Subject: [Philippines] [Manila] Zara (Manila Courtesans)
Fantastipotamus
Lustful Lord

UID 217580
Digest Posts 0
Credits 632
Posts 18
Karma 630
Acceptance 37
Reading Access 40
Registered 1-10-2017
Status Offline
Post at 29-10-2017 08:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Philippines] [Manila] Zara (Manila Courtesans)

Date & Time of Session: Late October 2017 Evening
Name: Zara
Link: http://manilacourtesans.com/project/zara/
Agent: Manila Courtesans
Nationality & Language: Filipina. Conversational English
Face: 6/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 3/5
Price & Session Length: PHP 7,000 (about USD 150); 2 hours
Repeat: Maybe after a few months of practice.

There's no doubt about it. Zara is a stunner. She is svelte with a great smile. If she lasts in this business, she'd make a killing. However, by her own admission, Zara hasn't been in this business for very long. That explains a lot. Due to her inexperience, it's unlikely that I'm going to repeat any time soon.

Booking through the site is quick and relatively painless. The site's chat function is very convenient and allows you to maintain a level of anonymity should you wish to decline. The "operator" provides you with a list of ladies and their availabilities. It's easy enough to run down the list and make a selection. The operator then asks for your name, hotel and room number. The booking isn't completed until she confirms with a phone call. In this case, I was told that Zara wasn't very far away and would be arriving momentarily.

In no time at all, she arrived at my door. Zara was dressed in a low-cut, spaghetti-strapped number that came to her mid-thighs. She was wearing rather short shorts and high heels. This accentuated her great legs. I invited her into the room with a quick hug, which she avoided. By this act alone one can tell that she's still inexperienced. It just got worse (and more awkward) from then.

Zara struggles with English conversation. She was great to look at, though! She very casually preens herself as you chat -- playing with her hair, running her hands down her long legs, fiddling with her top. As she does this, your eyes are drawn to her beauty. She is naturally beautiful, of course. Zara, though, is proof that beauty isn't enough.

Our chat was strained. It didn't have legs and meandered for a bit. Zara was rather distracted. When I asked her what the matter was, she mentioned that she was worried about the time and wanted to start with me taking a shower. This broke the spell immediately. I like to have these encounters to get away from work, and she made this feel like a chore that she wanted to get over and be on her way.

All right, then. I hopped in the shower and cleaned up. When I emerged, she spent no time undressing and heading into the shower herself. I went channel surfing while I waited. She emerged in a towel and quickly went under the sheets in the fetal position. I think she did it in an attempt to get warm. However, it made interactions rather awkward. I sidled up to her and tried to put my arms around her, but she was cocooned in this position. I contented myself with stroking her hair and making more small talk.

At one point a few minutes later, she stretched out and again mentioned the time. By my reckoning, we were about 20 minutes into a two-hour booking, so I wasn't worried. I was a little peeved, though, because she was definitely a clock-watcher. At any rate, she started to caress my cock rather lightly. I made a bee-line for her breasts, which were nice handfuls with little sag and perky, brown nipples. I inched my way down her body, but was rather disappointed when she said that DATY wasn't in the menu because "she wasn't used to it yet." I respected her boundaries, but it was hard to hide my disappointment.

She hand on my cock wasn't doing much, so she started to play with my nipples. That didn't seem to work, so she took me in her mouth for a BBBJ. She lasted maybe five swirls of the tongue when she asked me to put on the condom. I passed her the packet and she gingerly placed the dom on my cock. I took her in missionary, but I wasn't enjoying the experience, to be honest. I think she wasn't either, as she made a pretty convincing attempt at imitating a starfish. Being a trooper, I gave it a go, but I turned floppy after a few minutes, looking at her rather bored, expressionless face (as beautiful as it was).

I pulled out, apologised and blamed my tiredness. I asked her to finish me off with a handjob. She did this rather mechanically and I experienced some chafing because of her inexperienced grip. She didn't have any lube, so I asked her to use her mouth a  couple of times. I played with her breasts, thought happy thoughts and experienced an unsatisfying release after a disappointing few minutes. Zara was happy when I said that I was rather tired and wouldn't mind it if she left early. She left rather quickly. When I checked the time, she had stayed less than half the allotted time. For all her concern that she needed to finish on time, she passed up an opportunity for repeat custom.

All in all, this is my most disappointing experience with any of the girls from Manila Courtesans. I do hope that Zara will get better with time. I'm not sure that this is her intention, though.

I'm not intending to repeat with Zara. I will, however, try the others who feature on the site.

