Face:  -
Body: -
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: -
PSE: -
Price & Session Length:  1200Php 1h20mins
Repeat:  Yep

Now for those who have never heard of Abacca Spa in the Philippines this place is not like most of the saunas or spas that we find here in HK and Manila, for one there is a no touch policy here. The therapists here are all very professional and very skilled and what i assume is a mix of Shiatsu and Swedish massage which is what is usually practiced in the Philippines but to add to that these women are all very proficient in the art of Linggam Massage as well. I'm sure you guys know what lingam is already. Anyway i have been to this spa many times before and have had a regular therapist named Camille, unfortunately she's left but this later turned into good fortune as i've mustered up the guts to try another therapist who goes by the name
Chloe.

Before i continue on with my report I would just like to say there's a reason why i've left he usual "Skill" and "Body" rating empty which we usually give for mongering/punting reviews is that the service here is strictly massage and to a certain extent non-sexual, the lighting is very dim so you can never fully see what your therapist looks like but from the silhouette i suspect that my therapist had a regular body type, also the therapists here will work like how normal masseuse will work in a regular spa and will never really undress.

So heading back to actual report. With the 1200Php package tips are almost always never expected anymore at this establishment and asking for 2 shots is actually okay. The service will usually start with 1 out of your 2 allowed shots more often than not 1st shot happens in almost wheel barrow like position while the 2nd happens during the "flip". Let me tell you guys, Chloe has got to have the best hand job technique i've ever freakin experienced whilst laying face down she does several variations throughout the lingam massage that intensifies the sensations by leaps and bounds to the point where you erupt like iyou've never erupted before. I have never felt a release so dramatically good ever that i've had to really grab on the massage bed, not even during sex. After your first shot she'll let you relax for awhile and get yourself together... i fell into a very deep relaxing sleep during the super good massage to the point that she told me that she's tried to wake me up 3x before i responded. Onto the 2nd shot it is pretty much the same story of that "push and pull" tactic where she let's you go once she thinks you're about to erupt and just keeps teasing your lingam and increasing the sensation until you finish, and let me tell you bros i've never felt such a satisfying finish specially on a 2nd round.

writing this down makes me so tired cause i remember almost every single bit of the intense sensation.

Recent Ratings
jezzzz   31-10-2017 23:07  Acceptance  +1   agree, this place rocks. unique experience
LeoCan   25-8-2017 13:10  Karma  +5   
TwistedMirror   24-8-2017 21:13  Karma  +3   
3QOxqK2Liy0t   24-8-2017 00:08  Acceptance  +1   
porkchops   23-8-2017 14:09  Karma  +5   Thanks!
blast77   23-8-2017 11:25  Karma  +5   Excellent
nyctohkvacation   23-8-2017 10:48  Karma  +5   
obe   23-8-2017 09:58  Karma  +8   Thanks
aurufc   23-8-2017 09:28  Karma  +4   uh oh, only 15 mins walk from my office in Manila! will try next time I'm over cheers
joey88   23-8-2017 07:20  Karma  +4   
hkpunter999   23-8-2017 07:11  Karma  +3