Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2016 12:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Philippines][Angeles City] 1st punting report - What went down

Hey guys it's your cap reporting here from the city that is on fire literally, it is 37 C today. yuck well enough of me being a weather man. let's get it on. so on friday i was in a little foul mood due to the heat. i swear you could fry an egg on the pavement. so what a great way to cool down go get a HOPA. HOPA it stands for a Hot Piece of Ass. so i went to bar that i frequent. the bars name is monsoon on walking street. it's funny honestly i didn't like this place at first. but my good friend always needed a wingman and he would always drag my ass there. over time things thawed out and i have a very good relationship with the girls at the bar. but this time cc is looking to play.

so i got there at 8pm and the waitress said over here sir and i sit down. now i'm gonna post a link later to show you guys how this bar is laid out. i was sitting on the western wall in the middle of the booths section. i think its the best seat in the house. as i sit there i want something good and i order my san miguel apple. i'm looking at the faces and i'm thinking who fits my criteria. hmmm you guys know small like 5 foot 2, skinny no more than 100 lbs, with long hair, and not much make up. but a dilemma do i pick a girl who i talked to before or do i pick something brand new.  hmmm decisions decisions. after a song finishes the girls rotate. then after 15 minutes the group on the stage comes off and the other group comes on. the first group was wearing purple and cream bikinis. the second group was wearing dark and light blue bikinis. i really like girls who stare at me and engage me and entice me. at many bars the girls stand there with their arms crossed and look pissed off. i really hate that.

after some rotation in the second group i'm debating still what to get. as i'm sitting there thinking one girl gave me a look and she scrunched her cute little filipino nose at me. ok she made the decision for me. short, skinny, not big tits i'm not a tit man but i play with all sizes, long black hair, cute ass ok i'm ready to go lock n load. so i point at her. then i signal her to come to me with my right hand by waving her down. then she starts to walk off the stage. man some of the girls get jealous and give me the look why didn't you pick me you dick head. oh well better luck next time. she sits to the right of me. waitress ask what drink would you like to buy for the lady i said a double. now the difference in price is a single is 29 hkd, and a double is 51 hkd. i chose a double because it takes the girl longer to drink. when you order a single i have seen girls down there drinks quick and say can i have another please. pinays are not really good at drinking so they in general nurse there beer, but becareful there are some once in a while who could probably out drink a fraternity at a college campus in america. but those girls are rare.

id like to make a point right now i'm not going to reveal the girls name. here is why. unlike 141 when i use to post pics and some naughty pics i gave girls assurances that high RA and good marketing are good to protect them and it will make them more popular. in a sense it did and it worked out. filipino bar girls are not chinese 141 girls and are totally different in thinking. i have seen on korean websites where they have posted nude pics and just facial pics of some bar girls. the bar girls are outraged at this and at bars all across AC there is a strictly no photo taking policy. if you are caught taking secret photos your ass is gone. if it is known you posted pics of a bar girl with out her consent your ass is gone. the thing about it is she cannot give consent or the bar owner is gonna get pissed. the laws here are different then the laws in hong kong for sure, i assure you again. for my girl im not gonna sit there and say hey can i write a story about you and post a pic of you on some site. this won't fly with them the 141 girls were cool with it. my proof is my old posts from 6 years ago. so please be patient with me please.

