Subject: [Philippines] [Manila] Zelda (ManilaCourtesans)
Fantastipotamus
Lustful Lord

UID 217580
Digest Posts 0
Credits 632
Posts 18
Karma 630
Acceptance 37
Reading Access 40
Registered 1-10-2017
Status Offline
Post at 11-11-2017 10:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Philippines] [Manila] Zelda (ManilaCourtesans)

Date & Time of Session: Late October, late in the evening
Name: Zelda
Link: http://manilacourtesans.com/project/zelda/
Agent: Jennifer
Nationality & Language: Filipino, conversational English
Face: 5/5  
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: 7,000 pesos (about USD150), 2 hours
Repeat: Yes.

I’ve been wanting to meet Zelda for a while. I mean, the last two years or so. She disappeared from the ManilaCourtesans site, but recently returned. (The cause of her disappearance was made apparent during this booking.) After my disappointing experience with Zara, I wanted to be with someone who’d been in the game a little longer. Thus, I was hitting two birds with one stone, so to speak — I would be getting a higher quality of service *plus* I would be meeting someone in whom I’d been interested.

I contacted Jennifer, the ManilaCourtesans operator, through the site’s chat function to ask who was on deck that evening. It was about 10:00 PM and was rather horny, but had an early meeting the next morning. I was looking for a quick release and was hopeful that someone was available close by.

Jennifer forwarded a list and I was glad to know that Zelda was available. I quickly made the booking. Jennifer rang my suite to confirm that Zelda would be there in 30 minutes. Little did I know that that was being hopeful.

One hour later and Zelda still hadn’t arrived. I was getting sleepy, so I contacted Jennifer through the site’s chat function. She confirmed that Zelda was on her way. About 15 minutes later, I received a call from Jennifer that Zelda was being held in the hotel lobby because the reception officer wanted me to meet her there and confirm that Zelda was, in truth, a guest I was expecting. Ah, the Philippines!

Zelda was easy to spot. She had on this bright green dress with a flower in her hair. She looked immaculate and demure, sitting quietly in the hotel lobby. I quickly approached and introduced myself. After a short chat, I whisked her to the lifts and into my suite.

Zelda is a tiny spinner with an angelic face, large eyes, smooth skin and a tight ass. This was all accentuated by the figure-hugging dress she was wearing, which reminded me of the classic Chinese silk dresses known as qipao. This green number was selected to show off her features, obviously. However, it had the added advantage of being sleeveless, which called attention to Zelda’s eye-catching tattoo on her upper arm.

Zelda clearly knows how to dress well. She is a print model and has appeared in (and continues to) many ads. She models on the side and prides herself on her looks. This explains her lateness, as she took some time to get ready for the date. It also explains why she was taken off the site for a while; Zelda is late a lot.

Anyway, as I said, I was rather horny and needed to taste this gorgeous spinner. I hopped in the shower and washed up. After I finished, it was her turn. She emerged in only a towel with the flower still in her hair. She ditched the towel carefully and joined me under the blankets in bed.

I reached for her, but she placed her hands to her breast. She apologised for her rather small breasts. (On the site, her measurements were advertised as 32b-23-32, but she more an A cup.) I said that I didn’t mind one bit, pulled her hands away from her chest and feasted on her tits. Her small mounds were capped by eraser-like nipples surrounded by small, brown areolae. She had sensitive nipples which responded well to licking, sucking and pulling. I alternated between both tits to give each equal attention. She was moaning softly, her hands guiding the back of my head.

As I was paying attention to her right breast, my hand stopped twisting the her left nipple and descended down her flat stomach to her pussy. Zelda’s muff is trimmed, wish sparse growth around the pussy lips. She was clearly enjoying my ministrations as I found her pussy to be wet, her lips open, and her legs spread wide.

I quickly positioned myself between her pins. Holding her pussy lips open, I licked slowly from her ass to her clit, savouring her sweet smell and lovely taste. Zelda had a tiny clit that was erect and glistening out of its small hood. I grasped it carefully between my lips and played with it. This sent her moaning like crazy, especially as I inserted middle finger into her wet hole.

I opted to slow things down a bit as I was loving Zelda’s responses. Her reactions were very natural. I liked, for example, how she would hold her breath for a second whenever my tongue would swipe her asshole. Her eyes were closed and she was sucking on her finger. Another hand was playing with her tits and pulling on her nipple. Her legs were spread-eagled, with knees bent and ankles locked behind my head. I grabbed her hand and positioned her fingers to hold her pussy lips open while I continued to lick her. I was taking my sweet time on this task and really enjoying this beauty.

