Face:  3/5
Body:  2.5/5
Skill:   3/5
Service:  2.5/5
GFE:  3/5
PSE:  N/A
Price & Session Length:  90Min Massage 400,000, FS 1M
Repeat:  Massage yes, FS maybe

G'day bros, I've been inactive with posting much these last few years, and also hunting has slowed down a lot as well...... nevermind.

For work purpose, I was in Jakarta for a very short time.  And the stupid company put me up in this airport hotel, well away from everything.  It was really inconvenient to go hunting since I didn't know the place and there was not too much info in this area.  So I went down the easy route and looked up WeChat to see if there were any WGs close by.  I'm sure there were, but I couldn't find any.  But there were quite a few massage ads on it.  So I picked the closest one to my location and sent them a message.  (see pic)  Very quick response, I mainly wanted a massage, but I still asked them if any extra services were available.  The reply was very short and they only said HJ.  They quoted me 450,000Rp for a 90min massage (around $240 HKD).  So I said yes and have them come over.  They said 15min but, it took 30min for them to get to my hotel.

She came in, all nice and freshly showered, well dressed in high heels, jeans and a jacket.  Face was not bad, lots of makeup, long hair (one of my weakness) and nice tight top wrapping what seemed at least C+ boobs (another one of my weakness).  I greeted her and did the formalities.  She said her name was Yanti (Yarn Tee) and she was from Indonesia.  She didn't say her age, but I guess she is in her early to mid-30's.  I also confirmed with her about price and she said 400,000Rp for the massage.  Great!  English is not her strong point, we barely got any good conversation, we had to rely on Google Translate for even some of the simple things.

So I stripped down everything to my jocks and laid down on the bed.  She does a firm but not hard massage.  Very much to what I need so top marks for her the the massage part.  I believe she is a proper masseuse, all the places was attended to an expert level.  Oil massage was also very well done, not too much oil applied but just enough to make it soothing.  During this part, while she was trying to oil my lower back and tried to skillfully lower my jocks without offending me, I just offered to take it off completely.  She continued to oil massage my back.  On to the flip, while she was oil-rubbing my feet, she was trying to tell me that she only did massage and "no sex".  I originally pretended I didn't understand what she was saying, but eventually I got it and asked her why not.  But that was lost in translation.  She kept saying she only did massage, but her friend can come and have sex for 1M Rp.  I queried her about her friend, where she was right now and most importantly, whether she has a photo on her phone so I can see.  She said she didn't, so I knew this was just an excuse to ditch me after the massage.

So continue the massage, all was good and relaxing.  Towards the end, she asks me again if I want her friend to come.  I explained to her I rather have her and not her friend since I don't know what she looks like, and I don't know how long it will take her to get here.  I kept suggesting that we should just have sex instead.  Eventually I went and said that I don't want her friend, I want you.  She let up and said ok after that and she said it will be 1M Rp ($580 HKD) on top of the massage fee.  I said fine.  So she hops off the bed and goes to the bathroom to undress.  Comes back out in her bra and undies (yes, nothing sexy).  We google translate a bit more words and I give up and just motion for her to hop on the bed.

My hands start to work like on autopilot, unhooking the bra to free her C boobs out.  Slightly disappointed here. Under wraps, they looked fine, fully out, a bit 'down with age'.  Hands kept roaming down, played with her LS thru her undies for a bit and she says she needs to take them off.  Kissing was allowed, tongue was allowed, so LB was starting to come to life.  She felt it and started stroking him more.  At that point, I moved my mouth from her lips down to her breasts and nipples.  A bit of a rest stop there and then further down south for a bit of cave diving.  She was a bit embarrassed with her FULLY SHAVEN LS.  So I spent a bit of time eating her out while I let LB rest up a bit.  Eventually, I had enough and moved back up to kiss her some more.  She asked if it's ok to put on the condom, I'm thinking, of course, I don't do it any other way.  So she strokes LB back to life, suited him up and I just went straight in.  After wards, while I was thinking back on it, I totally forget to get her to do a bit of BJ before we plunged in.  Oh well.

Anyway, straight into missionary.  More kissing.  Lifted one leg up, lifted both up.  Didn't really want to change positions, course I wanted to keep looking at her.  Not too long after, I shoot   my load.

She gets off the bed and head straight to the bathroom to shower.  I had to clean up myself.  She comes out a few minutes later, all dressed and ready to go, I pay her, since I didn't have enough Rp, on me (I wasn't expecting to get FS)  I asked if it's ok to pay her USD.  She said fine, so all in total, I paid her $120 USD (around 1.5M Rp, or $900HKD)  for 90min massage + FS.  And on top I gave her another 50,000 Rp for taxsi.

I probably would get massage from this again if I go back there again in the near future, but I would consider FS on the day to see if a connection is there.

She wouldn't let me take any photos of her, but she did allow me a photo of her phone, which has a picture of her (see pic), it's 95% resemblance, maybe alightly more darker in person.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
ZOZu   7-4-2017 04:38  Karma  +2   
porkchops   6-4-2017 13:31  Karma  +3   
john1958   6-4-2017 09:46  Karma  +4   Nice
hkpunter999   6-4-2017 06:10  Karma  +5   SO CUTE!!
JJJ37   6-4-2017 00:57  Karma  +6   
batman108   6-4-2017 00:39  Karma  +5   awesome and thanks