so let's say her name is jane. i talked to jane and i was really happy is that her english skills are strong. some girls just know the basics like hello, how are you, thank you blah blah. we talk about me and how long have i been here. she talks about funny stories that has happened to her in the bar. odd she even talked about penis sizes and shapes. yup i sound like a gay guy now. as we are talking i'm thinking do i take this girl out. you gotta get a feel if this girl is gonna perform well in bed. jokingly i said do you like doggy and spanking with a laugh. she said oh yes. after i finish my drink i asked her would you like to go out with me and stay with me. i said do you like korean food and watching movies she said yeah i like that. i said will you make me happy in bed. she said of course CC with sarcasm. but i get the feeling the air in the room is good. i said to her ok tell mama you going out with me and go change into civilian clothing. so she is happy she is gonna make some cash. then i look at the bar slips to figure out my bill. always do this as some really crooked waitresses will over price your bill then pocket the difference. so my beer was 18 hkd girl beer and her beer was 51 and the early work release fee is 420 hkd. total damage is 489 hkd. i notice the girl didn't finish her drink so i started to drink it. hey i paid for it man so its mine. anyways this girl is gonna be sucking me off in a matter of minutes anyways. so i down the beer and she comes out in a tan one piece dress and she has a light brown purse. i give the waitress a 9 hkd tip. she says thank you sir. i take the girls right hand in my left and we leave the bar.

it's nice to walk around the main street with a pretty girl. you dont' have to feel worried everyone knows what's going on. i'm the punter and she is the one i'm gonna punt on. i take her to a korean restaurant called tarana and she is excited. i have eaten korean bbq like a million times so it is no big deal to me. i order and we eat with a bottle of soju. i didn't want to drink heavy as if this girl gets drunk it's gonna ruin the sex. it was fun stuff with jokes and food. after eating korean bbq we take a trike to a korean love motel called Go Go. i bet you guys are like my gawd cc korean food korean motel what's next korean condom? i just now the motel and the restaurant is good. trike was 18 hkd to the motel. i ordered the room and it was 252 hkd. no way in hell am i taking this girl back to my home. i don't think anyone on 141 has a brought a girl back to their apartment. if they did more power to you.

we both sit on the bed and do some more chit chat. then i give her the look it's time. she knows what to do goes in the corner starts stripping and folds her clothes and puts it on a chair. i study her body little A boobs but good skin. no zits i like. then i get naked. yes bros imagine me undressing i know you are ! so we is both butt ass naked. i pick up my little pinay and we start kissing. then i lay on my back and i want this girl to work it. she kisses me and then sucks on my nips. then licks my tummy and starts sucking my dick. it feels good. i'm petting her hair and i feel good. after bbbj i'm thinking its time to stuff her. oh crap condom in the back pocket. i said wait get off the bed and go to my pants and pull out the rubber a durex. she is a little shocked by this. remember people this is a bare back country. so they are not use to this. i said to her you want a baby. she said no. and then i lay back down. she is  on top of me and i start to rub her twat a little bit then lightly tug at her small tits and brown nipples. then i slide in her and she starts to go up and down. she makes some noises here and there. i'm happy after a while i want her on her back. but then i start to go like an oil rig. i feel good about it. then i want to go into mish. hilarious as we change positions she pussy farted. i start dying laughing and at first she got red but then laughed too. in doggy i'm pumping her good and then i couldn't hold my cum. i pull out and whip off the durex and shoot all over her ass and back. i was proud i got good distance. but then i again i felt bad i looked at the clock in the room. i lasted 25 minutes. holy shit i'm getting old or i need a blue pill in future punts oh well. easiest money this girl ever made. probably will tell all the girls at monsoon i'm a minute man. i felt like bad things left my body when i shot my load all over her.

i said wait i go in the bathroom and get some toilet paper and wipe my wad off of her. don't want my cum in the bed sheets or cover. she said she wants to shower i said is ok together. she said sure. i started thinking about the days of 141 when the mainland girls would wash me. after shower she turns on the tv. as for me i just stare at the ceiling thinking. the thing i liked the experience. the sex was cheap. she is only 24 years old i would never get that in korea. no phone call from an agent saying wrap it up. i'm not sleeping alone tonight. after she turns off the tv. i said you wanna sleep she said sure. we slept. good thing is she doesn't snore. man some girls sound like volcanoes at night.

