I asked if I could cum in her mouth.  She nodded and I soon as I was there, I

She took my gift like a champ and went to the bathroom to spit and use mouthwash.  She came back out and we snuggled for a while.  She tried hard for round 2 but LB was just not going to cooperate.

She finally sat back and started stroking herself, first one finger then two.  I loved watching and got real close.  As she pulled her fingers out, she would spread her lips, one finger on each
side of center, fully exposing her engorged knot.  I would politely lick and suck the big pink doorbell until her fingers went back in, stroking and stroking, then out.  Repeated this several times.  I'm sure she finished at least twice.  

Finally, she said she would slowly get ready to be on her way.  She slowly dressed, we exchanged more hugs and kisses along the way and finally she left.

We drank wine, kissed and fondled each other's bodies. She does everything on her profile and more. So cute, such a nice person and truly wants to make her date feel good. Will definitely try to date her again. Great attitude, very nice disposition, lovely.  Could easily fall in love!  Would highly recommend her to bros visiting Amsterdam.  Check out her profile!

Accurate photos on the Kinky.NL link.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   27-11-2017 14:53  Karma  +5   good punt!
blast77   10-11-2017 11:40  Karma  +6   Excellent
porkchops   9-11-2017 22:18  Karma  +4   Thanks! Was the punt really almost two years ago, or a mistake in the date?
Mike747   9-11-2017 13:24  Karma  +3   Excellent many thanks!
batman108   9-11-2017 12:40  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
quartz13579   9-11-2017 12:19  Karma  +4