Karma 7754
Acceptance 1569
Reading Access 90
Registered 8-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2017 06:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Malaysia] [Kuala Lumpur] First time at Beach Club

Got into KL super late, around midnight, made it to my hotel around 1AM... got checked in, showered and headed to Beach Club. Honestly, after 30 hours of travel, I wasn't really thinking all that clearly, and add a few drinks to the mix and I'm surprised I'm awake enough to type this...

I had heard from a friend that most of the crowd was older chicks from Vietnam, and prices were high... well, there were a few of those. There were also some stunners!

Sadly, this isn't a great report with me banging some hot little 20-something...

I ended up talking with some older chick from Vietnam for about 30/40 minutes, and she could tell that I was busy checking out other chicks. This girl was cute, but was a little heavy for my taste. She was attractive thought, and I couldn't seem to walk away from her.

Throughout the hour or so we chatted, I did manage to chat with some younger / hotter chicks, but none of them seemed all that exciting.

So, come to the end of the night, they're kicking people out and the subject of money comes up - she wanted $200 USD. I said no. Not that she wasn't attractive, she was, but there wasn't any passion, she wasn't grabbing me or kissing me or making me feel like I was going to have a great time.

On the way out, I ran into a chick that kept staring at me all night... and she was straight up asked me to fuck her. I said sure.

Name : Crap. I can't recall. Ugh.  
Nationality: Myanmar - a first for me
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10 
GFE: 10/10
PSE: 8/10
Price : $400 MYR
Repeat: No

Hopped in a cab and she said that she was happy, that she really wanted to fuck me, and started some really nice DFK.

She had a really sexy look, but not really hot - and definitely had a few extra pounds... not my typical type, but I was pretty horny at this point.

Back to my room and she starts undressing me and telling me that she just wants to please me. She just had a really sexy way about her that overcame any deficiency in looks...

The blowjob was outstanding! She kept looking up at me with this "i love sucking your cock" look. I was dying! She would pause every so often to say how much she wanted to feel my cock inside her. After about 15 minutes, we switched to doggie, and I lasted about 10 minutes before I blew. At this point, after 30 hours of travel, I told her I needed to sleep and she took off. She offered to stay and do another round in the morning, but I needed to sleep and I'm not really into sleepovers with chicks I just met.

All in all, a pretty good punt with a girl I wouldn't have chosen at first.

Beach club was pretty packed, and I can safely say that there was some REAL talent there. I met a few super hotties, and probably would have quickly closed the deal with one of them had I not been so tired! LOL! What was interesting was the sub-economy around Beach Club, from guys selling Cialias, to the cabbies waiting to take people, it was pretty incredible. I'll be going back before my trip is done, for sure!

I had originally been planning outcall with a good looking Thai chick that I should have just done, but decided to postpone until tonight... I wanted to be a little bit more rested for this chick!

Recent Ratings
laseracronym   8-4-2017 15:31  Karma  +3   
Freelancer   8-4-2017 08:24  Karma  +4   
foosdf   7-4-2017 08:19  Karma  +4   Favorable
JJJ37   7-4-2017 01:59  Karma  +5   
Dr.A   6-4-2017 21:20  Karma  +4   
porkchops   6-4-2017 13:29  Karma  +3   
jake.houston   6-4-2017 12:02  Karma  +8   Sounds like all win to me.
cruman999   6-4-2017 10:43  Karma  +4   
batman108   6-4-2017 09:59  Acceptance  +5   Awesome and thanks
santabanta
Lustful Lord

UID 16834
Digest Posts 0
Credits 680
Posts 167
Karma 672
Acceptance 162
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 7-4-2017 17:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 hkpunter999's post

Try Thai Club down the road they have some real gems from time to time....