we wake up around 930 am shower and get our clothes on. i asked if she wanna grab some grub. she said sure. we walk to a local diner forget the name and eat some local food but its cheap. i have adjusted to local food. i don't eat much just wanted a hot coffee to wake me up. we talked a little bit and then i said i enjoyed the night with her. i hand her 200 pesos for trike and she is happy about that. we part ways and i said i will see you again. THE END

now i'm gonna put up the link where this gal works at. if you read this report you can figure out who i took out when you look at the gallery pics. i won't reveal her real name or anything. like i said even though i have been here for 6 months i'm new to the game. even before i got involved in the 141 game i did a lot of reading and thinking i didn't jump in and i said hey me so horny i want girl. that's what i'm going to do here. as we build trust between you and me, bros. and i get a good feeling its ok to put up dirty pics like in the past i will. so i hope you enjoyed reading this and got educated. thanks for understanding.

Monsoon-lounge.com

now the girls i have posted pics of know me personally. i know they are money hungry. this pic is of a girl named wendy. she works at a korean ktv but i think she has transferred to another one. need to get in contact with her. but i'll say this ktv girls are freaking expensive when you put it into philippine peso money. hkd not that expensive it's like a getting a 1000 hkd hotel gal.

take care guys

[ Last edited by  captaincaveman at 17-4-2016 14:14 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
BigBeef   28-6-2016 11:53  Karma  +1   
wander   24-6-2016 12:27  Karma  +8   Nice game, CC. Good to hear you're doing well in PI!
batman108   15-6-2016 21:53  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
LeoCan   14-6-2016 01:04  Karma  +3   Excellent
cheesosaurus   10-6-2016 07:18  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing
Macau81   3-6-2016 22:37  Karma  +3   
inbkk   3-6-2016 16:59  Karma  +4   Excellent
misterquimper   20-5-2016 16:19  Karma  +1   Excellent
mchk   20-5-2016 15:13  Karma  +3   Nice.
Jwalking   16-5-2016 06:06  Acceptance  +1   
bohica   10-5-2016 22:19  Karma  +5   You Jane, me Tarz... um, er CC!!!
Tuffbod   9-5-2016 19:03  Karma  +4   Damn! That's one hell of a lengthy report!
paladin310   9-5-2016 11:56  Karma  +4   Much more entertaining than reading Bloomberg on FX. Thanks.
JJJ37   8-5-2016 23:53  Karma  +6   queefer
tripwire   29-4-2016 01:49  Karma  +1   Original
Rockmy   28-4-2016 23:31  Karma  +6   Excellent
john1958   25-4-2016 14:52  Karma  +3   nice
lefeu   25-4-2016 12:02  Karma  +4   Thanks
Blue_Pacific   25-4-2016 04:46  Karma  +4   Very well written. Like sitting there drinking fermented barley and talking. . . .
sexfiend   18-4-2016 09:54  Acceptance  +1   
Kim53   17-4-2016 21:06  Karma  +4   Why not just put prices in local pesos?
ramont   17-4-2016 19:59  Karma  +8   thanks
thmd   17-4-2016 16:25  Karma  +2   Favorable
twiceAweek   17-4-2016 13:59  Acceptance  -1   Thanks you your special 'report'
Siklong69   17-4-2016 13:00  Acceptance  +3   Some P.I. chick has 37 C boobs? Awesome!
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2016 14:14  Profile P.M. 
no i first posted the sentence as i was searching for the pic. i guess it was a book marker. oh you guys are funny. sik hahaha. twice i don't know man negative 1 acceptance OUCH. this is sarcasm at its best. but i hope you guys enjoy now the completed report. have a nice day!

[ Last edited by  captaincaveman at 17-4-2016 14:21 ]

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   17-4-2016 15:09  Karma  +6   Oops pulled the trigger too fast, my bad The neg didnt hurt too much I hope, I'll kiss it better
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 24-4-2016 03:20  Profile P.M. 
Im too lazy to make another report. Not suppose to take pics in the bar but hey when you are good you are good.

500 hkd overnight.

