Reading Access 50
Registered 18-11-2012
Location Pacific
Status Offline
Post at 10-11-2016 18:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Phillipines][Manila] - [FB] - Queenmarinela Ang - RegJ

Date & Time of Session:  July 12 2016
Name:  RegJ (Regina Playboy PH Model I just found out afterwards)
Link: FB handler
Nationality & Language: Filippina. English is good. she is well educated.
Age: 22 (i think, i know she just recently graduated college)
Face:  10
Body:  10 (slim, tall for a filippina) Filippina barbie big boobs slim waist meaty hips
Skill: 8 (BBBJ was ok, pussy was tight and fresh)
Service: 8 (1 pop only according to handler)
GFE: 5 (did not matter to me, i just wanted to ravage her body)
PSE: 10 (Took a good pounding)
Price: PHP 70k 1pops (3 pop cuZ i did not tell her i popped) 3hrs ($1500 USD)
Repeat: No, because of price

This was part of my 10 day sexcapade in the Philippines back in July, Would have written these reviews, but have been busy and hectic at work. Sorry for the delay. I had a different girl everyday (Jeza was the first - REPORT http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D2 ) a couple of Stagmommas, three print models (this one was costly, would do it just for the experience)

RegJ was suggested to me by the handler, she asked if i was interested in top of the line models, this got me intrigue as i was curious who i would be fucking next. The first thing that came to mind was angel locsin, but that was just a fantasy. but when i saw who it was, not that i knew who she was, i was more interested that she has a smoking body that I can ravage for awhile so i agreed. that setup was the same as kat, she got dropped off at the lobby of my condo. Gents this is by far the most expensive pussy I have gotten, but best part is that it has not been ravage by that many yet. I will be the first to bang her like she has never been banged before.

Arrival:
She arrived at my condo somewhat later there was traffic on the way. but she wasn't too late. When I first saw her my LB just sprang in attention. We said our pleasantries and I immediately took her to the elevator, once inside the elevator i was caressing her nice smooth ass, and lightly kissing her on the cheeks .BTW she arrived in a short shelve white blouse  with a black pencil skirt  with a stockings  and black 3 inch heels  and she was wearing a thong . She is relatively tall already i think, with the heal 5.9 (near my height) i could not wait to get her in the condo. Man that elevator took forever to get to my floor (seems like an eternity) but while we were in there i had my hands down her skirt and getting things ready with a finger in her pussy . Let me tell you this is maybe the tightest/most fresh pussy I've had. Doesn't seems like she gets fuck often.

In the Room:
As soon as we got inside the condo and locked the door I shoved her on the wall took both her hands over her head and held it up while i took my other hand and hiked up her skirts and push aside her thong to insert my raging hard cock in her. Took some effort, but got the head in, all the while i was ravaging her body, licking her neck, sucking on those luscious lips and hearing her squirm/moan just got me lusting for her even more.  (as I am recalling this, its getting me hard) Just as i was getting my rhythm to full speed, she said something that i did not understand, so I kept going until she started to push me away , so i slowly reduce my rhythm, still pumping her with my full length. Then she spoke in English and asked me to stop, so being a gent, I stop, but kept my hard dick inside her, and still kissing her lightly on the lips, cheeks, and neck. she said that we should shower first, but i told her that i just wanted to continue and shower afterwards, this kind of kill the mood as it stopped my rhythm of what i was doing to her . Thankfully I took a full pill of V so my LB is still hard . as this was going on for a good 20 mins already I was getting cramps in my thighs, standing up and pumping her. Its quite difficult to fuck standing up when the girl is several inches shorter. so i took her and carried her and started to pump again up against the wall. then started to move towards the living room on the couch. visualize that this is all happening with our clothes still on, it was so hot. I was pumping and moving at the same time, didn't think that i could do that , but i was able to. Now knowing that this is a one pop thing, I though to myself that if i pop i should just keep it in , which would be easy since i'm on the V. so as soon as i got her down on her back on the couch, i went to town with that tight fresh pussy . Let me tell you guys her skin was silky smooth and her boobs was nice and round, could not tell if it was bolt on but i didn't care i just buried my face in them and sucked them to my hearts content. then that feeling started to surface, I was about to pop, I kept pumping but did not increase the force or speed as i did not want to pop, but i did. I dumped my seeds deep in her. I kept  pumping   till I could no longer continue, There is definitely something erotic about busting a nut inside a hot chick. She asked if i was done, i told her that i was getting tired and told her that we should move this to the bedroom.  I had her hold on to me as i lifted her up from the couch and made our way to the bedroom all the while my cock was still in her. Also she was non the wiser about me cumming already . I learned a while ago to exerciser the PC muscles which allows me to last longer, as well as make my cock pulse really hard on command. she said that she felt me cum but, i responded with you felt this and i started to pulse my cock and since i have been unloading as soon as i got here, I was pretty much empty so not much juice shooting out. In which she believed me, and then asked me if I was ok with not using a condom. I replied with "are you ok with not using a condom and should i be worried". this line of questioning some what slowed the mood, but she though twice about it and we continued (i'll explain why at the end).