PS. Here are a few photos from the site.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jezzzz   9-11-2017 07:17  Karma  +2   shame, thanks for the candid fr
jeffzeke   7-11-2017 14:18  Karma  +8   outstanding!
Mister$88   4-11-2017 19:20  Acceptance  +1   Nice
lefeu   2-11-2017 13:39  Karma  +6   
daytripper   31-10-2017 05:29  Karma  +3   I've had similar experience. She's hot though. Bummer.
batman108   30-10-2017 23:51  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
bohica   30-10-2017 23:27  Karma  +4   Lesson learned
porkchops   30-10-2017 14:45  Karma  +5   Thanks!
marco81   30-10-2017 05:04  Karma  +3   pity she was such a dissapointment because she looks stunning
JJJ37   30-10-2017 00:06  Karma  +6   she's a beaut
spit-fire   29-10-2017 20:20  Karma  +4   Give kate, simone and mary a try. I would report on them but I wasn't the one that did them...lol. A travel buddy had g ...
TwistedMirror   29-10-2017 19:54  Karma  +4   
aurufc   29-10-2017 16:31  Karma  +5   Stunner but Sympathy Ks
Jjaa123   29-10-2017 13:38  Karma  +3   
MothToAFlame   29-10-2017 13:08  Karma  +5   Beautiful girl, shame about the service
blast77   29-10-2017 10:17  Karma  +6   Too bad, she is hot
nyctohkvacation   29-10-2017 10:09  Karma  +5   
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 30-10-2017 00:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Fantastipotamus's post

Don't worry about the strained conversation. Cultural and language differences can make this pretty much the norm IMHO. Many of the things you normally talk about she may not even know the words for or are outside of her experience.
phatdck88
Carnal Conqueror

UID 191991
Digest Posts 0
Credits 327
Posts 20
Karma 327
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-4-2017
Location Manila
Status Offline
Post at 30-10-2017 02:23  Profile P.M. 
ZARA - MANILACOURTESANS

Hello guys let me shed some light on this -
After reading this report I am coming forward to share an experience about her too
FYI she was will http://www.nurumassage.ph/ before coming to manilacourtesans under the name valerie or valyrie (to verify u can still ask nurumassage and they will tell u that she used to be associated with them but not anymore)

She is stunning no doubt about that but she is a complete bit*h and a stinky who*e   

i am an expat living in BGC manila since last 3 years and i got her from nurumassage.ph earlier this year. She came in and did her massage and she asked to offer extra service I gladly accepted and paid her 4500pesos (100USD) for ATW. I mounted her as I was horny after the massage and did her straight and hard mish lasted for 20mins of senseless   to the finish all was good as we exchanged numbers   later i guess she decided to pretend to be my girlfriend and used to come to my place to chill. One day she just asked for 5k pesos to help her as her mom was sick back in the province I gladly gave her. Many days later when she came back to my place to chill I started to play with her as she told me to backoff 'cause her periods were on. I respected that and I didn't do anything we just cuddled and she slept over. Later in the morning she begged me to pay her 3k more to help her for some obligations she had. And she promised to pay everything back which I knew she won't    
Almost a week later I called her up and she said that she would see and this time I was prepared. She came in and I told her that I missed our sex and I want to do her. She agreed but asked me to pay 5K for an hour to do so. I told her with a stern voice that she had my 8k already to which she replied that she had no idea what I was talking about. I was shocked to this and told her to rethink what she just said. Immediately she left and probably blocked my number as I couldn't reach her anymore.

Few months later I msgd her on her viber from a different number to which she immediately replied asking me that where I got her number from. I msged her a picture of her chilling on my couch at my place and she never replied back LOL. I will post that picture here for you all to see...here she is sitting with a friend of hers from nurumassage.ph and BTW her friend is still with them you all can check http://nurumassage.ph/newest/maxie/

Be careful of these f*cked up thief of a wh*res

[ Last edited by  phatdck88 at 30-10-2017 02:35 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Fantastipotamus   10-11-2017 17:37  Karma  +3   Thanks for the report. I feel pretty stupid for being taken in by her "I'm new to this business" angle. I might lodge ...
JJJ37   31-10-2017 00:49  Karma  +4   on your way to buying her a water buffalo
bohica   30-10-2017 23:26  Karma  +3   What is ATW?!?
Jjaa123   30-10-2017 21:25  Karma  +3   
Jjaa123
Lustful Lord

UID 199178
Digest Posts 0
Credits 656
Posts 47
Karma 650
Acceptance 121
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 30-10-2017 22:06  Profile P.M. 
Try Jewel much classier and base kn your fr, Jewel is much more willing to please

Recent Ratings
Fantastipotamus   10-11-2017 17:38  Acceptance  +3   I've heard that Jewel was a little past her prime. To be honest, though, after this debacle with Zara, I might just boo ...
phatdck88
Carnal Conqueror

UID 191991
Digest Posts 0
Credits 327
Posts 20
Karma 327
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-4-2017
Location Manila
Status Offline