Subject: [Tokyo] Tokyo Hentai Club (Shibuya Outlet)
rocketlaces
Erotic Emperor

UID 169813
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2959
Posts 68
Karma 2954
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-12-2016
Location Japan/Singapore/Melbourne
Status Offline
Post at 25-6-2017 18:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Tokyo] Tokyo Hentai Club (Shibuya Outlet)

Date: Mid June 2017
Name: Mai
Link: https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=8 and here is her blog, rarely updated though: https://thc-mai.tumblr.com/
Nationality: Japanese
Language: Japanese (I'm around JLPT N5, which is early elementary school level)
Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price: 35000JPY (90 minute session + CIM option) + 4000JPY for the Love Hotel
WIR:  Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.

Alright, it's the famous Tokyo Hentai Club. Perfect for gaijin who're looking for an easy punt in when in Japan. Before I get into my punting report, I'd like to pen my thoughts on their establishment. In terms of positive aspects, there are many- no need to worry about the girls being uncomfortable with foreigners, extremely easy to set up a booking and so on. They have a Whatsapp, Wechat and Line account that you can add and communication is done in English. Most of the girls receive English lessons as part of training so they have some ability in English, eliminating some language barriers. However, THC is known for raising their prices periodically since they're pretty much the safest bet for gaijins, and thus will almost never run out of customers. In terms of incall, I prefer the Shibuya outlet to the Shinjuku one as the Shinjuku outlet is in the heart of Kabukichou, which can be disorienting what with the bright lights, noises and touts. Last but not least, not all the girls are willing to travel to your location for outcall options- for example, some girls in the Shinjuku branch only do outcall within the Shinjuku area. If you'd like to clarify some stuff with me, feel free to drop a PM. I'm by no means an expert, but I've had some fun in Japan recently to be of some help.

That said, I've always wanted to try Mai out. When I was in Japan in February I was torn between Mai and Yumi but chose the latter in the end. Good thing too, because my Japanese linguistic ability was crap then. A word to the wise, Mai's English is kind of nonexistent, so me speaking Japanese set her at ease. Booking for lack of a better word was relatively easy, shot the staff a message on whatsapp confirming her availability for the evening, requested that they put her on hold for me whilst I headed over to pay. Made it in good time, paid; and Mai arrived shortly after. She shot me the most winsome smile and we walked to a love hotel, hand in hand. Made some small talk along the way and she said that she felt that learning English was a bit too difficult. At any rate, we hit the LH, I paid, and we went up to our room. Mai took off her heels and I got a quick peck before she even set the timer (lucky me!). I undressed myself and so did she, and dear god. Her body was very reminiscent of the hour-glass figures of old. Pear-shaped bum, nice slender waist and a magnificent pair of breasts. We gargled with mouthwash and brushed our teeth before heading to the bathroom. Plenty of smooching as she washed me, a good mix of business and pleasure, if you will. Dried up and headed to the bedroom, where we started off with plenty of affectionate snuggling and LFK. After a bit Mai's hand roamed down south and she started stroking me whilst LFK was going on. Eventually she started the catbath and then the BBBJ. It was superb, better than most I've had so far. Very gentle, but with great technique, such that it felt like I was being blown by my very skilled girlfriend (if I had one!). She also gave a mind-blowing rimjob in the process. Popped in her mouth relatively quickly and she took it like a champ. She smiled and pranced off to the sink, mouth full with my load. Came back after rinsing her mouth and cuddled with me, with more small talk. After about 10 minutes or so she wanted to go again, and this time I suggested we start off in 69 so that I could practice DATY whilst recovering. She was pretty responsive, shuddering every now and then and getting pretty moist. Managed to stick a finger in but she gently shifted away when I tried to stick a second one in so I took her cue. I thought I'd last longer in round 2, but me popping in 15 minutes is probably a testament to Mai's skills. Once again she ran off to "dispose of the goods", if you will, and came back. It turns out we had like 30 minutes left on the clock, and there was plenty of cuddling before she suggested we try for a third round. Fortunately I had youth on my side and I managed my third pop with under 5 minutes left. 3 pops in 90 minutes, I felt like I was wrung out, but in a good way. We went to quickly wash up and get dressed, before leaving the room I was treated to a nice long DFK. The GFE up to that point had been perfect, and in the elevator Mai linked arms with me and snuck in a quick peck on the cheek and cheekily patted my crotch, saying that LB worked hard today. Got a quick hug after exiting the LH and bade each other farewell. I hope she'll still be with THC when I next return.

[ Last edited by  rocketlaces at 25-6-2017 18:59 ]

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   5-7-2017 12:05  Karma  +6   outstanding, I will have to check out this place!
genius4832   28-6-2017 20:05  Karma  +5   great report
xiaodidi   26-6-2017 06:01  Karma  +4   nakadashi
headcheck   26-6-2017 05:11  Karma  +5   Excellent
tbickle76   26-6-2017 00:24  Karma  +1   Excellent
xooxer   25-6-2017 23:49  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
blast77   25-6-2017 22:49  Karma  +5   Excellent
lefeu   25-6-2017 21:38  Karma  +6   Thx, well written report!
hkpunter999   25-6-2017 21:37  Karma  +4   
LeoCan   25-6-2017 19:49  Karma  +5