Sorry Gentlemen that this is getting quite lengthy. Long story short, we continued to fuck for the next 2 hours in several different position which I nutted two more times, my fav position was DG/ Standing DG, now i'm not lenghty just average 6" but i could feel at the tip of my cock head the bottom of her pussy (cervix) this is when i notice that there was still a good 1/2" that i could still push in. I don't know what got in to me at this moment, as I look back at the encounter, that I had so much pleasure running in me when I hear her moan in pain/pleasure everytime I pushed it  in all the way. Lust just took over my body and wanted to experience all of her. After I nutted  a second time I kept pumping, this was getting difficult as everyone know that the head gets very sensitive  after a pop. also I was getting a bit light headed as I was approaching HOUR 2 on the V . also this was the most vigorous encounter, with jeza, martini, and kat we rested a bit here and there. But with this one I just kept at it. after the standing DG we laid ourselves on the bed, my cock still at standing attention wet and creamy with her cum and mine. I made a joke at her that her cunt is a creampie, she didn't know what that meant exactly, I guess something was lost in translation. a few mins later i had her on top of me she did CG, ACG, RCG, RACG, then for the final pop i had her turn back around and lay on top of me while I pump all my might in her while i was holding her and DFKing. then i pop inside her one last time this day, and I was holding her tight while i pump  as much seed as I had left in me. Again I cant stress enough how erotic it is to cum inside a young hot chick. Now this time she knew that I came  inside her , I saw a look in her face that she was not exactly happy, she asked me why i popped inside her and pretending that it was the first time, which every WG should know, if you let a guy got bareback and not tell him NOT TO POP INSIDE, expect him to pop inside. so that's what i said to her you did not tell me not to pop inside, I though that it was ok since we were not using a condom, so i though that it was ok. also i assure her that it would be ok, and that she would not be getting anything. anyway we did the usual end stuff, shower get dressed, follow her down the lobby, get a bite to eat it was 9ish PM.

After Story:
Disclaimer: YMMV... Also I don't condone what has transpired today of Bareback as well as deciving the girl, but as you gents know that sometimes extreme lust just takes over our body doing this hobby and all rationale is out the window, just like the report on katrina as soon as i got back home, I got myself check. everything is A OK.
Sshe was doing this line of work to pay for debts. it seems to be a common theme with the high end models, that they do this line of work because of debts. at least thats what she told me and also the lifestyle, some models that have had a taste of the high life don't want to let it go, but don't the the nessesary finacial stability to keep it up, so they turn to borrowing money that they do not have the means to pay for, so they end up here. A bit of a sad story but at the sametime she made her choice to make fast money. anyway who am i to judge.   My only regret with this whole encounter as well as my whole sexcapade is that i was not keen on remembering to take pictures or to video tape the sessions, nor did i ask to. next time if i'm ever back in manila i will surely remember to ask for pictures.

[ Last edited by  spit-fire at 10-11-2016 19:04 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
johntitor   16-3-2017 09:27  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Redeyes   12-2-2017 01:28  Acceptance  +1   I would of done the same
Ongjohn96   4-2-2017 15:04  Acceptance  +1   
takeokoro   24-11-2016 17:47  Acceptance  +1   Excellent Thank you for the report!
conmebol   23-11-2016 00:07  Acceptance  +1   Gorgeous girl!
batman108   22-11-2016 01:26  Acceptance  +4   awesome and thanks
thmd   18-11-2016 07:09  Karma  +4   Gotta be careful.
obe   15-11-2016 08:02  Karma  +10   
JJJ37   14-11-2016 00:14  Karma  +6   
nyctohkvacation   12-11-2016 21:55  Karma  +2   
rsm7   12-11-2016 14:34  Karma  -1   
dryice   11-11-2016 18:24  Karma  -2   Dude can't condone BB and definitely not cumming in a girl bb.
stinkyfeet   11-11-2016 13:06  Karma  +1   I need that photographer! Make my gelatinous body in to a he-man!
Jack_Sparrow   11-11-2016 10:42  Karma  -2   not cool
dooper   11-11-2016 07:50  Acceptance  -1   Bareback
asianfetish   10-11-2016 20:22  Karma  +4   wow she is gorgeous. well done
dooper
Throbbing Titan

