Reading Access 40
Registered 4-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 27-9-2017 03:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Vietnam] Ho Chih Minh - Tuan Tam Hot Toc

Date & Time of Session:  Sept 2017
Name:  Sounds like 'Nnnhg'
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese. Simple eng.
Face:  2/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  400k Dong (around 20usd) for around 25 mins of BBBJ
Repeat: Sure...its cheap. Other providers though.

Took a "grab" to NPK and there were quite a few hot tocs opened. Randomly selected one and was welcomed at the entrance by a smiling man. Upon opening the sliding door, noticed that there were several providers laying all over the sofas and only 1 girl smiled at me and lead me up the stairs. Guess the provider is based on sequence and did not question if i could select other girls. Not many lookers anyway...

The girl brought me to a partition with a bed and wash basin (meant for washing hair) and told me to strip while she went to take the tools of the trade. Heard loud slurping sounds with gruff panting by another punter nearby and i was looking forward to my own session.

My provider wasnt the prettiest but im not nitpicking anything as she had a slender body with nice a+ tits to fondle. Not a fan of bolt ons and i would rather caress small titties than huge hard buns. She started to clean up LB with water and soap in preparation for the fun times.

After LB is clean and squeaky, she took off her dress and bra but the panties remained. Understood from my friend later that the panties should be off too. Hmmmm. She started to lick my nips and did a slow sensual rub to rouse my sleeping LB. After LB came to life, she gave my ballsack a short saliva bath before starting to give a decent BBBJ. No teeth felt which was good but only after a minute or so, she started to lick my nips and jerked me with her hands. I had to guide her head south again as LB needed the sweet warm of her mouth. She dripped saliva all over LB and was working hard to bring me to completion with furious head bobbing motions. In the meanwhile, i was groping her breast and had my hands in panties.
I was feeling all good and fuzzy when she once again stopped the cocksucking and proceeded to jerk me as she wanted a breather.
Alas, i was already nearing eruption when she did so and i could not guide her head back to poor LB in time... it was devastating....

After cleaning me up, we talked for a bit and the usual questions came out.
Married? Girlfriend? How long you stay? I like you..will you be my bf?
We cuddled for a while and she liked my scent (mont blanc legend with paco rabanne ultraviolet mix) and was quite reluctant to see me go. Did not tip as i did not manage to luxuriate her mouth with my alkaline army. Paid 400k at the counter and left. There was a Lotteria (fastfood restaurant) at the end of NPK street and i went in to douse LB with some mouthwash for protection. Hah.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
liveabroad9   28-9-2017 21:28  Karma  +3   Sounds like fun...
lefeu   28-9-2017 13:24  Karma  +6   Excellent, Thanks
batman108   28-9-2017 12:35  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
aurufc   27-9-2017 12:58  Karma  +3   Back there on Friday - will try another one to compate
LeoCan   27-9-2017 10:31  Karma  +6   
blast77   27-9-2017 08:28  Karma  +5   Excellent