[ Last edited by  captaincaveman at 24-4-2016 05:13 ]

Recent Ratings
yazoo   8-5-2016 14:50  Karma  +5   Sweet
obe   24-4-2016 19:27  Karma  +10   
jake.houston   24-4-2016 05:49  Karma  +6   Cute girls.
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 28-4-2016 18:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 captaincaveman's post

Tonight there is a party at Monsoon, it is called Monsoon Rocks the City

I mention this as pics will be posted in the near future

For you guys that have vacation time it is good to come to AC it is low season

easier for you guys to get the hot chicks.
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2016 17:15  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 captaincaveman's post

Today my friend went to a score birds pool party.

Good thing is the hotel encourages people to take pics.

So thanks to him and the hotel all FREE

NO RA !!!

[ Last edited by  yazoo at 7-5-2016 22:47 ]

Recent Ratings
Jack_Sparrow   24-6-2016 07:34  Karma  +4   
inbkk   3-6-2016 16:58  Karma  +5   Favorable
ramont   9-5-2016 08:27  Karma  +8   That's... ahem... interesting
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2016 23:57  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 captaincaveman's post

Girl in pic 2.  yummy

Gill in Pic 3. Not enough beer in the world.
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2016 04:03  Profile P.M. 
thanks jjj because of you i will keep on posting.

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   9-5-2016 14:07  Karma  +4   Give me photo reasons to go to Phillipines!
paladin310   9-5-2016 11:58  Karma  +4   K's in advance for future posts w pics.
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 13-5-2016 03:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 captaincaveman's post

Brothers i found a serious flaw at one place.

ya know how you can't take photos in bars or they will smash the camera over your head

well this place has a FB page and you can see the pics of the chicks.

can't get in trouble it is completely open to the public.

The empire strikes back !!!

NO RA and free again.

https://www.facebook.com/1.monsoon.lounge
Kim53
Erotic Emperor

UID 71011
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2082
Posts 354
Karma 2072
Acceptance 205
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 13-5-2016 03:34  Profile P.M. 
Certain bars have events where you can freelyteke pics. Usually these are on the beginning of the week
from 18:00 -20:00 (6-8 pm). The dancers from diffrent bars have kind of dancing competetion.

These events are cheduled to different bars  belonging to same group.

Also you can take pics with permission when you learn to know people and know how arrange it.
I've explained with some examples in my own report. It's possible even today. Came backfrom AC less
than a month ago.

Never ever try to take sneak pics or videos, that's my advice!

Still lot of fun to be found in AC. Even so I'm moving on to other sites and passing my info to those who
wish to explore this city.

Recent Ratings
captaincaveman   13-5-2016 03:35  Karma  +8   agree
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 13-5-2016 03:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 Kim53's post

that is correct mr. kim

there is a guy on asian escapades by the way you have to pay to join that site. no free membership

he is contracted to do the events such as manic monday and wow wednesday

i don't know who does the howling events for the wolfpack bars.

but the only safest thing i know is the scorebirds pool party held ever saturday at 2pm. you can go camera crazy and they won't give a damn. plus they encourage you to do it. why you are in a sense providing them with free advertising and exposure.

i just play it really safe i never ask to take pics except that one day on the 2nd floor of doll house.

they got high RA as well.
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2016 13:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 captaincaveman's post

my friend said I DON"T CARE when i asked him about the pics.

he might have posted them on another site oh well

all i know he is back in america depressed because his fantasy in AC is over for now

[ Last edited by  captaincaveman at 20-5-2016 13:28 ]

Recent Ratings
Jack_Sparrow   24-6-2016 07:34  Karma  +4   
yazoo   10-6-2016 22:13  Karma  +6   #3 here and score1 above look similar - same girl? Hot enough!
mchk   20-5-2016 15:18  Karma  +4   It Girl. :) Tempting.
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2016 13:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 captaincaveman's post

if anyone is coming to Ac a bar hop group has been started

all you need is a LINE id i can add you to the chat

plus the hotels are running 20 to 30 percent off

also there are cheap airlines running from hong kong to clark

dragon air, tiger air, cebu pacific air go to there main pages and check out the prices

trust me avoid NAIA it is fucking nightmare

how can you beat over night with a teenage pinay (18 to 22 year old) gal for 400 to 500 hkd.