After about 30 minutes of alternating slow and fast sucking, I wanted a change of pace. I stopped abruptly, which caused her to open her eyes suddenly. Then, I lay face up and pulled her to me. She immediately went for my cock for a great BBBJ. After a few licks, I asked her to stop as I had other ideas. I pulled her towards me and asked her to sit on my face. She got the idea quickly. Straddling my mouth, she lowered her pussy onto my waiting lips. She held her pussy lips open as I thrust my tongue deep inside her. With both hands, I pulled on her nipples as she started to moan like crazy. I could she her face as she looked down on me, her hair cascading around her. Her mouth was agape and her tongue was flicking involuntarily to the rhythm of mine as I thrust deep into her pussy.

I took one of her hands and guided her backward to grasp my cock. She reached backward, arching her back and allowing me better access to her pussy. She wanted to position her body to a 69, but I wasn’t ready to let go. I kept her in this awkward position while I contented myself with her pussy.

She couldn’t hold the position for long, of course. Her thighs began to shake involuntarily, so I turned her around into the classic 69 position with her on top. All this time playing with her pussy really did a number on her, because she went to town on my cock, really taking me deep into her mouth. She was bobbing her head like crazy, using a lot of spit, one hand playing with my balls. The other was holding her pussy lips open as I continued to lick her open pussy. I had a great view of her asshole, which was winking at me every time she took me deep in her mouth and started to gag.

Zelda had good technique. She would use her tongue to swirl around the head. At times, she would take me out of her mouth and use her hands when she wanted to focus on me licking her pussy. However, she would not do that for long, finding my cock with her mouth after a few seconds.

At this time, I really wanted to feel myself inside her. I lifted her off my face towards the side as I reached for the dom. She was still giving great head when I handed her the packet. She quickly put it on me and, without much fanfare, hopped on cowgirl style.

Zelda was rather tight! I was surprised at this, given the length of time she’s been on the site. I wasn’t complaining, of course, as she began to twerk her hips. I pulled on her nipples as she kept going. She arched her back to allow me greater access to her tits. With one hand, I grasped her ass and pulled her chest down towards me as I sucked on her nipples. I held her hips steady as I thrust my cock into her from below.

After a bit, I took out my cock and positioned to take her doggy style. She lifted her ass while dipping her chest to the bed and extended her arms. I entered her easily. In this position, I had great leverage. I grasped her hips and thrust quickly and deeply, knowing that I would be nutting soon. Zelda felt the increased insistence of my rhythm. She braced herself to meet my thrusts and increased the volume of her moans. With that, I buried my cock into her tight pussy and unloaded several shots into the bag.

I held my cock into her to enjoy the feeling of her pussy as I gradually softened. Zelda helped me clean up. After a few minutes of small talk, we bid each other good night. Her last words to me were that she enjoyed herself. I believed her.

Zelda is a great companion. I enjoyed myself greatly with her. She has her own quirks, but you quickly get past that, I think. I do hope to get a chance to catch up with her again.

Here are a few photos of Zelda.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   15-1-2018 21:52  Karma  +5   Excellent
Puto   12-12-2017 16:38  Acceptance  +1   
spit-fire   23-11-2017 15:23  Karma  +4   Thank...been wanting to tray manilacourtesans
Stonecold   22-11-2017 08:52  Karma  +5   Favorable
UncleDad   21-11-2017 23:44  Karma  +4   Wow! Hot-tastic!
Jade_moon   21-11-2017 08:32  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
JJJ37   17-11-2017 00:22  Karma  +6   Zelda....she's a Legend
jezzzz   16-11-2017 01:42  Karma  +2   nice.. great fr, good read. and thanks for verifying legitimacy of manilacourtesans :)
TwistedMirror   15-11-2017 21:28  Karma  +4   
bongo   12-11-2017 08:43  Karma  +4   Great review bro! I hope to see her when I'm there later this month.
Jjaa123   11-11-2017 23:21  Karma  +3   
ramont   11-11-2017 20:44  Karma  +5   thanks
batman108   11-11-2017 16:02  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
blast77   11-11-2017 14:38  Karma  +6   There's the size, but also how the breasts look and feel.
lefeu   11-11-2017 13:17  Karma  +6   
cbreezyboy
Nookie Newbie

UID 222013
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-11-2017
Location Asia
Status Offline
Post at 21-11-2017 11:15  Profile P.M. 
Manila Courtesans VIP

for those wondering about the VIP are for MC, here's a link

http://redirect.viglink.com/?for ... y%2Fmodels%2Fvip%2F

Cheers
Jjaa123
Carnal Conqueror

UID 199178
Digest Posts 0
Credits 386
Posts 41
Karma 383
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 21-11-2017 23:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 cbreezyboy's post

Not so sure if that is accurate, you will have to book 1 date successfully to actually get the vip list