UID 72183
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4307
Posts 513
Karma 4260
Acceptance 937
Reading Access 70
Registered 14-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 11-11-2016 07:49  Profile P.M. 
She is indeed gorgeous although her waist seems unnatural. Photoshop maybe?

Just my opinion, but jumping in any woman's pussy without a condom is bad but jumping in without asking is one of the most selfish and disrespectful things a man can do. No doubt she made a choice to be with you for sex but that does not imply that her body is yours for the taking. Fucking a woman bareback without asking is taking something that does not belong to you and that something is control of her well being. To me that borders on rape. This is especially true if she expresses concern and asks you to stop, like your girl did. Stop means take it out but you didn't. And then you popped and lied to her once the damage was done. What if she had no birth control when she tried to tell you to stop?

Please clarify to the forum if you omitted telling us about the part where you kindly asked about a condom and she agreed to bareback (not that bareback is tolerated her either).

This is the second time you described doing this. Bareback with any WG, model or not, is careless, dangerous and disrespectful. That is not the way a full grown punter behaves. There is little tolerance on this forum for bareback, especially if you make weak excuses about being so horny you cant stop.   In my opinion, you deserve whatever pummelling you get here so please tell us now if we were wrong to judge you because you made her your GF now and intend to marry her.

Recent Ratings
gorsa   2-4-2017 09:56  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
funtimez123   24-11-2016 01:09  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
bongo   15-11-2016 11:48  Karma  +2   Amen brother. Respect the girl.
spit-fire   11-11-2016 13:16  Karma  +1   Your not wrong in your assessment, I was being selfish
Jack_Sparrow
Kinky King

UID 115784
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1722
Posts 148
Karma 1704
Acceptance 356
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-3-2014
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 11-11-2016 10:47  Profile P.M. 
Going bareback if both parties agree is one thing. Going bareback without her consent is not cool at all. But coming inside her without her consent is being a real fucking asshole.

Recent Ratings
pushkin13   15-11-2016 16:24  Acceptance  +2   Agreed. Not good form to indulge in non-consensual behaviour. Not EVER!
bongo   15-11-2016 11:48  Acceptance  +2   Agreed.
headcheck   14-11-2016 01:24  Acceptance  +3   Excellent
spit-fire
Kinky King

UID 98628
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1670
Posts 72
Karma 1663
Acceptance 143
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-11-2012
Location Pacific
Status Offline
Post at 11-11-2016 14:21  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by dooper at 11-11-2016 07:49
She is indeed gorgeous although her waist seems unnatural. Photoshop maybe?

Just my opinion, but jumping in any woman's pussy without a condom is bad but jumping in without asking is one of the most selfish and disrespectful things a man can do. No doubt she made a choice to be with you for sex but that does not imply that her body is yours for the taking. Fucking a woman bareback without asking is taking something that does not belong to you and that something is control of her well being. To me that borders on rape. This is especially true if she expresses concern and asks you to stop, like your girl did. Stop means take it out but you didn't. And then you popped and lied to her once the damage was done. What if she had no birth control when she tried to tell you to stop?

Please clarify to the forum if you omitted telling us about the part where you kindly asked about a condom and she agreed to bareback (not that bareback is tolerated her either).

This is the second time you described doing this. Bareback with any WG, model or not, is careless, dangerous and disrespectful. That is not the way a full grown punter behaves. There is little tolerance on this forum for bareback, especially if you make weak excuses about being so horny you cant stop.   In my opinion, you deserve whatever pummelling you get here so please tell us now if we were wrong to judge you because you made her your GF now and intend to marry her.

Yes it was Photoshop, she isn't that unnaturally thin

Now as far as what happened, it is correct that I am being selfish, no reason weak or strong justifies what happened.