COME ON HONG KONGERS AND EXPATS show your pride and have fun in the Philippines.
hnyclifei
Nookie Newbie

UID 151086
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2016 21:23  Profile P.M. 
everyone wants to go to AC, But I cannot speak fluent english

Recent Ratings
yazoo   10-6-2016 22:06  Karma  +2   Lots of girls speak some Korean. I 'yughio' them sometimes. Crazy foreigner. Makes them laugh.
lefeu   4-6-2016 01:15  Acceptance  +2   That was mean Dr A. Don't need much English, don't worry about it, just bring enough $$
Dr.A   3-6-2016 21:51  Karma  -1   Irrelevant, should stay home...
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 10-6-2016 03:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #13 hnyclifei's post

amazing you make 2 posts and one of them is on my thread i feel blessed

well i see many koreans, japanese, and chinese here in AC

i have taught english for many years and trust me a lot of these guys don't speak english very well, and in some cases almost non existent

i would like to see more hong kongers too why i think it would be good for them to visit and have fun. also a bar girl would be like ohhhh you are from hong kong. my aunt works in hong kong as a helper. gives ya good conversation topic to talk about in my opinion.

with that being said dude. save some money which you don't need much and come here and do some major mongering.

remeber what lefeu just said all you need is one thing $$$ or cold hard cash and you will have some serious fun here at a low price.

come on you are 141 member it's your time to shine brother.
cheesosaurus
Erotic Emperor

UID 144205
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2864
Posts 258
Karma 2850
Acceptance 277
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-3-2016
Status Offline
Post at 10-6-2016 07:17  Profile P.M. 
Very tempted!

Unfortunately, I currently prefer and I'm used to shaved ls. Do the girls their shave their ls? Or mostly like the prc unshaved wg?
Kim53
Erotic Emperor

UID 71011
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2082
Posts 354
Karma 2072
Acceptance 205
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 10-6-2016 13:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #15 cheesosaurus's post

From my findings I'd say 1 from 100 not shaved. Also PI girls hair grow
down is not so strong.

I also prefer the same way.

Ask nicely and the girl will shave even before jumping in bed while you
are having a mutual shower if you are not in a hurry.
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4470
Posts 2449
Karma 4403
Acceptance 1344
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-6-2016 22:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #15 cheesosaurus's post

Bro, in AC, when you are talking to the girl, you can ask them what they will do.  Similarly, you can ask them if they are shaved or unshaved and if unshaved, will she shave when you get back to the room.
I once picked up a girl who willingly shaved when we came to the room before our shower
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2016 00:09  Profile P.M. 
yes many do here, but again it's up to you girl is hot but hairy down there you might not like it cheese

good job flow, see ya here next month bro
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 23-6-2016 23:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #18 captaincaveman's post

An Update on Bar closures and changes.

Club Stardust is now Club Esex. This bar will have 3 floors of girls next month.

Red queen went out of business.

Bar Hoppin went out of business.

Det 5 was bought out, and it will reopen under new ownership.

Hot Lips was forced to shut down and turned into 2 new bars. Apple and Bad Boy.

Anything else that happens on peimeter or walking street please feel free to add to this thread.

Thanks bros

Recent Ratings
nyctohkvacation   24-6-2016 20:57  Karma  +2   D ou think punting will change under the new president ?
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 5-7-2016 02:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #19 captaincaveman's post

u know nyc you make a good point

many people were running around here saying the sky is falling here in AC

as of yet i have not seen any major changes

bars are open late, and 2 new mega bars are being constructed.

why would you build 2 major go go bars? if they are gonna be limited in doing business.

the thing i found interesting was the mayor of AC endorsed the new president.

me thinks a deal was made.

why would you endorse a guy who is gonna shut down your town?

makes no sense

to me too much money involved, AC will be running the same

yeah some changes here and there but still a great mongering destination IMO.