Acceptance 67
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2017 00:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Chiangmai] Sayuri's

Date & Time of Session:  July 2017
Name:  Asked but do not rem. Think her number was 38 though.
Nationality & Language: Thai.  Quite good english.
Address: Just type Sayuri's in grab app to get a car there. Its really cheap and convenient. Attaching a map. Can see its still quite near the city centre area.
Face:  2.5/5
Body:  3.5/5 - darker skin tone...not the usual lighter skin tone which i normally go for.
Skill: 2/5
Service: 1.5/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  1.4k baht which is around 42usd (norm quality)
Repeat: maybe. At least we spoke a lot. Not what i went there for though. Hah.

Sayuri's is a 2 story soapy place where you can get a cheap lay.  Cheap for punters of asian descent maybe as i was not quoted ridiculous farang prices though i spoke in english.
Once you have taken a 'grab' to Sayuri's , head on up the stairs and enter the right door. There is another door that leads to some pub which is linked to the main lounge area but I didnt know that.
Once in, many couches line the left of the lounge area and the huge  fishbowl is on ya right. There is a 'model' area to the left of the fishbowl and the price ranges around 2k baht.

I chose number 38 and payment was done before she lead me down a circular stairway to our room. Each room seems to have an inflatable air mattress but 38 did not offer the option of using it to me. I actually went back to Sayuri's a 2nd time and the provider i chose asked me if i wanted to do a b2b on the air mattress.
Seems that 38 cut some corners here but with the price of only 1.4k baht...i do not mind.

If you are looking for exceptional service, i personally do not think that the soapys in Chiangmai cuts it. 3 experiences and all 3 times, i am faced with a provider that gave lackadaisical service.

On to the session with 38. Piano massage given while the small rectangular tub was being filled. It wasnt even wide and this compromised the cleaning portion. Dettol was being poured into the tub (come on...i do not think that such a strong antiseptic agent was needed...zzz) and the washing began. It was done quite meticulously with extra attention being paid to LB. Talked a bit and i understood that 38 actually worked in Singapore before, for a year and she was explaining the modus operandi of the shops in Geylang.

After washing up, we proceeded to the bed after drying off and she started with the mechanical service.
Standard nipple licking... or did she just put her mouth on my nips. Did not feel much tongue action there. Hah.
Capped me and gave me a short CBJ before she jumped on and rode me. Her fake moans was extremely distracting and it did not i any way help to get me in the mood.
Expectedly... a short ride later, she got 'tired' and wanted me to take over. Fine.
Told her to get on her knees for doggy which is my preferred position as she did not allow kissing anyways.
Pounded her to completion and we washed up.
After putting on our clothes, she looked at me with expectant eyes.
I gave her a smile, opened the door and told her lets go. She was expecting a tip but with such service standards... why would i pay. Bish.

In a nutshell, Chiangmai is a great place as it is laidback...food is good and cheap. Lots nice temples around especially Doi Suthep and the world renowed Wat Rong Khun. (White temple).
The punting scene though... leaves much to be desired though its cheap.

Have fun guys!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
JJJ37   27-9-2017 00:00  Karma  +6   
jetsetting2much   25-9-2017 23:42  Karma  +10   thanks
HardUpSquid   25-9-2017 06:01  Acceptance  +1   
matado   24-9-2017 23:40  Karma  +3   thanks
Petay_1283   21-9-2017 15:39  Karma  +8   
flintboy   21-9-2017 10:00  Acceptance  +1   Original
mchk   20-9-2017 14:57  Karma  +3   Thx for the intel.
blast77   20-9-2017 14:27  Karma  +5   Excellent
porkchops   20-9-2017 13:23  Karma  +4   Thanks!
batman108   20-9-2017 11:36  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
hkpunter999   20-9-2017 05:49  Karma  +4   
HardUpSquid
Nookie Newbie

UID 208282
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 6
Karma 3
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 25-9-2017 06:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Noobienoob's post

Interesting..thanks for the post as I will be in CM in about 5 weeks.
In the past (3years ago to be exact) I found Sayuri to provide good service (not exceptional) for the price.
Certainly less expensive than BKK. I like the girls..more laidback and generally more 'white' than their BKK sisters.

Hopefully I will be able to report back here after the trip.

Recent Ratings
theshadow1971   28-9-2017 03:28  Acceptance  +3   Noobienoob - nailed it in 1. Costs up and service levels way down in especially in BKK & Pattaya, whether it be GoGo gir ...
Noobienoob   27-9-2017 02:34  Acceptance  +3   Service standards have dropped quite a fair but. Hope ya trip brings ya a good punt. Hah