Agent: SMS text appointment
Services Overview: Mutual shower, FIV, DFK, FS, massage
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
Price: $220USD/hr
WIR: Yes

Heard good things about Evee and went in with high expectations.  I was not disappointed and I have higher than average standards amongst my fellow mongers here.

Nice and petite just like the photos.  Her face isn't as done up as the photos but the bod was slender, skinny but still curvy in the right places especially the ass.  She has implants that are tastefully done and was wearing a white floral night gown with no panties.  Dimensions in the advertisement and her petite height at 5' are accurate.

I had her fetch me some water and I went to the bathroom to freshen up and do the mouth wash thing myself.  She came back and did the mouthwash as well.  I took the opportunity to fondle her from behind and I got my hands up in her ass and crotch and felt her shaven pussy up.  That got me rock hard as I whispered sweet nothings into her ears which she would have no understanding of because she only speaks a few words of English!

Back in the bedroom, more fondling and kissing ensued.  Her kissing was robotic without passion but at least she does it.  I got her to sit on me as I kissed her backside all over.  The night gown came off at some point and I was so stimulated already we just skipped the BJ.

I got her bent over the bed all nude and ready to receive me.  I slowly lowered my self low and pushed up and in.  Slotted in nicely on first try without even looking.     I love the first penetration of a new girl.  Felt her open up and let me slip in balls deep.  Had to go slowly not just because of tightness but she is so petite at only 5' at most.  It felt a bit 'pedo' but she's all women and nice soft gentle moans that were not over the top.    I kissed her back and pumped with total joy I felt beside myself a few times.  Her petite but curvey butt sometimes slightly rubbing up against me was nice as I didn't go full depth into her at first just to be sure I wasn't hurting her.  I remember I got both my hands under her tits and held them as I pistoned her from behind.  I was all over her like the perv I am!  After about 8 minutes, I felt the twinge.  It was coming up fast and from experience I knew I couldn't hold it and only one position done!  The O kinda crept up on me so I just went full bore until !   It was so intense I think my vision dimmed.  After a good 30 seconds of the O, I remember giving her several big pumps that rocked the entire bed so I could get every last drop out!  LOL.  I remember lying on the bed in a dream like state as she worked all over to clean up.  I was so groggy, drained and so very satisfied after doing a man's job.  

After cleaning up, I got her to give me a leg massage as I lay on my backside unable to move still.  She's got a cute young face not quite like the photos but she has some distinct Inuit native look to her from certain angles not like the other Koreans.  I'm not sure if she's 100% Korean but the service was Korean at least!   Massage continued to a full backside massage of back, legs, feet, and hands.

She was tiring out from the massage with those tiny hands.   I flipped onto my back and we cuddled for a minute or two.  Then, I got hard again!  We were at it in mish.  She is so small I couldn't see her face which is one of my favorite parts of mish.  I pumped for 4 minutes continuously fast and hard just looking at the top of her head until .  Not as intense as the first but still good because I don't often go twice.  I'm just a one big shot guy with intense first orgasm and am happy with that most of the time.  So I was totally drained and sweaty and it felt absolutely great.

Finished up with a mutual shower.  The whole thing did feel a bit "dreamy" in the end especially with that dim red light.  I wish they would use dim normal lights.  I made my way through in the warm still night air with an extra spring in my step and totally content.

It was a rockin' night physically with good release and drain.  I only wish there was more emotional connection but her lack of English is a big barrier.  I will repeat again after I'm fully recharged!  The PO is a easy to communicate with and is personable as well.

[ Last edited by  wupoer at 20-8-2017 22:30 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hkpunter999   22-8-2017 06:34  Karma  +5   Nice!!
batman108   21-8-2017 23:30  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
obe   21-8-2017 19:29  Karma  +10   Thanks
porkchops   21-8-2017 14:12  Karma  +5   Thanks!
jeffzeke   21-8-2017 13:45  Karma  +6   very nice!
aurufc   21-8-2017 13:35  Karma  +4   Nice! Are you a regular or had to go through the stupid verification process?
wupoer
Lustful Lord

UID 61663
Digest Posts 0
Credits 642
Posts 71
Karma 635
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2017 13:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@aurufc  Thanks for the K's.  Yes, they are doing a verification now with references mostly.  Not sure how much they vet with that though.  I would just say you're a business traveler so have no references and see how that works out.

Recent Ratings
aurufc   21-8-2017 17:37  Acceptance  +4   Cheers bro, need to re-establish with my old customers in San Mateo and San Carlos!!