Face: 9
Body: 9
Skill: 7
GFE: 5
PSE: 3
Language: mandarin only
Repeat: Maybe
Costs: sgd 160 / 60 mins

Was feeling a bit frisky so looked on sgwolves. Messaged about 10 girls on WeChat and WhatsApp and wan Zi was one of three who responded, and the only one available at the right time. No fuss comms by WhatsApp. Wanted to charge she 200 originally because she thought I was non Chinese, since I message her in English but went back down to 160.

Hotel requires key card so she came down to get me. First impressionaas she was hot. Slender l, maybe 5’ 6’, long hair down to her bum. Awkward elevator ride since the hotel was crowded.

Into the room she strips down immediately. Incredible body. Well done D cup bolt ons. Super smooth tanned skin. From Sichuan and can’t be older than 23. Unlike most mainland girls also had a well filled out bum. Face resembles sung hi lee in her prime. Some abs showing which surprised me. Much better looking than her pics.

Shower and then on with cbj at my request. Overall good gfe but I had to reply to some messages on my phone mid way and she took the opportunity to then throw a ‘tantrum’ that I was ignoring her. She also tried to deny my fk because I had a beer with me. So i rate her poorly on service.

But got the impression that if you stick to the script she’ll be a willing and enthusiastic performer. Super hot. Said she charges sgd 700 for overnights. This is significantly more expensive than brix, but I guess prices are inflated when you your cock in her mouth.

No agent in sight and looks like a genuine independent. Said she would be moving hotels to beach Rd area tomorrow.

Recent Ratings
dzbank   1-11-2018 23:06  Acceptance  +1   thx
batman108   11-9-2018 02:26  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
hkpunter999   10-9-2018 00:48  Karma  +2   
hellopanda3088   10-9-2018 00:43  Karma  +2   Thanks!