Acceptance 67
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2017 23:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Chiangmai] Celebrities Soapy Massage

Date & Time of Session:  July 2017
Name:  Cant rem...its always Ping...pong or something like that.
Nationality & Language: Thai. Able to talk basic eng
Face:  3/5
Body:  4/5 coz she has abs. Yes... something like a 4 pack.
Skill: 2/5
Service: 1.5/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  2k baht which is around 60usd (considered model quality)
Repeat: nope...too many choices available

Chiang Mai is a great place. Slow laidback vibe. Similar to Hua Hin and not so crowded lika Bangkok. Crazy lotsa pubs around with girls beckoning you to head on in and have a drink. I did not take up any of these offers but went to Celebrities which is extremely near the Night Bazaar area. (Map for your reference).

Celebrities is a multi-storied soapy massage and after you enter the door, you should veer right and sit on the couches and take a look at the available choices.
There are fishbowl girls (in tank) and FLs sitting around in a group and a manager (not pushy) will recommend the price for the girls and you will have to pay first after choosing and they will lead you up to your room.

I chose a young, relatively good looking gal amongst the lot of FLs and was lead up to a room which looked decently clean and the tub wasnt stained. I think there were mirrors on the ceiling which was nice.
After seeing her in better lighting conditions, i could see that her face was a little pimply (she didnt allow kissing anyways) and was caked with make up.
We stripped and she haphazardly kneaded my back while we waited for the tub to fill.
She poured Dettol into the tub before we both got in and she washed me clean. Played with LB a little but no WBBBJ.
After drying off, we proceeded to bed and commenced the session.

She gave me a CBJ ... not the best as the suction wasnt great but at least her tongue was making the experience more positive. A short few mins in, she got up and rode cowgirl while i slowly caressed her real boobs (brownish protruding nips) and actually noticed that she has nice abs as she gyrated on top of me. Hah.
Proceeded to missionary for a while but the feel wasnt there as she closed her eyes and i like to look into the eyes of the girls i am doing the deed with. Her moans were quite deliberate and fake well.
Propped her butt up with a pillow and i started to pound her doggy style as my hands roamed all around her cute peach shaped ass. There was a full length mirror in front of the bed and it was quite erotic to witness myself banging a young girl. After extended pounding with her moans getting jarringly louder, i squeezed her butt tightly while i shot my load.

She complained that her pussy was sore and actually put a leg up against the mirror and was checking on it. Im not huge and seriously... it wasnt even that long imho. Bish.
She then started to do some stretching and as i admired her abs and pointed at it, she moved over and let me feel them. Hah!
Washed up thereafter and left the room. She did not ask for tips and none was given.
She was actually immediately selected after we arrived back at the louge area.

Her sore pussy is gonna get pounded again... lol!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   19-9-2017 09:36  Karma  +8   
JJJ37   19-9-2017 09:15  Karma  +5   checking pussy in mirror...LOL...priceless
joey88   17-9-2017 11:16  Karma  +5   Thanks
batman108   16-9-2017 12:59  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
hkmann   16-9-2017 12:41  Karma  +4   Been there, rubbish service too!!
blast77   16-9-2017 10:22  Karma  +5   Thanks sharing
Dr.A   16-9-2017 01:38  Karma  +6   CBJ ... soapys are always very bad!