Digest Posts 0
Credits 12608
Posts 545
Karma 12427
Acceptance 3627
Reading Access 120
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2017 13:21  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Singapore][Brix] good-looking Laotian, nice body

Thread Subject: [Singapore][Brix]  good looking Laotian, MILF-y type, nice body
Date & Time of Session:  Sept 2017
Name:   Ann
Link:   none
Agent: none
Nationality & Language:  Laos, some conversational English
Face:  8/10
Body:  10/10
Skill:  9/10
Service: 8.5/10
GFE:   yes
PSE:   no
Price & Session Length:  SGD 500, 1.5 hrs
Repeat:  sure

So I have finally made my bi-annual trip to Asia, and the destinations this time are going to be Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Tokyo, so stay tuned!  I have read a lot about Singapore, and decided to stay away from outcalls sponsored by agencies with fake pics and poor service.  I ventured into my favorite arena to play in these days, that would be seekingarrangement girls.  But my first night I decided to hit up the famous BRIX club at the Grand Hyatt on Orchard Rd.  Did not read enough positive recommendations for Orchard Towers and Ipanema, which I may or may not visit later on.  BRIX was known for hot-looking women from all over the world, and it did not disappoint.  On a Saturday night, the place was hopping with dudes and chicks, probably a 60/40 ratio, girls > guys.  All girls were dressed to impress, age range from 20's to 40's, lots of Vietnamese, a few Caucasians mostly from former USSR, a few Thai, Filipino, one black chic, did not appear to have any Japanese/Korean/Chinese/Singaporean girls.

Band was quite good, loud music, and the atmosphere was relaxing, quite nice actually.  Entrance fee was SG$30, and i had a beer for SG$18.  

Wasn't sure I was going to pick anyone up, but I did get good eye contact from someone I thought was Colombian or South American, beautiful eyes, large breasts with prominent cleavage hanging out, about 5-6, and thin.  She smiled at me a couple of times upon my glances, and I thought she would be candidate #1 if I didn't find another better.  I made the rounds, saw a few Vietnamese ladies who were a bit more forward, saying hi, touching my arm, etc.  Nice eye contact from a few blonde girls, likely from USSR or Eastern Europeans, but I didn't come to SG to visit with Europeans, LOL!  A few girls appear quite a bit older, maybe 40's.  So I circled around to this candidate #1 sitting at the bar, chatting with one of the other girls, and texting.  All the girls are texting all the time, LOL, not sure what's up with that.  

So I approached this sexy "Latina" looking girl and she turns about the be from Laos!  WTF.  I'm a  seasoned traveler and can't even tell between a SE Asian and a Latina, LOL.  In retrospect, she is probably someone who has had plastic surgery and now has beautiful eyes, higher cheekbone, and nice MM DD breasts.  After a couple of exchanges, she asked if I wanted to take her out, and she quoted me SG$800.  HAHA!  I'm a well-read pro from 141.com, that's not going to fly, I thought to myself  I am a generous guy, and I was not pressed to pick up someone since I already had a good fucking with a chic from SA during the afternoon, so I threw out SG$500, basically take it or leave it.  She accepted it right away, "let's go" she says.     I am a terrible negotiator, should have offered 300-400.  

We had to walk a block or two to my hotel, so this was a bit embarrassing, since I had some work colleagues around, LOL.  I left one room key with her, and we went up to my room separately.  Elevators required key access to get to rooms, HATE this, but it's for the sake of safety, I guess.

In the room, she took her clothes off, asked for the money upfront, and I refused, saying to go with session first.  She was more insistent, saying she has gotten cheated before, so I left the $ on the table for her to take after the session.  Again, stuff I learned from you fellow mongerers, thanks you!  She has a large tattoo of some flowery pattern on her front pelvic area, and she definitely has a nice body.  Out in regular lighting, she appears quite a bit older than I thought, probably late 30's, early 40s, definitely MILFy, but not granny age yet.  She showered, I showered, and then we LFK, DFK, I was rock hard, BJ was covered (boooooo!), and she got on top of me for CG.  Remember to get condoms on your own, these girls do not carry any.  She tries some rough CG with heavy pussy pounding on my hard LB.  I think this is one of the techniques girls try to get you to cum quicker, hopefully to save her pussy for continuous banging day after day.  This is not my first rodeo, and I don't cum that easily, so I just lay there and let her do her work, not even close to cumming, LOL.  She sensed that I was going to be a hard nut to crack, so we switched to MISH and I went to work, alternating heavy with light/slow thrusts.  Deeper penetrations seem to elicit a wince and vocal response from her, and that helped boost my ego, LOL!  I eventually came in MISH in the cover, and by now, I was completely sweaty, LOL!

We cleaned up, chatted a bit more, and it's now about 1:30AM.  She says she is heading back to BRIX, hoping to catch another horny guy before they close at 3AM.
She asked for tips (in Mandarin no less), but I said I'll just visit her again at the club.  I never like these type of requests, as I am already quite generous, and she really didn't do anything that exceptional.  She is a good-looking gal, has a great body for sex, and had a good attitude, so that's worth something, at least.

Below is a picture of a Laotian model, and Ann resembles her, but this is not her of course.  Just to give everyone an idea of her facial type and body.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Freelancer   2-10-2017 00:02  Karma  +6   $500 damn Singapore why are you so expensive!
batman108   26-9-2017 01:45  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
jetsetting2much   25-9-2017 23:43  Karma  +10   nice. yep, brix wg's tend to demand top shelf prices.
blast77   24-9-2017 21:38  Karma  +5   Excellent
ramont   24-9-2017 19:26  Karma  +6   A bit too much $ for what you got
porkchops   24-9-2017 16:31  Karma  +5   Thanks!
stinkyfeet   24-9-2017 13:23  Karma  +8