Going Bareback: she did asked me if I was ok with not using a condom, this implied to me that it was ok for her. But knowing how some (not all) filippina women are very submissive (depending on how they were brought up) I reverse the question to her. I explicitly asked if she was ok with not using a condom. she though about it for a moment and she continued what we were doing. To me this action was the green light, that she was cool with it. now lying about cumming inside her, this one is on me, I was selfish and for those 3 hours that we were together, I treated her as an object for my pleasure. where as I should have treated her with dignity like any other woman; WG or otherwise. Was she on BC no she was not, was she worried, hell yes. not to give too much information about myself, I showed her something that put her mind at easy, that there is near 0% of that happening to her.

after story: at the end of the 3 hour session, I asked her if she needed to be somewhere else and if she would be interested in joining my for dinner. Took her out somewhere (cant remember the name its in 25th street) nice in BGC. This is where i got to know her and her story. at the end of the night I asked if she would be interested in meeting outside of what she does and if she is she can message me. we met up again in club valkyrie with some of my friends for bottle service. she did enjoy the 3 hour session with me, I just failed to notice it at the moment, as i was concern only with my pleasure.

After Thought: Please do not consider what i wrote here as a justification for what transpired in those 3 amazing hours. Would I repeat what happened in the 10 days i was in manila, I would do it again given the correct financial situation, BUT NOT IN THIS SAME WAY THAT I TREATED SOME OF THESE WOMEN (WG)

I appreciate the 141 community for there contribution. without it I would be hard pressed to find places outside of my area. Especially in the EU and Asian region.

Recent Ratings
funtimez123   24-11-2016 01:12  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
nyctohkvacation   12-11-2016 21:55  Karma  +2   
dooper   12-11-2016 01:43  Karma  +2   Thanks for clarifying. Good to know she agreed to BB. You deserve respect for admitting your deeds.
nyctohkvacation
Erotic Emperor

UID 126574
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2079
Posts 128
Karma 2059
Acceptance 395
Reading Access 60
Registered 16-2-2015
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 12-11-2016 23:26  Profile P.M. 
I believe that barebacking a prostitute is one of the most irresponsible things that a guy could do. Regardless of your assumption of how long she has been fucking for money, you don't know her from a hole in the wall and you certainly do not now her STD status, or whether she is even on birth control. While spit-fire was obviously careless and irresponsible for barebacking, I am failing to understand why the bros are outraged.

Based on the report, spit-fire and Regina were fucking without a condom for at least 20 mins before the conversation was had regarding whether or not it was okay to not use a condom. Now, I've dated quite a bit and I've had my fair share of girlfriends. And I can't recall an instance where I was able to fuck any of them without a condom without them wanting to.

If a guy is trying to penetrate a girl without a condom, doesn't she know he's not wearing a condom? Don't you bros expect that she would be aware that she did not see him put a condom on, and stop him in his tracks before the fucking even starts? Since she knew that he was trying to penetrate without a condom and did not stop him in his tracks, doesn't that imply consent?

I applaud you guys standing up for Regina, but she is a grown woman who also made a decision to allow spit-fire to enter her without a condom. And it's disrespectful and over the top to liken this to rape.
imperialhkb
Carnal Conqueror

UID 94299
Digest Posts 0
Credits 228
Posts 37
Karma 223
Acceptance 96
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-8-2012
Location usa
Status Offline
Post at 13-11-2016 11:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 spit-fire's post

nice report! can you gave out the handler's info. would like to see the lady!

Recent Ratings
bongo   15-11-2016 11:52  Acceptance  +1   Yes please, who is the handler!
bongo
Lustful Lord

UID 29587
Digest Posts 0
Credits 829
Posts 99
Karma 825
Acceptance 74
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 15-11-2016 11:52  Profile P.M. 
+1 for info on the handler and to find out what other girls are on offer! Filipino FHM model? Yes please!
spit-fire
Kinky King

UID 98628
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1670
Posts 72
Karma 1663
Acceptance 143
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-11-2012
Location Pacific
Status Offline
Post at 16-11-2016 15:22  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by imperialhkb at 13-11-2016 11:39
nice report! can you gave out the handler's info. would like to see the lady!

Jossah is the handle
0949 708 2478

Recent Ratings
nyctohkvacation   21-11-2016 04:52  Karma  +2   
imperialhkb   17-11-2016 11:07  Acceptance  +1   
Ongjohn96
Buggered Beggar

UID 176694
Digest Posts 0
Credits -1
Posts 1
Karma -1